How are your cardio gains coming along user?

How are your cardio gains coming along user?
You ARE hitting cardio equally as hard as you are the weights, right?
You do know the heart is the most important muscle, right user?

Attached: 2E8A15C9-67EF-4CB7-852F-8410E2A87AD6.jpg (1242x1332, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHtByDsDM24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Doing cardio
>wanting to look like a twink faggot
lmao

No, I hate running on the treadmill and it's too cold to run outside. I was running 10ks every other day last summer, I wonder how far I've reverted. Probably can't even do 1 now. At least it will be fun to progress again

sup 7mile brother

Attached: grgr.png (864x116, 17K)

you guys run fast
what do you weigh like 140lbs?

I did 4.5k the other day. One more run and my couch to 5 k thing is done.

nice one man, good luck with your 5k
I did couch to 5k back when I started running

Thanks. I'm a bit proud of myself since this time last year I was probably smoking around 15 cigarettes a day.

Hey, I have a question. I'm a 17 year old faggot who has never done any real physical activity and has no cardio at all. How the fuck do you start running? Do I just like, keep going until I get tired and turn back? Should I plan out my distance? I also don't have anything to run in except for a big fat fucking coat, and I live in maine.

I’m OP I weigh 170

Download C25K on your phone, and if you fail an attempt, don’t get discouraged, just be sure to get right back on that horse and push yourself. Everyone has been there, and has to start somewhere, and when you get pain in your lungs, remember that every second you stay in it you raise your threshold.

I ran 7miles in the pouring rain today, not having something to wear for running is not a valid excuse. Or be a bitch, idc.

>not doing cardio
wanting to huff and puff and wheeze your way up staircases your whole life and die at 50

Don't wanna fuck my knees up with running. Doing skate skiing only. Shit feels amazing. pic related. vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHtByDsDM24

Attached: santasport-crosscountry-skiing-2-560x560.jpg (560x560, 51K)

if you're being honest with your effort you'll be sweating after five minutes whatever the weather user.

>used to mostly run distance, 10-15 miles just trotting along at a comfortable enough pace, usually 9 minute miles
>decide to get my speed game up
>15 minute 2 mile time
>spend the last few months doing more interval runs and VO2 exercises
>time myself again last weekend
>14 minutes

I guess it's an improvement, but for the amount of effort I put into my intervals I expected something closer to 13 by now.

Attached: 1486079770918.jpg (234x338, 14K)

20 minute 5k tomorrow morning

Fucking get it, better post proof

you got this shit brah

You right, and thank you for spoonfeeding me c25k.

Imagine not rowing for cardio lmao

not op, 155lbs
also it's not that fast

How the fuck do I do cardio and calisthenics for a weekly routine?
I run twice a week rn trying to get back into it. My plan goes like this:
>run 2x a week for 20 mins a pop easy pace
>up it to 2x 25 mins increasing a minute a week
>next do 2x 25 minutes and 1 session of HIIT a week till I hit 30 mins, same progression
>start running 4x a week with 1 HIIT session, 2x 30 min runs, and one long run starting at 45 mins and slowly increasing to 60

What do yall think? I do progressive calisthenics 5x a week. Is running 4x a week enough? Should I up it to 5?

Goals: be able to run for 60 mins nonstop, have a sub-20 5k, get my sub 5 mile back from HS.

The cigs I've smoked won't help me but I'm trying really hard to quit.

Attached: 1550036479228.jpg (1000x1000, 148K)

Running is for gay faggots who enjoy the taste and feel of semen hitting the back of their throats.

I don't do weights. But I can run a 25 min 5k

Can somebody explain how I was able to do 4km at 4:31 pace when usually I am way slower ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190216-141429.png (1080x1920, 212K)

Shit I've been meaning to download a running app so I can actually track progression, I've only been keeping tabs on my stationary bike.

Thanks OP. To answer your question pretty good, I'm getting a 10 on the shuttle run atm and aiming for about 12. Fittest I've ever been was 10.10 I think.

My only cardio is doing burpees, high knees, and butt kickers in the safety of my own room

Attached: 1547624863827.jpg (1011x569, 97K)

GPS error.

You are running in such a small area it confused the gps