Husband won't impregnate me without getting Jow Forums first

Husband won't impregnate me without getting Jow Forums first.
Can anybody give/point me to resources on healthy weightloss to prepare for pregnancy?
Cheers
P.S. I've read the 6 year old sticky and a lot of it seems mostly relevant for men.

Attached: pregnant-1245703-1920.jpg (968x645, 21K)

Eat less, move more. Put the fork down, fatty.

Just eat healthy food, anything obtainable by a wild human, at a 500 calorie deficit every day and exercise. You don't need a source.

SS + GOMAD

Read it again especially at the part where it says it's applicable to women too.

Better use organic milk or say goodbye to the babies immune system.

I understand energy in, energy out. I just wondered if there were any resources good for women specifically as well as anything especially good to prepare the body for pregnancy.

just a daily reminder that planiffied children are basedboys

tysons mom didnt even know who impregnated her and yet she got the best athlete ever born

just run on a treadmill and eat leaves you stupid woman

There are yoga classes that specifically aim to prepare the body for child birth. don't know what there called but do that.

SS and eat better foods

I have a recurring knee injury from having hypermobile joints, so running isn't the best mode of exercise for me. Think I'll just join the local gym and find women to ask for advice.
Sounds good.
I did SS years ago and loved it, got beat down with depression and quit like a pleb. Guess I should pick it up again.

Thanks, Jow Forums.

Wow

Such an alpha husband in current year.
based as fuck

thats right sweetie , no cummies for your fat ass. Weakness doesnt deserve to breed

Attached: 1550426050274.jpg (399x351, 35K)

>P.S. I've read the 6 year old sticky and a lot of it seems mostly relevant for men.

if you know whats relevant for men or women than you don't need fucking advice smartass.

it doesnt fucking matter that you are not male... its the same fucking body, you dont workout your penis...

>Man doesn't want to breed until his woman gets healthy
Based
>Woman agrees and actually wants to follow through and do it
BASED.

BASED FUCKING COUPLE.
Hope I can find love like this some day, OP. Congrats.

Literally eat nothing but veggies and fruits with home cooked meat. No more fast food, ice cream, or bread. Make and eat a salad every day. You will lose weight without working out.

my knees hurt when i run too, the eliptical is much better, go on keto and try out the eliptical, its been working for me i don't think it would be any diffrent for a women, you can still do a light form of keto when pregnet too, just don't eat any seafood and don't starve yourself.

you stupid fucking cunt you don't get it do you, what you eat, your gut biome, your whole physiology will directly influence your offspring you fucking dense wall of shit, you have this opportunity to directly influence your child genetics/hand at life and you don't even bother to spend a few months deep into the literature? You are a fucking disgrace

Attached: dumbo.png (1326x124, 25K)

Don't be an idiot. The sticky is great for men and women. Quit larping, faggot.

BASED HUSBAND

Epigenetics is pretty fascinating, I agree user. That's why I want to be in optimal health for my children. And why I asked if there were any anons who had helpful resources on achieving optimal health for baby carrying. I guess I didn't make it clear beyond simple weightloss.
Made his evening.

I recommend jump rope. It's low impact, can be done at home and is great for cardio

Being overweight ups the chance of a misscarriage so aim for an average bmi. Cardio and eating right is good for that. Do jump rope, rowing or eliptical if you've got trouble with your knees. SS gives you a muscular ass and tights since it's got much more volume for lower then for upper body. So I think it's great for women

The sticky is for both men and women. It says right there, dumb bitch.

Post body

Recent father here, with some advice you may find helpful.

Start vaginal temping and download the Fertility Friend app. I got my wife pregnant on our first try because we knew her exact day of ovulation. Sex three and two days before, off the day before, sex the day of and the day after. 9 months later, boom, got a son.

Don’t let your body fat get too low, but don’t be overweight.

You may find some combination of maca, ashwahghanda, and fenugreek to be helpful.

Eat lots of fatty fish while you’re pregnant assuming you do manage it.

if you have joint problems then you should do swimming along with light weightlifting.
swimming is easy on the joints and excellent cardio.

My mum always said take folic acid tablets and eat a lot when you're pregnant, you can lose it afterwards.

>Eat lots of fatty fish while you’re pregnant
Wouldn't mercury be an issue?

>Coming to Jow Forums for advice about rising children

Attached: 1536457433633.jpg (325x355, 49K)