Is buying a motorhome a good idea if I want to live rent free?

Is buying a motorhome a good idea if I want to live rent free?
Where can I park it for free?

Attached: 8pgddixnr1n01.png (979x735, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_nEhOTPUcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are a million old white work vans, you can buy one for nothing and live in the back. It's small enough nobody will notice it if you're a little stealthy. That's the choice. A motorhome is good but too conspicuous.

Honestly you'd be better off with an actual mobile home on an eighth acre.

>Honestly you'd be better off with an actual mobile home on an eighth acre.
How much do they usually charge a month to rent an eight acre

Like $350 a month to rent a matchbox lot in a park, you can buy your own land for maybe $15k though. It's a perfect compromise between apartments and RVs imo.

>you can buy your own land for maybe $15k though.

Id have to rent it then because I only have 8k rn

Not a lot of safety. A nigger could literally kill you and no one would know for weeks.

At least with normies, they'd see your dead body the next day

I plan to stay around nigger free tourist areas

user. Learn to finance. If you have 10% cash and appropriate income you can get yourself a loan. That 8k is almost enough for a down payment on an actual house. Nevermind your mobile.

I dont have appropiate income tho

>. That 8k is almost enough for a down payment on an actual house

oh really, that's all you need for a house? I have 10k in the bank...

If you have solid income and good credit the cash down payment to secure a mortgage is something like 10%. So your 10k could be plenty for a cheapish house. I wouldn't commit to that unless you're looking for a family home though.

mobile home sounds fantastic tbqh

only things bad is the logistics of where your poop and bath water goes. also the government breathing down your neck. also no online deliveries for food and stuff.

Find two major walmarts and park it there, cycle between the two every so often.

what's this government stuff? Do you have to pay a tonne of shit even though you take up almost no space at all?

>Find two major walmarts and park it there, cycle between the two every so often.

i dont know, doesn't Walmart have those no-loitering signs for this exact reason?

you can't just take up residence anywhere sheep. you have to have a legal address and pay property taxes

how do gypsies get away with it then?

Im going to see if I can move to Canada

I'd suggest something like this youtube.com/watch?v=G_nEhOTPUcM

>only things bad is the logistics of where your poop and bath water goes.
Ill use public bathrooms and a gym pass for showers
>also the government breathing down your neck.
Thats the biggest issue
>also no online deliveries for food and stuff.
I dont order food online anyways

I want to do something similar but with a honda odyssey van I have