Fake friends thread

>be me
>13 yo
>middle school
>5 other friends, all boys
>decided to play some football (soccer for amerifags)
>we cycle to a park with a footballfield
>muddy, windy weather, around 15:00 (3.00pm for amerifags)
>a burst of air pushes me into a wet bank
>i struggle standing up and getting shit together
>my 'friends' laugh at me, take pictures and leave me
>still sat next to them in class and such, but never saw them as true friends again

That day I realized a 'friend' is a person who will pick you up when you fall.
This changed the way I looked at people: I'm more of a lone wolf since then.
I don't completely trust people anymore, only those who prove themselves.

What about you, anons?

Attached: sceneblink.png (1280x842, 271K)

Awoo for us you lone wolf faggot

After a chewing gum related incident I'm beginning to doubtsome of my 'friends' and now my classes are getting worse, I'm beginning to float around and stop mingling and school only gets worse

Attached: 1543713778331.png (1022x731, 643K)

told it so many times that it becomes genuinely uncomfortable repeating it again but
was in some pokemon rp discord for two years, eventually we all became close friends
one of us talks about how he's been getting picked on by nearly the entirety of another group
fast forward just a bit and not only does one of the mods (edgy, thinks he's hot shit, genuinely thinks he's the owner) invite over the person harassing our dude but also the whole other server
I voice my concerns, second in command that think's he's first in command threatens to mute me, i reply "fucking do it", and he realizes he doesn't even have the perms
for a while I'm paranoid they're all talking behind my back to organize against me (which it later turns out was absolutely true). I'd said "if [problem person] tries the shit he did even one more time even just a little bit, I'm leaving immediately when I see it"
fast forward, exact situation I warned about happens and I kewp my damn promise
nobody takes my side, they all start gaslighting me and replying to everything I say on /vp/ calling me by my actual username, saying shit like "take your meds" or "you're crazy". eventually even the person I was defending got on the whole "you need help" boat. to this day they still want nothing to do with me. I held out long enough thinking they'd come to their senses and now I realize every one of them is gonna stay how they are. at this point I wouldn't want them back even if it could all just go back to normal.
it was my first real group of friends (since during childhood the most I'd ever stayed at a given school is 3 years and I eventuslly was just homeschooled) and their betrayal still hurts me.

holy shit people are fucking scumbags, what the actual fuck
this is why everyone should collectively just stop having empathy for others

A man without his humanity is no man at all.

fake friends are a hundred times worse than blatant enemies of the same caliber

He is literally hu.

>Make friend in school, tell everything, best friend kinda deal
>role model for me as he's alphaish and im beta
>wants to be a tranny, we're friends so even though I don't agree with it I support him
>personality changes over 4 year significantly, constantly faking who he is (or was?)
>always staying up late into the night talking to him and trying to stop him from hurting himself
>he goes pretty broke
>give him money for therapy, say it's a gift, and I would like it back if you get the money, but as far as I'm concerned the money is gone
>fast forward 2 years and he's transitioning
>only person in the world who goes to the hospital with him
>operation cancelled, he's so broken but I help keep it together
>operation redone, he gets the op
>gets a huge inheritance, we're talking 200k worth
>spends 4000 on an online friend he knew for 2 years, boob job for another online friend he knew for 1 year
>none of these people ever supported him like I did
>none of these people were there when it was hard
>I get nothing, no repayment. I'm a bit miffed, but OK
>it redpills me, I realise, maybe I'm just an emotional blanket and not a person to him
>test out my theory
>decide not to message them at all and see if they make any effort
>2 and a half months in they message me asking if things are ok between the two of us
>I tell them that they are a user and abuser, that doesn't care about anyone else, and only saw me as a tool to use when needed
>he doesn't understand, but I don't care, I block him and remove him from everything
>another friend comes out as tranny, I offer a room at my place, warn of the dangers but say ill support them
>they dont talk to me for a month then say im not supportive enough
>leave group forever
in my group of friends, three ended up becoming trannys. It's mind boggling. Watching my friend transition was the ultimate redpill. I was so supportive, now I'm the complete opposite end. It's like watching a monster kill your friend and inhabit his body.

Attached: 1451958408816s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

sorry to hear man
that really sucks

>Falls onto wet bank
>no one is helping because it's not that much of a big deal
"Waaa waaa why isn't anyone helping me"
Stop being a faggot you lone furfag

did you not read the part where they were laughing at him and taking pictures you fucking swine?

Bloody hell, why would you take people like that serious anyway, they always look for a lower individual to look down. user was the unlucky one and there is nothing to do about it. Isolating yourself because of one stupid accident is the dumbest thing to do.

why do I feel like you've only been skimming over the posts you're talking about this whole time

don't post when you're on drugs user

Probably because I'm too tired to barely read.

Looking down on as friends, I can appreciate that. Making fun of each other while maintaining respect and trust. However what they did was plain harassing as a group against one, even taking pictures and sharing it with everybody. The worst part is no one cared. The feeling of suddenly losing your friends is painful. I feel like a true friend is rare in this world: make sure to be skeptical to your surrounding people, and don't give more than they do, because they will let you down at any time. The more you give, the more it will hurt.

bump because I want to hear more stories to distract myself from my own

>anxious as fuck kid, no friends at all
>slowly, i make a small group of friends
>times are great
>one particular guy is my best friend
>we speak all the time, play games, whatnot
>the two of us start getting excluded by the others
>we're both really bummed about it, we confront the others
>they keep apologising but still continue to do it
>my good friend is really sad about the whole situation, tell him i'll stick by him
>suddenly he starts acting weird and distant
>ask him whats up, he says its nothing
>starts being mean to me
>just brush it off
>find out he's started excluding me too, all my 'friends' go out without even telling me
>he had a thing for some fucking roastie bitch in the group, she led him on but he never fucking got any
>really sad about the whole situation, completely have no friends left now
>ask him why he did it
>"i never liked you anyway"
>still haunts me

Attached: 1445745652045.png (246x246, 85K)

bump because i need to hear some more stories

>middle school
>have like 5 friends i hang out with in school but not much out of school since i go home directly
>forget to bring lunch money one day
>ask them individually if they can cover lunch for me that day because i forgot my lunch money, i'll pay them back afterwards
>literally every single one of them refuses and suddenly change from friendly and laughing to a clearly hostile tone the second i ask them for any bit of help
>never hang out with them again

>be me
>20s
>have a group of friends
>one friend (who I am only somewhat close to) gets brain cancer
>it's bad
>he has a stroke, becomes wheelchair bound, and gains a lot of weight
>I visit him every week or so
>spend a few hours talking
>he never complains about his cancer
>the rest of my friends never take the initiative to visit him
>I organise a few gatherings with friends (going out to eat; board games etc.)
>his cancer is not getting better
>he goes into a hospice
>friends visit him once or twice in the hospice
>he dies
>at his funeral there are people who are crying and preforming who didn't even visit him
>online people were writing paragraphs about how he was such a good guy, and about how he'll be missed
>there was one other friend who visited him regularly
>the rest weren't there when he was slowly dying, but they showed up to use his death to virtue signal
>still disgusts me to this day

I've heard of only one thing more disgusting and it's a collection of stories from here about a kid being bullied into suicide, and then not only people who never knew him but the actual bullies start virtue signalling with it

>since I was like 6 or so people around me either fucked me over, leave dying friends/family out in the dust etc.
>recently, like 2 weeks ago
>hear that one of my family members died
>it was my grandfather who left my father alone in his youth and just booked it to Thailand
>I visited him once
>what an awful fucking human was that
>it reminded me of middle school
>damn what faggots this world offers

Fuck you nigger normalfaggot go fuck yourself, OP has the decency to share his story with us and yet you make fun of him. Your kind GREATLY pisses me the fuck up. I eat faggots like you for breakfast.

you grow up reading stories about loyalty, bravery, honour. You hear that you should be there for your friends - "A friend in need is a friend indeed". And then time and time again people are just shitty. I'm not perfect by any means, but it feels like so many other people aren't even trying. So many other people don't even care.

if I had to say I would say that life being easier and the rise of big government play a significant role - if life is easy and the government is always there to give you welfare then there is (seemingly) less of a reason to be pro-social (although I maintain that it's costly in the long run - you reap what you sow (see e.g. boomers being left to die in old age home by children they failed to raise)). Globablisation, the equality myth, and the decline of traditional roles have also played strong roles in this atomization of society: there are no differences between people - everyone is a fungible producer/consumer unit.

There is a certain macabre calm in viewing the decaying society of the west, and within the silence a spark of resolution to carry on.

Attached: 1514657775444.jpg (1229x1920, 698K)