Tfw you'll never have a qt Christian gf

>tfw you'll never have a qt Christian gf

Attached: 1536864153192.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbIkzn4s3fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the worst feeling on this board

Attached: 1520062615475.jpg (539x960, 44K)

Is it true that women tend to just RP as Christians just to get close to Christian men with money?

Attached: 389239898.jpg (1200x1687, 145K)

yes, "christian" women will go to the bar saturday night and suck off a stranger then head to church the next morning to find a nice "christian" man to take home

i grew up in a catholic school and was in youth groups all my life up until recently and i have learned there exists no bigger hypocrite on the planet than the christian woman

Attached: 1543235519878.png (693x960, 728K)

This. It's all a fraud. They're just as big whorebitches yet want to be put on a pedestal. Even in church they would still be sociopath normies who would make pecking orders and look for chad

thats the farthest thing from the truth.

Had a crush on a super religious girl in school. Look her up on fb to find out shes a dyke now.

>lying bitch trying to fake benevolent image
christians are the most judgmental people on the planet contrary to their scripture. I attended a local church at a moment of weakness and found even more ostracization. fuck all you hypocrites and your shit religion that has done nothing but genocide and invasion.

That looks like a happy face, though. I guess maybe it should be

Women tend to be lying, manipulative, hypocritical whores in general so yes. I know a fat thot that's cashing in on the white nationalist Jow Forums trend yet blatantly cheats on her boyfriend
Women are a joke for the most part

When people say they attended a local church what does that mean? Like you went to one mass one Sunday or you kept going every week or month or what?

you have no idea what you are talking about
go to church and see for yourself
99% of the people there do not give a fuck, in any way, about god

it is just a social gathering for them
all about appearances
if you don't go people will say "oh i didn't see you in church this weekend!" because they are paying more attention to who is sitting next to them rather than the mass
in smalltown southern rural areas where everyone knows everyone, the people that do not go to church are looked down upon as trash
it's like you can't actually be middle-class unless you go to church, it is just required.

not that this is the way everyone thinks, obviously it is different for people outside of the church, but this is how things work with "christians"

on the other hand, the 1% are genuinely amazing people that actually practice what they preach.
in that 1% there is probably the one christian gf robots think they want, but in reality they would not be able to keep up with her amazing personality or share her values

99% though, just a fucking joke

Attached: 1542951472124.jpg (259x206, 16K)

As a chad I see the women for what they are, christians wives are about just as likely to hit on me as anyone else

>The as I child I would pray for wisdom (because that's what soloman asked for)
>The wisdom that I attained was that the church is full of non-believers, and people with weak moral conviction
If only I had been wise enough to ask for the ability to breath while simultaneously having my head in the sand.

fuck, i didn't ask for this.

for me it was 6 months and it was a latin mass too. Stopped going because of this , but mostly because it turned out I wasn't christian, but a Jow Forums larper who only cared about >muh tradition, muh conservative values, muh latin

Attached: 90a45c71761d16573cc89c049c25f6d9.png (890x720, 794K)

Really makes me think, how did they ostracize you is my final question?

>christians wives are about just as likely to hit on me
>hit on me
A lot of betachads interpret "woman treating me as a social equal" as "woman hitting on me," and if you're on this shithole nation there's a 102% chance you're a betachad at best. Protip: Real chads don't even know what a Jow Forums is, much less post on universally-hated boards like robit.
There are definitely a lot of churchsluts, but many of the other actually-faithful act that way because they feel safe and protected in a church community and so free to open up to men where many non-religious roasts would be playing sexual poker instead of talking to you like an equal. In a non-Christian society, men and women are constantly playing a sexual game. Inside a Christian church, there is a sense of family especially felt by married women towards other men, probably in large part because the (sometimes falsely) believe these men in their church body view them purely platonically or even as family and have no romantic or sexual intent.

Attached: 1535081084852.jpg (1200x800, 335K)

>Latin mass
>Romanc Catholic (presumably)
>muh tradition
Catholics, as heretics who openly defy the words of the Christ in favor of their own self-appointed mortal men, do not carry on Christian tradition. If you want to carry on the tradition of the early Church and Apostles, it's going to be a long search but it's not going to be in the Catholic church. Orthodox in my limited experience is also just as ridiculous.
I definitely recommend going to many small (small churches are usually better and more faithful) local bodies as well as reading and talking a lot about it.

It felt like every sunday was just a ceremony to purge everyone of the sins they accumulated throughout the week. All you had to do was go to confession once or twice a week, mumble a rosary (in latin), take the host (after confession ofc), and you are now free of the pains of hell (not purgatory though). Sermons were done on why on the virgin mary's immaculate conception is an important theological doctrine and on politics. Politics was basically just vote republican and everything will be fine. Socially it was a struggle for me, going alone all the time. I went to confession a ton too, and confession at these sort of places are done right before mass and you have to stand in a line inf front of almost everyone. So I felt that they considered me a fucking degenerate or something for being such a sinner. Could have been my imagination though. In the end it was guilt over the impossibility of making up for my sins, social autism, and the principle of coram deo.

i understand your pov, but I'm done with going to churches. I am can have faith and practice it on my own.

i am benevolent. I just dont have to give a shit about shills shitting up this board to push faggotry.

You sound pretty judgmental yourself, hypocrite. You're no better.

>I am can have faith
I am can too. Am are good faith.

tfw can't into typing.

Attached: irl.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

And that my friends, is a good thing.

Attached: 1543485734311.jpg (420x507, 37K)

Me telling the truth is not judgmental you trigggered christcuck.

Also I am not the one under scripture told "not to cast the first stone if ye without sin" so shut the fuck up. I'm sick of your bullshit. Classic christian who will say they will accept people's (money) but actually attack anyone not in their stupid clique hierarchies

A Christian telling the truth about you isn't judgmental you atheist cuck. You are extremely judgmental and don't even realize it. And if you don't believe in it, why do you care so much? Afraid you're going to hell? Guilty conscience?

>false equivalence and logical fallacy
>still breaking scripture
know that you're going to hell

>implying i won't
there is a qt christian girl who laughs at all my jokes and complements me at my university. Maybe she will help me keep away sin too, life's looking good boys

Attached: christian1.png (1080x1164, 1.36M)

Nah man, everyone else here is right. Church girls are just as bad (if not worse). Church goers in general I find live a very hypocritical life.
>t. someone who grew up going to church every Sunday, did Confirmation, and attended youth group regularly

Christianity isn't about attending youth group regularly, that's the same logic retards use to say they attended every class so it's not fair that they're failing just because they didn't do the homework.

Truly following Christ the Lord has very little to do with attending church every Sunday, and Confirmation (no matter what church you attend) had nothing to do with salvation. It's an earthly mortal tradition, like Easter.
To find salvation, you must learn for yourself WHY the human race needs salvation, and how to leave the world behind and follow Him. Study the Bible and talk to a church community, remember that He gave us the Church and recognized its importance as the Bride so that we would come together as a community to follow Him rather than as individuals.
Pointing to an individual member or members(roast) of a church and saying "Therefore, all churches are bad" is the same as pointing to an individual of any community and saying that all members of that community must be exactly identical. Remember that we are taught even in the Bible that many false churches will spring up, and many will claim to know Him but know Him not.

Attached: 1536132038782.jpg (1997x1114, 492K)

>tfw no secret abortion gf

Attached: 986_1000.jpg (573x720, 127K)

But you don't believe in hell.

>It's an earthly mortal tradition, like Easter.
Posts like this make me have hope for christians. I'm tired of all the Jow Forums cultural christians masturbating to traditions, race, social moralism, deus vult memes, etc.

>we would come together as a community to follow Him rather than as individuals.
True, but this doesn't mean we have to go to physical churches every sunday to socialize with random people who may or may not be christian. The writings and wisdom of those who had faith is enough for me.

You could always BE a cute Christian gf (male).

>this doesn't mean we have to go to physical churches every sunday
It's true, but at the same time the community of the Church was His gift to us and many would argue His requirement to Salvation.
"Church" is an easily-debated term, but I think at its heart His command is clear that no matter how small or weird we are commanded to seek a group of fellows with whom to study His word together.
The word of the Lord, when faithfully read, brings salvation and peace. Many churches are little more than corporate fronts, and it's important not only to listen to the words of the sermon but to pay attention to the """charities""" they support.
Traditions aren't inherently important, especially as Church traditions which so often are intertwined with Catholic rituals carried over after the Protestant movement.

At the end of the day, I'd still like to encourage you to find a church, even though it's a lot of work and very stressful at times - remember that your reward for this work is eternal Salvation! And don't be afraid or nervous to leave a church that doesn't teach the Word as you believe it to be true, any more than you would be nervous about leaving a store that didn't have the item you were looking for!

Attached: 1538862014281.jpg (720x706, 160K)

>probably the only person scorned by his church who doesn't renounce his faith
>always see these kinds of threads hoping to find something
>always ignorant fedoras and violent sectarians making a mess
Why do I even try anymore?

desu why does your church scorn you?

This girl was an altar girl from a church I used to go

Attached: 1532129693196 (1).png (742x243, 50K)

Goes to same uni apparently but didn't saw her

Attached: 1521438522132.jpg (320x320, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cbIkzn4s3fk

I always look down on minorities who think they are christian. bitch this religion genocided and erased local culture in your homeland. fuck are you supporting it for you dumb mentally colonized brainlet.

I support the surge of /ortho/ Orthodox threads lately.

Attached: IMG_20181017_143434738~01.jpg (960x1280, 253K)

Even though I see mostly blood thirsty catholics and evangelical heretics here..

Fuck off stupid LARPer

Attached: 1521989887590.jpg (491x902, 99K)

Xshtetj764ksgsosks

Attached: 1522409412737.jpg (640x640, 42K)

You reckon I have a chance with this as 6/10
Maybe 7/10 if I close mouth

Attached: 1535975750329.png (253x472, 235K)

Maybe. She is legit like a 9 minimum but if you have a good personality and feel confident in yourself then go for it, nothing to lose.

she stupid

Christian girls are basically Staceys who don't like partying. Ultimately, they're incapable of understanding what life is like for someone who can't connect with society.

Wouldn't bet on it, most good women true to the Christian religion either live as nuns, they're already marry, or they don't want to marry and live devoted to God. Good luck, God bless.