Incest thread

Idk why but i like reading peoples' incest stories. Although i dont have any of my own, please share.

Attached: IMG_20181202_120244_232.jpg (720x705, 76K)

I fucked my cousin when we were like 11 because one thing led to another. then I ended up living with my aunt which obviously means that i live with my cousin also so we fucked a lot when we could. there isn't really a story to tell we just had a lot of sex until I ended up moving away.

Did you ever get caught? And how did it lead into happening the first time?

no there have been close calls but no. it sounds cliche but we were really close and started experimenting. we did stuff like kissing in private and then over time we just started taking it to the next level.

Fuck. My cousin is on the other side of the country. She's a dick sometimes but has blatantly mentioned how one of her friends said she should go for me since we're half cousins. What I'd give to fuck her.

But she's probably not the type to go through with it like yours. She'd probably feel guilt or some shit.

Any details though?

Got a pity lay from mom once. Not proud of that but it wasn't half bad actually. Literally an on the fly thing, we were traveling together and she offered it. If we'd have thought about things for a minute we probably wouldn't have but I jumped at the chance. Changed the way we feel or at least act towards each other tho.

well... was it tight?

wtf details user details

We went up for a wedding and mini vacation in New York. This was me before going to college and after the wedding mom was pressing me why I didn't have anything to do with the girls there interested in me, told her my v card status so she up and offered to help with it. Couldn't believe I was still, and felt bad if I was off to college like it.

So yeah, fucked on the fly pretty much after a shower. It was awkward actually getting into it but since it wasn't terrible she was down for not leaving it at that, and we were at it for the remaining days of the vacation. Totally out of pity at least at first but only this one time nothing before or since. I was 18 at the time and she was 38, she had me young.

You need the bible. Repent

Hello, where do you think you are?

I have never had sex but I have been very close to doing so with my older cousin (she was about 3 years oldee than me). She was fucking cute, asian, and had the perfect body. Not fat and not skinny. She treated me like a human being unlike most of the people I knew. She would play vidya with me, hug me, and give me kisses ever since we were little.
Around the time we were both in high school, she stopped by to vist over the weekend and we both were cuddling in ny bedroom while our parents were away. After a bit of hugging she started kissing me on the lips and I proceeded to move my hand down her back until I was just at the edge of her pajamas. She went further and did the same except she started to slip her hand down my shorts and then slipped them down my briefs. She was about to grab my schlong until our parents arrived home and we couldn't proceed any further. She's married now but sometimes I wish I could be alone with her so I can fuck her and don't have to die a virgin.

I woke up in the middle of the night to my brother touching me, like basically rubbing my clit and shit. I was groggy and confused but he tried to play it off before scurrying back to his room. It still haunts me.

did you ever bring it up again that's fucking hilarious

No, I never brought it up to him and he probably assumed I forgot about it. It really makes me wonder if he did anything like that before to me while I was asleep and I wanna puke :(

I fapped while watching my grandmother get a full body massage through binoculars.

how old were you guys at the time? how old are you guys now?

Pretty sure he was 15 and I was 16, still in high school. I'm 20 and he's 19 now, but he's still an autistic shithead

and you? height/weight?

do you sleep with the door locked now?

So if the autistic shit head isn't on r9k, why are you?

I don't have a lock on my door, and even if I did I'd have to keep it unlocked because my parents let out my doggos in the morning since they sleep in my room with me. I'm like 5'1 and 150lbs, why do you wanna know that >:(

Idk I can't sleep and I have nothing better to do.

just wanted to get a visual in my mind... even though im 90% sure i'm talking to a tranny larp

>5'1 and 150lbs
you weigh 5lbs less than me at 8 inches shorter
did your brother have to slither his hand past your fat folds to get to your clitty? how did he even reach it without you waking up before he touched it?

When I lived with my sister she caught me jerking off once and ever since then she would always ask if I'm jerking off before opening my bedroom door. She would knock of my door and say things "yo you jerking off?" or "is it safe to open the door or is your dick out?" One time I was actually jerking off and we discussed what toppings to get for a pizza. no incest between us happened.