Tfw little sister sends me photo of herself

>tfw little sister sends me photo of herself
>she says I never show her affection and im mean to her.
>say I want to taste her tongue because it looks cute.
>calls me weird and ending up blocking me, won't talk to me anymore though text or irl.

What should I do? Was that weird to say?

Attached: 20181202_164259.jpg (1080x1440, 266K)

Ur so weird bro stop

Attached: 1491097467486.png (640x480, 326K)

What it's like having a little sister? Does she try to save you from neetdom?

she a qt tho. Mine stopped tallking to me too. I was a lil bit mean to her, but nothing serious. She took it different than I expected though and sweared to NEVER talk with me again...

Ay man thats weird as shit, I would ghost your ass too.

She's okay. She asks really sweet and nice sometimes and really mean and cold other times. I'm not a neet anymore I'm in uni but live at home. Most of the time shes nice and sweet.

this can't be real, faggot

You need to fucking stop bro you are wierd

>Telling your little sister you want to taste her tongue.

If you can't understand why that's fucking creepy as shit you have the most severe case of autism on Jow Forums

>What should I do?
You should probably be in prison.

Do something nice. Like drawing a pic or getting her flowers, with an apology letter, in your best hand writing

>I want to taste that cute tongue!!!
kek

i would kill to have a little sister, let alone that qt 3.14

please dont let your opportunity go to waste...
love your little sister for me user
for me and every other only child

this can't be real, no one can be this stupid. but if it is she did kind of overreact but there's no telling what other creepy shit you've done in the past. my only advice is to hire a hooker or something to lose you're virginity because you're getting super desperate. never do this shit again.

based user out

I wasn't trying to be weird. I was trying to say I wanted to kiss her because she always says im mean to her and never show her affection. But she took it the wrong way.

Should have said her eyes are too far apart and she'll never find love

> saying you "just said you wanted to kiss your sister"
> think that is a normal response to her comment
Yea mate it is time to lay off the anime and hentai and start thinking before you speak since telling your sister you wanna kiss her IS considered pretty fucking weird.

Bash skull with rock

Stop you must weird you are

Attached: 5cca5f953b729b1256406430aa646c338d8c4493r1-788-654v2_hq.jpg (788x654, 69K)

>single child detected
seriously you're not missing anything

you should probably just kys to be safe

Can you see that what you thought and what you wrote are too entirely different things?

trust me, being an only child is not fun and ever since i got to college ive realized how much ive missed out on spending time with a little sister and spending my childhood protecting her and raising her as her older brother

She doesn't stay forever
You will never know the feel of being treated different than your sister
ywnk the feel oh felping her, yet being treated bad by her
ywnk how it feels to deal with her retarded mood swings etc.

I mean I still love my sster, but I would have had a lot of less pain to deal with without her

No what he wrote and what he thought he said where exactly the same thing. He wants to kiss her. With tounge.

Which would creep out any sister.

Wanting to french your sister is weird. That's what you told her btw.

That's a classic Jow Forums joke, yet it still makes me laugh.

Attached: 1543638291939.jpg (843x475, 268K)

no id deal with the problems and make sure we were close
I wouldnt just be her brother, id be her best friend

My younger sister is 8 and on the fast track to being an empty vapid stacy. She got an iPad for christmas last year and since then all she wants to do is watch stupid shit on youtube, like those almost absurdist abstract spiderman elsa videos and some bitch named Azzy. I've told my parents to stop letting her consuem that trash but since they are too lazy to actually do their job as parents they neglect offering her anything stimulating to do. They usually retort something like "You watched the same stuff as a kid too!" Yeah, besides the fact I wasn't having my mind melted by youtube, look how I turned out, do they want that for her?

>protecting
lmao more like avoiding. By the age of six she was already always stacy lite.

>she took it the wrong way
user, get some help

she could try to avoid me but id do what ever it took to spend time with her
id show her how much she means to me

yikes, what a creep

your sister is sleepy?

Your illusion just kind of dissolves if you actually have to live with that person for years, waiting on the bathroom, finding all my food eaten, hairs clogging the shower, bloody tampons in plain view, looking through my shit, listening to awful music, blaming shit she did on me, being pissy all the time

Since we're talking about sisters I've got two. First one unfortunately is 19 yr old failed stacy and my younger one, 11 yrs old the cool sister. Younger sister always texts me if she can come over on weekends because we watch horror movies, play vidya games and I cook for us. She's a good friend and I try to turn her into a smarter person than my older sister

Imagine being the little sister to some faggot lolicon neet. Imagine being brought up to believe that older brothers are supposed to protect you from the perverts and creeps of the world only to discover that your own older brother is a pillow-humping fuck who jerks off with your Disney's Frozen underroos.

Text her saying that you will taste her pussy to let her know you're serious. You're giving her uncertain signals of being a practice boyfriend for her and she is annoyed because she wants you to really initiate.

The sister has the same genes, if he's a creep, she's not far.

Wish I had that kind of connection with my sister. She's just a bitchy brat.

Yeah she's a bit weird too.

Attached: 20181202_181624.jpg (1080x884, 276K)

I have an older sister, she used to be kind of a bitch to me but it just turned into me developing certain femdom fetishes. Now we are super cool, and have a normal healthy relationship.

Have you ever done something weird together (not sexual)

I know how you feel that's pretty much how the older sister was to me. I think my little sister sees me as some sort of comfort zone, since there's no shouting and insults from my mom at my place because my mom's always stressed and atm in a midlife crisis. Also my extremely pessimistic step dad that forbids my little sister everything. The good thing about the bigger sister is, that my little sister sees the mistakes she has made and does not want to do them too

what messaging app is that anyways and what the fuck

im ok with that
its all part of living with someone, you have to take the good with the bad
if you truly love her youd be able to look past the negatives
also with the exception of blaming things on you, all of those things you cant blame her for doing
Listening to music, eating food, washing her hair in the shower, going to the bathroom, wanting to borrow stuff from her brother, listening to music, menstruating
Plus the tampons are cute. Theyre a reminder that shes in pain and having a week where she feels awful and she really needs someone to help cheer her up

I usualy watch some weird videos with her

Hm not really. We've talked about a lot of weird stuff though.

My little sister is 13. Never thought a weird thought about her. She's a ray of sunshine she's always smiling and laughing. She can get stuck in gigglefits for 10 minutes at a time because if her laugh makes you laugh she will laugh again. She's my last hope for humanity.

I do this too with her. And read weird posts online with her.

It's sounds confy to have someone to talk and maybe do some weird shit. At least is better than being alone. If I were you I'd try doing soemthings, nothing sexual, just having fun with someone.

Is she qt user owo? Orginal.

what a real and factual greentext!

This better be a copypasta I've never seen.

I used to have sword fights and shot cans with my sister when we were young. Two lonelies.

>cute tampons
euuuughhh. yikey.

the tampons arent cute its what they represent
im a very sentimental person

Fake as fuck. Nobody calls their sibling in a conversation with them "sister/bro[ther]"

what the FUCK is WRONG WITH YOU user.
DIE

She's average i guess
Pushing average weight. A little pudgy
What do you mean by original

Ur weird bro, stop.

baby fat is qt

>I had a little sister, whose fair eyes
>Were loadstars of delight, which drew me home
>When I might wander forth ; nor did I prize
>Aught human thing beneath Heaven's mighty dome
>Beyond this child : so when sad hours were come,
>And baffled hope like ice still clung to me,
>Since kin were cold, and friends had now become
>Heartless and false, I turned from all, to be,
>Cythna, the only source of tears and smiles to thee

I want a lil sister so fucking badly just kill me now please

>Reaching these levels of autism

Include me in the screencap

Attached: f.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>wanting to taste your little sister's tongue is autism
HelIo reddit!

Attached: Mausolus.png (695x245, 57K)

You must be new here, original, one more because one wasn't enough, original.

>These serious replies

It's like you don't know Jow Forums at all.

Seems pretty normal to me, average edgy teenage shit

Kik I believe

She's so fucking sexy. Holy shit. Post more pics of her.

im fuckin dying
>fpbp

>calling yourself based
cringe

Basedoli commentoli originole

Attached: D9AC1DBF-9A16-497A-A7BD-C9DF72A157E3.jpg (750x1292, 234K)

>I want to secxually violate you
>took it the wrong way
This user has severe brain damage. I don't even want to imagine what they're like in person. Probably some tlc shit

>flirts with little sister

Attached: top kek.jpg (125x109, 3K)

Why do you specifically want a little sister?

>I want to taste that cute tongue!!!

Attached: 1542692338724.png (1000x500, 176K)

chill man... that's literally every little kid right now. youtube is more popular than any game or social media platform. don't hate the player hate the game.

Yes, thats way worse than being a chronic masturbator like you who does productive things like wallowing on an incel board

>My little sister is cool because Im grooming her

Kys pedo

>reddit spacing
>dislikes pedos and incest
You have to go back

Ever sniff her panties?

Ever seen her naked?

Do you watch her get dressed or shower?

What underwear does she wear

You, same questions

kill yourself user, unironically.

kys kike pedo.

because im not the manliest guy im kinda a beta and more feminine personality wise
Women are so much more comfortable to be around for me theres a level of comfort in spending time with women and helping them when they need someone

Basically, it makes you feel like the alpha male you will never be

no its more about raising and taking care of a woman

I have beta mannerisms as well and I still usually hate being around women. I like that they tend to be more verbally intelligent in conversations but other than that I hate how much attention they pay to me. With guys I can just zone out mostly no one really gives a fuck but whenever my around women I feel like my every move is being scrutinized and analyzed. Women can immediately tell your emotional state no matter how you try to hide it, it makes me very uncomfortable. Also a lot of them talk way too much and cant just chill out. Idk in general women stress me out, even when theyre being nice. The fact that theyre incredibly moody and inconsistent just makes it more annoying.

My parents raised us in a way that made us all really weird. I have 2 older brothers and an older sister. We all suffer from being weirdos but I especially feel bad for my sister sometimes, being a weirdo as a guy is not that bad but for girls it can be a complete death sentence. I dont think shes really had a boyfriend before, which used to be good but now I worry about her. I dont want her to be lonely like I am.

Attached: 66004AF1-7BFF-48AA-9909-928AF47E340B.jpg (836x543, 123K)

honestly its more about my instincts to want to take care of women as a man i just feel as though its my purpose
im not a white knight though

>She got an iPad for christmas last year and since then all she wants to do is watch stupid shit on youtube, like those almost absurdist abstract spiderman elsa videos and some bitch named Azzy
Mother of fuck, don't remind me of that shit. It's something truly sinister, the worst Jow Forums conspiracy theories are a piece of cake compared to this. Don't let her watch that shit.

>spending my childhood protecting her and raising her as her older brother
You didn't have a sister, right? Then how the fuck do you know this is how it'd look?
I have a sister and a brother and they're just annoying little shits.
People don't raise their younger siblings, the younger ones annoy and torture the older, while the older bully and beat the younger. That's how it usually is, unlike your sick pedo fantasies

Did someone say elsagate lulz?

Attached: sML2JBPsdAyMUJWzxvYnDYtKNvrTaMv1eeo9E5PY1kQfYdfwT6ipfEYWLNkwwmN6.jpg (929x1200, 257K)

I came back to this thread after I said bash skull with rock

You sister is a soulless sociopath (NPC), OP.
She was unconsciously saying that she is incapable of giving affection
>me dead me no affection haha bully you feel better
Put that filthy animal down and do the world a favor

because thats the type of person i am

You're actually dense in the head. Just a fucking ball of nickel where your brain should be.

Sister status: BTFO

post the picture of your sister and more

More
Post more conversations i love it

>tfw little sister sends me photo of herself
Why? For what purpose?

Whats it like having a sister? Do you ever watch her shower? Steal her underwear?

Attached: 61006.jpg (1700x1238, 327K)