Would you date a socially-obsessed instawhore? She's guaranteed to stay loyal...

Would you date a socially-obsessed instawhore? She's guaranteed to stay loyal, but she will continue her internet thottery.

Attached: sloot.jpg (703x879, 152K)

If she's loyal then sure.

Why not, if shes truly loyal in real life...

>She's guaranteed to stay loyal, but she will continue her internet thottery.

yeah I wouldn't care in that case, but only if she's an instawhore and not an actual whore.

don't care if she's hot and shows off a bit, but if she actually did something then I'd dump her.

if its 100% sure that she will be only mine then hell fucking yes

>Would you date a socially-obsessed instawhore?
Hell no.

The question is, would she date me?
Obviously not.

I already have, it turns into being a real whore. Don't do it lads.

God bless fishnets
HHHHHHHNNNNGGGGG

Attached: 1478470801665.jpg (200x194, 11K)

Yep, if she is actually loyal. I do not care if other guys get to see her on social media if she is not sucking their dicks

>I don't care about my wife pleasing other men as long as she's technically mine
Top cuck

>knowing millions of men much more (and less) attractive than myself are nutting to my gf
>well aware that I'm the only one who can nut in her

I'd feel like a God.

I'm an attention whore myself so I cant really hold that against her

There is no real life 100% proof that such person would stay loyal.

Isn't every female a socially-obsessed instawhore nowadays? I guess we don't have much choice

>inb4 muhh I'm a fembot and I don' have social med-
BANG BANG

>instawhore
>guaranteed to stay loyal
outside of this hypothetical that would never happen

so fembots dont count as women?

Yes, and I would flaunt it so hard. I would post videos of us fucking while I talk shit about the audience, demeaning them and calling them a bunch of pathetic orbiters who will never be within arms length of my gf.

If you think about it, instathots are probably more likely to stay loyal than 'normal' women. They already get all the validation they need, they are showered in adoration and likes on a daily basis. They're no real reason for them to feel like one man isn't worshipping them enough.

100% what this user said

christ is this original yet?

Sure, I don't see why not. If she's guaranteed to be loyal then I don't see the harm in it.

Attached: 1505119351858.png (128x128, 19K)

You've probably tapped to the old women at the till with a slightly open shirt and touched your hand before, women can't help pleasing men if men want it so why do you care?

I would LITERALLY date any female (no traps), at this stage I'm that desperate. Hell, if there was a landwhale into me I'd probably date her.

>I don't care about my wife making bank off of a bunch of scumbag whiteknights that would cuck me without even pausing if given the opportunity as long as she stays loyal
Yes, unfortunately outside of this weird hypothetical where OP the genie can guarantee she doesn't cheat it's highly unlikely she'll actually stay loyal

they exist as much as a square circle exists

Yeah, why not. And if she gets raped someday because of her instagram at least she will develop to like rough sex.

I like modest women.

Also, if you show your body off in sexually provocative ways like these e-whores do, that is not loyal to me.

So no.