Is there any point in weight training if you’re too poor to hit your macros?

Is there any point in weight training if you’re too poor to hit your macros?

Attached: 2035BDA8-D67A-43EB-B0CF-A8E9890EC416.jpg (3003x2999, 1.88M)

Lift less
Eat lower quality food

you will still look better when you lift.

Slower gains, lower limit, but still gains.

How expensive is it to buy rice and beans/lentils and spinach and bananas?

>Pork Loin 1.49/lb
>Chicken tits 1.99/lb
>Eggs 1.00/dozen
>Rice 0.79/lb
How poor are you? Give me your weekly food budget and zipcode.

I need 3400+ calories on a cut. I can’t hit those numbers every day without spending too much.

t. Retard incapable of cooking

I cook every day

Ever seen a deezed black dude from the ghetto? Those guhs aren't taking quality protein or hitting all their macros. Count Cals and get a decent amount of protein in and you'll be okay. Your body will eventually adjust but it won't be optimal for growth. How the fuck do you think there are ripped muscular people in southeast Asia climbing trees to get your coconuts?

how fucking fat are you if you're eating 3400 cals on a cut?

The real question is, how can you not hit your macros with 3400 calories? You know you only need protein towards your lean mass. So assuming you’re below 6’2, you probably need 200g protein tops.

Stats? At 13% BF, 178 lbs lean mass I'm at ~2500 BMR. Gym doesn't add more than 300 kcal (about an hour and fifteen minutes).
Wondering what you're doing that you need 600 more than that. Do you run several miles a day or what?

alright faggots
gimme the absolutely cheapest way to get 150g of protein a day

Drinking cum.

>One dozen large grade A eggs costs about $1.40 as of March, according to new data released Friday by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. That's down 68 cents, or 32% from last year, and egg prices haven't been this cheap since 2007.

20 bucks

Most weightlifters don't even benefit from more than 100g of protein a day. That you're suggesting he needs "just" 200g shows you're a particularly retarded broscientist.

How is it even possible to be that poor?

I'm not poor. I just don't like spending money on food.

I’m around 23% bf
BMR is 2352
I do HIT in the morning to prepare for a police fitness exam as well as lifting and I’m 6’7 feet tall if that matter

>eating out
Even when I didn’t lift this was too expensive all the time. Eating healthy can vary greatly depending on what you’re buying, just buy in bulk and cheap and you’ll be fine

Based retard

Then I hope you like pork, eggs, and milk, 'cause there's not much room for vegetables and fruit in on that kind of budget. They're very cost-inefficient for calories.

Weekly:
>5 lbs of Pork Loin (Roast)
$9.00 (I get mine at Food Lion, it's on sale almost weekly)
Eat the fat. 5606kcal, 557g of Protein
>3 dozen Eggs
$3.00, they're 1$ per dozen at Dollar Tree.
2455kcal, 200g of Protein
>2 gal Milk, Whole
$6.58, go to Walmart and get Great Value brand.
4427kcal, 228g Protein
>1 lb Rice, Brown
$0.82, cheaper if you buy it in bulk
1665kcal, 34g Protein

Total: $19.40, 14153kcal, 1019g Protein
It's not living well.
Every few weeks you'll need to take a hit and either spend more or eat less so that you can get a pile of raw Broccoli to replenish your Vitamin C stores. If you're not grossed out by it, you could eat some raw liver instead (sourced from a butcher, preferably).
May be able to get cheaper eggs, pork, and milk if you go to a local source.

Attached: 1473360118793.jpg (471x412, 20K)

Sorry, that should be 6 lbs of the pork loin.

Should be noted that the only two deficiencies in this diet are Vitamin C and K, you get an adequate amount of everything else. E is low, but tolerable.
Cooked spinach and raw broccoli would round out the vitamins nicely. Frozen Spinach is 0.98 per 12 oz (Great Value brand) and I typically see broccoli at 1.48 per pound.

>styrofoam
lol

Good luck user, I passed my PAT for city PD last Monday

Rice, beans and eggs bro. No excuse.

Lazy fucks won’t respond to this post

Dump the rice and go for for a 20lb bag of black beans. Rice is shit tier food.

Hey man, you can add fats like manteca (lard in english) super cheap and adds wicked cals for you. As long as you're other macros are clean and you're working hard you can use manteca to fill out calories. Plus it's better than oil tastes better!

You're right about the liver especially for disenfranchised individuals it's an amazing thing. I have told homeless people to kill small game and eat their liver but they just gimme a weird look

Lentils for carbs and protein and Peanut Butter for fat and protein. Take a multivitamin/multimineral and if you can afford it also buy steamed vegetables to make sure you get in your nutrients. Where I live $1 worth of lentils has 100 grams of protein and peanut butter has 66 grams of protein and 142 grams of fat per dollar. While neither are very pure protein sources, if you don't eat other carbs and fats the macros work out. For the multivitamin, if you live in the U.S. get a CVS card (they're free) and wait for multivitamins/multiminerals to go on sale. Where I live, they go on sale about every three months and I can usually get a year's supply for about $20, which is a lot to buy at once, but ends up being a $1.70 a month.

The rice is actually only there for its caloric density. Target was 14000 kcal/week, which will support a little bit of physical activity (some resistance training), though you're going to be lean.
If you're tall, you're doomed to be a lanklet on 20$/week.

GOMAD duh

>rice
>offal or chicken thighs
>myprotein/bulk supplements
Literally all you need

If you can afford to shitpost on Jow Forums you can afford to hit your macros.

Bulk supps are the definition of a waste of money

no theres no point you should give up faggot

no they aren’t. whey is cheap af per gram protein and the calorie to protein ratio is more than worth it. other than the rice and cheap animal protein, you just need a multi like once a week, but you’d be dumb not to take advantage of cheap whey powder

Let's just not start ok? Please just think logically and you will come to the conclusion that supps are a waste if you are poor. We are NOT talking about people with excess money.

body composition improves with each added gram of protein, there is a reason why high protein diets were shilled even before supplement companies were a thing, because high protein works best
the higher your protein ratio in your diet the leaner you will be.

>vit C
>vit K
just buy sweet potatos instead of rice then and eat some canned sardines/ground pork, you need nothing else

Shut the fuck up retard. Next you'll be telling these idiots how easy it is to pay off their debt and get gfs. Dont enlighten the masses user. It makes them harder to control

Loving every laugh.

1lb of chicken breast is 2.50$ and 140 grams of protein.

I’m starting. Faggot.

buy cooking bacon and soak it in water for a few hours before cooking to get the salt out. it costs 70 fucking pennies and contains 120g of protein. this is as cheap as protein gets

Attached: bacon.jpg (1000x750, 261K)

>I need 3400+ calories on a cut
How fucking fat are you if that many calories is a cut?

Attached: 8648645.jpg (757x356, 19K)

There's no way this works

it might if you soak it in water with some potatoes

I work at Taco Bell, I work 8-10 hours pretty much everyday from 10-6 or 12-10 or sometimes 9 AM - 4:30 AM. How do I make sure I'm eating right and correctly with this schedule.

Is there any point to training if you're just going to make excuses for failure instead of adapting and finding creative solutions to your problems?

>make sure I'm eating right
eat zero things you feed other people

friendly reminder do whatever the fuck it takes gents

this seething poorfag cope lmao

>2 gallons of milk is $6.58
The Walmart I go to is $1.20 a gallon lol

yes
but really you're never too poor to hit your macros

yes

Attached: 1411403442000.jpg (1218x2643, 913K)

Protein is in cum. Connect as many bendy straws together and jam it down your japsesye and feed to your mouth. Watch Riley Reid videos for an hour or so, you'll have feed enough sploodge to get your requirements for the full day. Rinse and repeat til jacked

How do i calculate my macros?
Literally wasted year and half at the gym by not eating right

myfitnesspal

Nah don't bother. Don't ever try to improve. Just keep making excuses.

Whoooooooooo caaaaaares