What kinds of foods should I be eating if I'm on a cut?

What kinds of foods should I be eating if I'm on a cut?

Attached: %22%22%22%22peanut_butter%22%22%22%22.jpg (1022x800, 262K)

This is better than real peanut butter holy shit

What the fuck is this? Does it taste any good?

Just eat natural peanut butter.

>zero protein
Protein

Canned fish, eggs (or just the whites), cheeses and yogurt, beans, skinless chicken, either powdered peanut butter or that thing Rich Piana did where you get organic peanut butter and drain the oil. Anything high protein vs fat is going to be good on a cut, not that fat is bad for you it's just your first priority is the protein macro while staying under your caloric goal.

Saw it in the store but didn't get it. It cost $3 more than a Jif

>those macros
literally what is the point of eating this. it's like eating that holographic meatloaf from spongebob

>what is cutting?

you're supposed to up your protein on a cut not starve yourself by eating zero calorie beanut butter you mong

>190kcal
>9g protein
There's literally no better peanut butter than OP's pic

Attached: .jpg (1024x800, 134K)

>jif
clearly you're new to this. that's shit tier PB

You're supposed to eat nutritious stuff on a cut you moron. Just get powdered peanut butter or drain the fat in organic peanut butter like I said.

Bulk cut cycles are killing gains because of this lack of common sense.

Pic related since none of you fuckers read useful posts. It's powdered peanut butter for your shake, spread or whatever. Not some nutritionless food syrup.

God damn it.

Attached: peanuts.png (1017x452, 393K)

>eating on a cut

If you can find it, I like Skyr, it's an icelandic type of Yogurt. Low in sugar, fat and calories in general, but high in protein - Average serve will get ya 12 - 15grams. I mix it up with some stevia and add it to my protein cluster cereal with unsweetened coconut milk (which i also chuck Stevia into) for breakfast/desert.

Attached: 6000198869288.jpg (460x460, 27K)

Add some unsweetened granola there too for carbs and youre solid

shit when I was in Texas I've tasted this shit... so damn good

sounds like a quavo ad lib

>SKYR SKYR

That food is beyond foul. I tastes nothing like peanut anything, it takes like eating crude petroleum straight out of an oil well.

>sugar

faggot

just eat 1 pound of extra salted chicken a day and a multivitamin

You need the salt or you'll die. You need the chicken or you'll die. You need the multi or you'll feel like crap eventually.

Enjoy your -10 pounds a month.

Something I like to do for breakfast is shred 1-2 sweet potatoes, put them in a pan and add in 2 eggs once the potatoes are golden.