Fembots, do you like being objectified sexually? Is it appealing?

Fembots, do you like being objectified sexually? Is it appealing?

Attached: gu766c41l4w11.jpg (3024x4032, 700K)

By hot guys yeah, not by some creep. HUGE difference.

Decently hot white normalfag here, I'll objectify any femanon who emails me
[email protected]

Fembots don't listen to that question, pay attention to this one instead: what do you think of men's obsession with cumming on you, or making you swallow it?

my meds make it impossible for me to feel arousal of any kind or even orgasm

I don't understand the first.

Rather on me than in me.

In you and you get a cute babby to take care of though.

I don't want a baby yet.

Definitely not.

Gross. I want cum in me, not on me.

All women have the capacity to be good mothers, provided they aren't drugged up whores.

thats what ur butt is for

Men obsessed with swallowing are weird (I only see this online, too). I'm fine with the "cumming on" thing as long as it's where I want and agreed upon, titjobs are so easy and the cleanup is fast. In my experience most guys are pretty easy to manipulate sexually, their egos are fragile and they really get off on being the "best" or making you feel something another guy hasn't. Great sex comes to those who know how to make it happen

That is what birth control us for
Not at 20

that too. god bless IUD's

No, I want to feel like the sex is a genuine connection stemming from love.
I love exchanging bodily fluids and I'm happy if our fluids are in or on each other.

This is pretty true. Compliment their penis size and they will cum in the toilet bowl.

Very satisfying marking her as mine, at least for a short while it lasts. Very noticeable so in facials.

>Not at 20
What??

>No, I want to feel like the sex is a genuine connection stemming from love.
This. Don't agree with the second part though.

Why do you think being obsessed with swallowing is weird? It shows that you love us.

And we want to make you feel good and feel like we're the best you've had. Both of you have had tons of sexual partners so that's your own fault for fucking up your ability you bond with one person. You're both sluts.

People who are in their early 20's make horrible parents. We lack the life experience. Also most people my age are either broke or using their money to get high. Also I can't decided where I fall on the sexual spectrum. I think I like guys but I find Eli Erick weirdly sexy.

I'm not disagreeing with that point.
>Eli Erick
Isn't he a rapist or something?

>muh marking muh territory
If I'm intimate with a guy that means I'm his (and he's mine), and we both know that. And anyway, isn't coming inside a girl much more of a way to 'mark' her?

It doesn't show a lack of love to not swallow, though, and I've seen how crazy some of you get about it. I've seen maxed out threads of guys crying that a girl not swallowing his semen is rejecting him as a person (seriously hope he was trolling if not lmao). When my bf eats me out I don't make him tonguefuck me and lap up my juices and there's gotta be some fetish/insecurity issues to make you feel like that's a requirement for sexual fulfillment. Also lol at your post supporting everything I said about the fragility of the male ego

>I love exchanging bodily fluids and I'm happy if our fluids are in or on each other.
this, when i have sex i just want to keep kissing the whole time. spitswap makes me diamonds

It's because it feels nice, like she accepts whatever you give you. And she's your slut. And it's kind of degrading too. Like when you swallow you're being very submissive to us. Plus I like making my girlfriend do degrading things.

>Also lol at your post supporting everything I said about the fragility of the male ego

How? We want to feel like we're better than your exs. And you've probably had too many exs anyway. Why do you always have to compare us? How would you like it if I told you that my ex had clearer skin, a tighter body, nicer breasts and a tighter pussy?

>Isn't he a rapist or something?
Allegedly,but it's pretty much a he/she said type of situation and as far as I can tell the law hasn't been brought into it. Which sort of prove how legitimate the claim is.

>wants gf to be a slut
>insults girl for being a slut

>spitswap
Ok, that I'm actually kinda into. I love kissing my bf after he goes down on me.

I mean he insulted you by calling you a slut.
I don't mean to say the femanon is a slut.

Not him but a woman being "your slut" means that she acts slutty with the guy she loves but doesn't sleep around with tons of men. Poor choice of word but I've seen many people use it this way.

See
He understands.

I don't want to date a girl who has had a lot of prior partners though.

What does sexually objectified mean?

Depends on which feminist you ask

I don't particularly care about cumming on my gf or inside her, but she has to let me do at least one of the two... stopping to drop it on a tissue or in the toilet is way too methodical and unromantic

Attached: 1543642832423.png (400x400, 168K)

I'm asking the people in this thread.

Being treated like a sexual object, being used as such in a very mechanical, often degrading way.

Isn't that all sex?

Sexual appeal is the one thing we have, it only lasts a couple decades. Please just let us enjoy it in peace.

Feminist buzzword doesn't mean anything.

>couple decades
>plural
lmao nice cope

I'd say 17-34. It's roughly a couple decades.

I'm about sick and done with men. Their fascination with their dick and cum and delusion we feel the same. I know how you are, I had a brother and that little freak came on everything in our house. His room stank, he stank and then I noticed the stink on my pillow, in my panty drawer. Its obvious you never change even old men and lecherous stares grabbing at their crotch. My mother would scream at him all the nasty cum encrusted socks under his bed and cum streaked walls near his bed. Gross

What do you mean by enjoy it, enjoy having sex in and of itself or enjoy being sexually desired and the attention you get?

Yeah, because all men are awful right, even your dad who busted his ass for you, your brother and his wife? Fuck off with that shit.

Your brother was an adolescent kid with raging hormones. All younger brothers go through a period where they fantasize about their older, more mature, full bodied sister. And usually they get over it. Why have you got to be such a little shit about it?

I love being objectified in general. Just can't make it obvious.

Yeah I just wanted to be mean. Sorry.

Attached: sadakarin.jpg (1083x720, 55K)

The desire and the attention.

>All younger brothers go through a period where they fantasize about their older, more mature, full bodied sister.
not true at aIl.

>Isn't that all sex?
sorry if your sex is mechanical user

Describe what you mean by being objectified.

Mate I've never done any of that shit. I'd cum in my underwear then change and do my laundry myself so my family wouldn't find out.

Attached: 1542049161190.jpg (764x713, 309K)

You are forgiven sweet user

A lot of women have bukkake fantasies.

This is why it's important for girls to dress like whores. How are you going to get any attention when Stacy is wearing a low cut top?

no we don't men do

I can understand the appeal of wanting your girl to swallow or to cum on her, so I don't mind when my bf wants to do those things with me. I don't like swallowing that much, but only because it's hard to do and it always gets stuck. Being cummed on and marked is very nice, but I don't like how sticky everything gets and how clumpy it is when you shower, if you don't wipe perfectly.
Facial is another story. It's the one thing I absolutely hate and feels horrible, but thankfully my only bf i've ever had never had a fascination with it and only wanted to do it a few times.

Overall there's nothing really wrong with indulging in the primal instincts with the one you love, as long as it's just the you two and there's no shit or puke involved.

Attached: 44fc3e29196ef35fad081b9f9f75bf24.png (638x831, 451K)

yeah right. friends that had brothers told me the same and even the janitor at our school got caught masturbating in the janitor closet and fired. Men will rub it on anything animate or inanimate and leave the residue to mark their territory.

>usually
no they don't, they come to r9k and tell women we love to be degraded and cum upon. its fantasy and you still masturbate to the same fantasy

not all have sisters but they fantasize about their mom or the neighbor or their school make of some cartoon/gaming character and masturbate in their moms face cream

ive never heard of anyone doing that and i hung out with some greasy kids in hs. your brother is a degenerate

im gonna fap to your story now thanks.,

an yet you will argue I want to be objectified and degraded and sprayed with your seed cause I like it. Can't have it both ways

Nah, someone already did it to me without my consent on here. The same one who accused me making up my CSA when they were the ones who blocked.me and refused to talk. He was ableist too and was offended by my diagnosises.
Deeply disgusted, but one nice user informed me and I got supporters who defended me. He talked to me for only one day and didn't know me, the person who sexually objectified me

what are you even talking about you dumb bitch

Exactly tho my desires are a little deeper than just fucking chad

It is my dream to serve a guy thats immensely attractive to me in every way. I want to be owned.

Read Venus in Furs..I desire the same for myself but with a happy ending. have my Adonis I just need to get to him. He is in Canada. Im in US.

My non fluff second answer is that men cant help but think of women as things. Thats how their mind works. Why not enjoy it?

You must be out of your mind if you think there aren't tons of women who love being degraded. Especially on this website, and this board.

You're alright. Women should be "things" for men. It's how women are happy. When they are a man's fucktoy.

CSA girls often have issues with their own sexualities. Like wanting to be raped again and stuff.

>if I post a cute anime girl, it will make me seem less slutty

lol

I forgot to mention, he tried to :
"Share" me with r9k because someone in the thread asked.for my contact, that's how he objectified me, he told people to act awkward on purpose to get nudes from me. Since I'm a CSA survivor this was my worst fear,,

I think its hot.. Every woman should crave their mans cum in my opinion

Pls be in Memphis
And be a qt

The fuck is a CSA survivor

It means childhood sexual abuse

How often are people killed by sexual child abuse?

Ordinary Mamadou can kill adult females with his magnum dong. Just with one *smack* in the face he could turn you into a brainlet forever.

>but thankfully my only bf i've ever had never had a fascination with it
>and only wanted to do it a few times.
good lord you slits are fucking hopeless

leading up to and during sex it's hot, outside of that it's upsetting

Based and cumpilled. Would wife.

Yus gimme cummies daddy

Why are so many girls on Jow Forums like this? Did your dad not love you enough? Trust me, your dad loves you.

>girls
You meant disgusting trannies. If you talked to a "girl" like that, I can with almost certainly tell you it was a tranny.

t. talked with probably hundreds of people from this place over the years

absolutely fucking delusional, no joke

I prefer to be dominant and in control and objectify them
not that I have any experience to back up my claim.. the idea sounds really nice though desu

literally billions of women and only 1000 come to r9k and maybe 5 allow themselves to be degraded. 5=tons

Yes but only by men I like. I don't want just some random guy doing it.

>femb-

don't fucking tempt me.

Attached: 1541642412393.jpg (257x196, 8K)

Mostly we don't even enjoy sex but let the guy we love do whatever and just want it over quickly. Sex with three guys, two were bf's and only one I actually enjoyed myself with was a guy that was a temp where I work and we hooked up for a month.

With my bf's I would think about work, or getting my nails done or remember I need to call my mom or put gas in my car.

What do you mean?

It turns me on like nothing else. But I am kv so this is all just like a fetish

Is all cum disgusting? I tried some of mine and its tasteless at first but leaves a bitter taste in your throat.

So then why do girls initiate sex? Just to sink their claws deeper into you?

If you're not baiting, then for the love of god get a bf who's good in bed.

90% of women on Jow Forums enjoy degradation during sex.

>Hooked up for a month

Lol and you say you aren't a slut.

What appeals to you about swallowing cum?

Tips for eating a girl out? Do they really like it? I'm disgusted by it and the girl I'm seeing doesnt even smell bad

wtf can others detect if you have cummed recently by smell?

I had a room mate in college and I'd come back from classes and you could smell that he fapped. I think he was just tossing the cum tissue in the trash or something, but, it for sure smelled like jizz in the room.

I mean I didn't really care that he fapped, gotta do what you gotta do and the showers were nasty, but it did smell...

You need to eat pineapples to make it taste good

Wait, my mom and sister could smell my cum socks and when I came in their drawers? Hope this is bait.

Attached: nervous.png (450x612, 283K)

Suck the clit like it's a dick. seriously

it's not bait, jizz has a very distinct smell

The obsession some guys have about where they cum is strange and a turnoff.

Just cum in me. Unless, like, we're having a skirt-up-panties-down quickie (I hate cum leaking into my panties afterwards), I want to feel a guy cumming in me.

Take your time, start slow, go for a long build. It completely kills the mood if I feel like the guy is in a hurry or feels like he's fulfilling an obligation.

>I'm disgusted by it

Get over it.

Either I've got a tiny clit or you're used to amazons.