Guy is 33 years old

>guy is 33 years old
>he actively listens to Nightcore
>he doesn't like Anime
>he's trying to hook up with me

Attached: 71CB2FB3-ED35-40CD-A44E-B53DEBD0EEEF.png (414x562, 124K)

Why do you have to like Chinese cartoons to like squeakier versions of shitty songs? Both of you sound like subhumans, kill yourself and then him.

im wearing my beanie just atop my head like a yarmulke, it feels like a nest with little birds sitting in it

>listens to nightcore
>not into anime

Attached: 1532353036747.gif (379x387, 71K)

Exactly. He says 90% of Anime is trash, but listens to tons of weeb music. I'm not a weeaboo, but it really bugs me when people say things like "rap is trash" or "all indie girls have a vocal fry" or "Anime is trash".

just wait for gen z to grow up, theyll be into all the fringe things you are

It bugs you because it's the truth.

So go make new friends then?

But rap is trash?

I love anime user, hook up with me instead

Attached: 1369274849698.jpg (310x419, 66K)

>he actively listens to Nightcore
FUCKIN RUN
AS FAST AS YOU CAN CAN CAN

op is talking to himself over the mirror again

Attached: 1539600134638.png (400x333, 91K)

>he's trying to hook up with me
Why don't you let him?

Attached: asd.png (149x84, 14K)

Because they're brainlets (or in this case, musiclets). But yeah depends what you want out of this hook up.

If you're just fucking and never seeing each other again then why would his (shitty) hobbies matter?

People who watch like 100+ animes are the ones that usually say it's trash lol
And it's true that if you're an instagram thot you probably have a vocal fry. If that bugs you, just anhero

Attached: woody.jpg (1000x891, 187K)

get back on tinder

whats a vocal fry?

This retarded thing women in the United States now do most of the time that they didn't do 20 years ago.
Look it up, once you hear it you won't stop hearing it.

>listens to nightcore
he is a faggot

this is me but with a local
guy who has active sex but im incapable
of sex
very relatable

>I only Anime I've watched was Naruto and stuff that aired on Toonami/Adult Swim
>I can say that 90% of Anime is shit because they're all shonen wish fulfillment with creepy fanservice and power of friendship

How about you tell me your kick and I tell you my advice there, ok?

My friend who has watched hundreds of anime with like 300 days worth of anime (like literal hours) says anime is total trash.