Tfw no fembot gf in Europe

>tfw no fembot gf in Europe

Why

Attached: IMG_20181201_231428.jpg (310x285, 20K)

>tfw no fembot gf on Earth.

Why

Attached: Sauce pls.jpg (822x704, 223K)

>tfw no aiko gf
I don't want to keep breathing

>tfw Euro fembot
>have robot bf
>he's in the US

b r i g h t

>tfw no fembot gf in Hungary
fuck this life

It's not gonna work out user give up before you get Hurt

Fembots don't exist. It's hard pill to swallow but at least you don't expect shit from life after that

>tfw no fembot gf that lives in a city in China
sucks to be the few that live here and browse this website

>tfw no aiko gf
I also know that feel, user

>tfw no fembot gf in Bavaria
Sucks

Romanianon here,I don't think there's any fembots in this forgotten part of the world.

We already visited 3 times, I'm going over in 2 weeks and staying over for almost a month. It's pretty neat this far.

How did you get your greencard?Is it that easy?

Yup, also romanianon, what city are you in?

I don't need a greencard to visit, I can stay over with a tourist visa.
As an European without any legal problems, yes, it's easy as shit.

How do you guys not have girlfriends. Are you homeless? Even homeless people jave girlfriends

I talked to a few Romanian people from Jow Forums so there's more than Hungarian.

>tfw no fembot sugar baby in Europe

>no robot bf in the uk
why why why

also there are some in Hungary too but they rarely post and I never see them in time. Unlucky.

An ardelean small city in the north.What about you user?
Yeah I bet it's full of RObots but no fembots at all.

>wanting a fembot gf
its great to get attached to one and then after awhile they tell you they've fucked and are fucking 100 different guys

Attached: 1539226655694.png (1228x1150, 191K)

I'm not in the UK but a country rly near there, how old are you..?

>tfw no fembot gf in Brazil

Yeah,tourist visa is what I meant,not greencard.For how long is yours available?

well let's hope for better luck in next life user

90 days. We usually spend 1 month/3 weeks together and 2 months apart. Works out well for us this far. Maybe over the summer I can manage to stay longer.

Has he fucked you already?

Ah, I'm in the capital, it's somewhat comfy. Is your town full of gypsies?

Are you working anything?Is he?Do you plan on getting more serious with the relationship?When did it start?How did it start?

Tfw no European fembot to rescue me from Australia

I mean not to sound asshole but that is not gonna work out, someday they'll just break up or some shit, like they're not even in the same continent lol, it'd have more probabilities to work out if they were both at least in the same continent, met my ex gf and we lived in the same continent (Europe) and didn't even work so imagine being +5 hours away lol

I'm finishing my degree, he works. I'm moving there when I finish my degree next year. We'd like to get married.
We met on here, were friends for a while, and then just got feelings for each other. Didn't want to date because obviously being an ocean apart is a pain, but he's my soulmate and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else really.

>not to sound like an asshole
>proceeds to sound like an asshole

>Marriage
Are you 14? Lmao

Pretty much,doesn't really have much more than others I guess,just the average gipsy population.

Why? It's something we both want and value. We want to have a family, kids, all that stuff.

Do you realise that is a pretty stupid idea no? Like you're just doing that bc he's the only person who showed interest love for you, throwing your whole life just for one person is in all honesty a retard idea

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY MUST SOME PEOPLE FIND HAPPINESS IN HERE?ALL I FIND IS PAIN AND DESPAIR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Attached: 1495985457140.jpg (700x700, 417K)

You want that. Then about a month later she realizes how fucking pathetic you are compared to Chad that she meets at the gym everyday. She starts cheating on you while you're busy making betabux for her to spend on expensive clothes to impress Chad. Then she divorces you and you are forced to pay alimony and child support.

I'm the girl. Quick, change the genders before anyone notices and thinks you're a dumb bitter faggot who can't even read.

I'm sorry user, I wish you all the best.

Meant for you originally

Also this, as I said marrying the only person who ever showed love for you is just stupid idea, doesn't matter the gender

Didn't read the entire thread but you get the gist of it.

Doesn't matter the gender, what will you once he gets tired of you? It happens, nothing lasts forever you dumb, we're not living in the 60s

This guy's been spamming tons of threads with his ass pain about marriage lately. His parents didn't hug him enough or divorced early

> you're just doing that bc he's the only person who showed interest love for you
I don't know where you got that from.
I want to be with him because he is unironically the best man I've ever met, and the only person I was ever this happy with. He's not the only person who ever asked me out, the only person I've ever dated, or even the only person who showed interest in marrying me.

I'll figure myself out, it's not the first time my life falls apart.
I'm still not wasting my chance at happiness because I'm scared of taking risks.

Damn you must be rly desperate, anyway hope you have a good shrink for after the break up, see ya cowboy

>I want to be with him because he is unironically the best man I've ever met, and the only person I was ever this happy with
And then you find someone who's even more fun to be around and is better at sex and the beta you left starts spamming tfw cucked and gets bullied by robots for even having a gf. There is no way you are spending the rest of your life with this man.

>There is no way you are spending the rest of your life with this man.
I can't see myself spending my life with anyone else, otherwise I wouldn't put so much effort into this.

Talk about being a desperate angry incel.

She just thinks we're living in some magical world full of love and break ups don't exist, just leave her do whatever the fuck she wants to, shell just learn, also almost sure we're talking to some underage roastie
Nah man I'm not angry just dropping the redpills also I can't be incel with a girlfriend you dummy tummy :3

I don't care about breaking up or being broken up with, if you think it is the end of the world you unironically lived life on easy mode. It happens. If he gets tired with me, I'll live.
It's a risk you take, some people are worth it. To me, he's worth everything. I'd rather have a relationship with him and have it go south that never risk anything and live a pathetic life where I'm apathetic and have nothing to be proud of or happy about.

>Preparing yourself to be cucked
Godspeed femanon

Ok then cya

She calls herself ""fembot" still lol and calls him "robot"