Be me

>be me
>make a joke
>"aww!"
>but no laugh

every time. why?

Attached: sitout_summer2017.jpg (640x360, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kx_G2a2hL6U
youtube.com/watch?v=0lhJ3YJkfcg
youtu.be/fct_CnKeWN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My diagnosis is qt smol girl. I would have guessed autistic boy but nobody would put up with autistic boys and their useless jokes.

Because you are a female brainlet.

Whenever I make someone laugh I feel like it's not genuine. The only person who finds me funny is my older brother

Attached: 1536757619102.png (418x336, 175K)

that doesn't mean that I can't be funny. I honestly think i'm really funny and clever sometimes, but no one else does lol

I never laugh at jokes because I am too slow.

Attached: 1538684000997.jpg (687x731, 27K)

Tell me a joke fembot. Use vocaroo so you can get the timing right, I want a good chuckle.

If you tell me one I will tell you one.

the data you get back tells a different story.

Nobody laughs, clearly you're not funny. At least your best effort is cute though.

Them is some true words and a harsh reality.

Attached: 25.jpg (883x674, 435K)

What type of humor do you use? Mine is usually self deprecating or overtly insulting for no reason

It's not that I "tell jokes" like one-liners and stuff, I just try to make funny observations or use my body in a funny way.

Like I'll pretend I'm scared of a halloween decoration in a store or something

So then you are not actually funny. Observational humor and sarcasm are the very bottom of the totem pole. You do sound cute though. That should be good enough.

Oof that's not funny at all

ok but like I've said things before that were witty or clever. I'm just trying to think. One time a dog ran by really fast and I made a motorcycle sound. It sounds retarded when I type it but it was funny I promise

Being funny is really only needed for insecure guys with little redeeming qualities.
It's an art-form perfected through desperation.

Most women wouldn't have to really go through it.

Attached: 1477018192937.jpg (680x960, 170K)

that doesn't really sound knee slapping funny though desu

Why on Earth would you think that's funny to somebody older than 7 years old?

Why do you care so much about being funny?

I don't know. I tried

Because I'm not really good at anything. I wish that I was one of those super witty people that can always crack a joke but I guess I'm not. I just want something to offer:/

depends on your crowd
if I think someone is trying to make an unfunny joke I tend to give them my best pity laugh
the worst is when the joke is so bad it's hard to even tell it's a joke

but if people are saying "aww" then you must be cuter than you are funny, which honestly isn't a bad trade off

Attached: __tsuruya_suzumiya_haruhi_no_yuuutsu_drawn_by_kanikama__26672d770cffe35b11cee15382bd7abe.jpg (530x480, 61K)

watch a lot of stand up/classic comedy movies, read classic witty novels and try and learn from there? i'm sure you're not as bad as you're making yourself out to be if you're really trying but your example wasnt great

British comedies are the way to go.

youtu.be/kx_G2a2hL6U

true
youtube.com/watch?v=0lhJ3YJkfcg

>at work today
>innocently pick a wrong word which makes me sound comically brutal
>everyone laughs at my accidental joke
>worried I'm not qt anymore ;w;

Ahah, good stuff.

youtu.be/fct_CnKeWN0

>it's a fembot episode

Too bad selfies aren't allowed, I'm curious what yall look like. Unless you're not really a girl (girl) then don't bother.

What does it mean when a guy says "Awww cute". I know it sounds retarded, but I have never really seen a guy use "aww" usually just stacies

it's probably just genuine
guys don't tend to layer what they say with a lot of subtext, and tend to react with how they really feel

It's like you're seven.

Because it wasn't that fucking funny

Attached: 1404075789030.jpg (293x263, 14K)

Either they're a basedboy, gay, or if you're a grill they're not into you and see you as a little sister.