Say what you want about his physique and what he has done in the past...

say what you want about his physique and what he has done in the past, he is literally right about everything and gives the best advice when it comes to lifting.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 88K)

he is good for certain fitness 'red pills' like being antisupplements and people on roids endorsing supplements that didn't do shit for their physiques but it quickly becomes repetitive.

Go away Bloho

Agreed.

How you end up looking is all genetics anyway. Millions of guys are on roids, but only a select few of them ever become fitness models or social media fitness gods because most of them look like shit still despite all the training and roids.

It wouldn't matter if he was the literal prophet of God, the best rule of thumb in life is only take advice from people who are where you want to be. If you want to be Blaha mode then take his advice, otherwise life is too short to risk getting baited by shit talkers.

Except that he flip flops on roughly 65% of every thing he says.

Attached: e7t660P.jpg (1356x2048, 347K)

he literally doesnt though bloho remakes so many of the same videos

This guy preaches PPL. But you'll NEVER come anywhere close to looking like him doing PPL.

Its all genetics, routine is very minimal impact.

There's a reason some people touch weights and blow up, and others dont.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (618x720, 67K)

don't do keto
>is on keto
don't waste your time isolating
>is doing cheat curls every session now
sumo is stupid, useless, and cheating
>is doing sumo deadlift now
i'm a ninja assassin mercenary for years
>i was only trolling, despite not

there's literal youtube channels and forums dedicated to how much he flip-flops.

>But you'll NEVER come anywhere close to looking like him doing PPL.
watch me, weakling

God I just want to lick his delts

He was also on roids

Don't leave out that very critical detail

How some on Jow Forums just don't get this is beyond me. He even leaves hints like Zyzz did... like "It's time to ride by bicycle again"

this fucking fat ass makes 3 videos a day blabbering on for 10:01 so he can make 50 bucks a day on youtube so he doesn't need to get a real job.

Attached: the_monster.png (960x536, 546K)

He has thousands of videos, each making a few cents per day.

All the cents add up, to give him a decent income.

Hes kind of broken the system really.

He puts out three videos a day, every day. At least one of those videos is a half-digested T-Nation article. Of course he's going to be right sometime, even a blind squirrel is right twice a day.

Also, go to his youtube channel. Look at the average view count of his most recent videos. Then, sort his videos by popular. He's limping hard. I wonder how long he can keep up the full time Youtube gig before he's forced into some sort of minimum wagecuck position.

there is no way he makes a decent income from doing youtube m8.

Did anything ever happen to him and his gf for bating people into "trespassing", brandishing firearms and threatening to kill them? Like did they get not arrested or something?

Attached: 1456376007467.png (200x185, 52K)

He hasn't had a real job in forever and he owns his own house. The money has to come from somewhere and I don't think he's welfare frauding anymore since he moved back to America.

In one video ElginIntensity said Blaha claimed to be making $50k a year but that was an old vid so it may be dropping now. He does a few vids that got into the millions/hundred thousands of views.

The only legal trouble he's gotten into has been with Layne Norton. Honestly, he's so much of a loser I doubt the police would give enough of a shit to go after him. He lives in Houstan, they have bigger fish to fry.

Idk. Brandishing a weapon, threatening to kill people and putting it online seems pretty open and shut.

Sodomites get the rope

I knew blaha was full of shit wayyyy before the community ever turned on him. Back when everyone was praising this fuckhead as a guru, "icecreamfitness". He referenced a study about trenbolone and proceeded to draw conclusions from it that the VERY TEXT he was reading from was saying the OPPOSITE of.

He basically got his "informed opinions" from the big dog steroid boards of the day, and then passed them off as his own while citing studies he had no clue how to read because he knew 99% of his audience wasnt going to bother to read that shit but would be impressed by jargon. Which is a pretty sad statement for the fitness community when this fat, dysfunctional idiot can pull the wool over your eyes.

Was it the one where he said someone taking roids and not lifting will build more muscle than someone lifting but not taking steroids?

He's said that multiple times but Ive never been able to find a source on it

brah that was self defence

This. And a lot of what shadow man/natty lifter says about him hits it right on the nail. Him admitting that he was just trolling is just as cringe of a fucking thing to say as all of his lies were in the first place. He is a rambling fat fuck and I would love to see someone bitch slap his fat fucking face

>admits to using steroids and only with gear would it be possible to be as big as him
>now pretends he only uses TRT, despite being the same weight

>shills for IIFYM
>then advocates for clean eating

>Shill keto
>Then call keto dangerous and retarded
>then shill for keto again

>belts & straps are useless and only fags use them
>start using belt & straps

>i'm very liberal
>actually climate change is an hoax and we should genocide muslim babies

>Alpha destiny fakes his lifts
>*gets btfo*
>actually i never said alpha destiny faked this particular lift... i don't have to apologize

>makes 1009035 videos about dietary advices
>can't lose any fat despite being on gear

>Goes vegan and shill for veganism
>switch to eating bacon and eggs for all his meals

>Bulgarian Orc MOOODE training is based.. watch me squat 500 pounds by the end of 2018 every single day
>*fuck up his back*
>*stop training every day*
>couldn't squat 2 plates by the end of 2018

He seems okay nowadays. I subscribe and occasionally like to listen to him rambling. He didn't really do any harm to anyone during the years of his gigaautism and delusion, so it is all easily forgiven, at least by my standards.