Is there anyway to treat kertanization of the penis glans do to circumcision...

Is there anyway to treat kertanization of the penis glans do to circumcision? The tip of my penis looks like a raisin and it's making me depressed.

Attached: f7dcb4adcfd82450a8d5ed253f5a1890.jpg (660x660, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rGR5_V4ST8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oils, moisturization
But not really anything can make it the same or even close

You cut your dick off so you get what you deserve.

Semi unrelated, but this is why I think it’s okay to gear. This is one of the many unfair things that shouldn’t be, but is out of our control. Our advancements led to us cutting baby dicks to make us more obedient? Then yeah, I’m gonna use our advancements to chemically make myself less obedient.

I was watching a documentary called American Circumcision yesterday and they were talking about how fourskin restoration can treat kertanization to some degree. Might be worth looking in to.

It takes up to 24 months, but regualr stretching of your foreskin will get complete coverage back. After that, the skin will molt off and you'll have a normal glans.
The foreskin won't have the same nerve density as an uncircumcised penis, but it'll still be better.

I thought only muslims did this shit. Only recently have I found out ameritards and jews do it aswell.

Lmao imagine being cucked by sandnigger tradition as a kid...

You are shocked that americans do stupid shit?

We should be able to file a class action lawsuit against centralized Judaism amd the Americam Government and individual Doctors who have bren practicing or supporting/allowing this barbaric act for all these years.

You really should

remember that jews are really responable for this.

Explain how to stretch that shit

I recommend an interview the director did on the dick show, pretty hilarious. youtu.be/rGR5_V4ST8g

Amerifats are literally so dumb they listened to The Corn Flakes Man to mutilate their kids penises.

There are a few different methods depending on how much foreskin you have. Manual methods mean grabbing and tugging and keeping tension on it, regularly. It's pretty annoying to do. There are also devices which make it a lot more convenient.

I rub castor oil on my dick daily and its smooth as fuck. Coconut and safflower oil are supposed to be really good for it too

I'm circumsized and my glans is smooth and shiny as fuck. You probably have cancer or something

I think if anything I’ll look into the devices once I move out

Lies, that's not possible. The skin gets tough with nothing to protect it.

Do you have anything else to do than look for moments on the internet to ridicule America due to your intense envy of wanting to live an American life?

If you didn't care about America so much, you wouldn't need to keep talking about us. No one in america talks about the Ukraine. We don't care about them.

Good point

>n-no sensation!!!
This is the most kike cuck thing I've ever heard
It felt like a rollercoaster being inside your mom
If you cant make some precum lube with your cock as you fuck a girl then that's your own beta ass problem and no amount of anteater dick will help you

This
>They are mutilating Girls genitals in Africa, thats barbaric!
>Circumcision is actually healthier, and uncut dicks look gross, stop asking questions go-, i mean bro

You would if there were so many jokes you could make about Ukraine like you can about America.

what was the point of this?

Here's your ((((((((((((you))))))))))))

the male equivalent to FGM would be chopping the whole dick off though

>modern society
>makes fun of lobotomies and electrical shock treatment
>mutilates the genitals of half of their newborns
So glad I'm female and never had to deal with that, but man, cut dicks are disgusting looking. That dry cracked-pink skin and the scar lines around the shaft below the head. What monster could do that to a child? Not all fun and games on my end, since I'm the one who has to fuck these abominations.
Do it. That would be hilarious. Imagine if children could sue their parents and childhood doctors for sins committed against them while they were young and unable to consent. Maybe we'd all grow some humanity and consider our treatment of the defenseless with a more critical eye.

I saw some circumcision pics and I legit felt ill. Those poor babies man.

No, the female equivalent of circumcision is cutting off the clitoral hood, which is what's done. MGM and FGM are pretty analogous

I'm sure there are, the Ukraine just isn't great enough to know about.

When you're at the top, everyone's gunning for you. Have fun using Youtube, Facebook, tons of other websites, and even Jow Forums, all things brought to greatness by legal Americans. You're welcome.

Not even close

please, all my american anons who care about standing up for themselves - please band together and do this

>being proud of things you didn't make
kek
Enjoy being the butt of jokes, friend.

I got unlucky and was born with urethral stricture and then foreskin impeding it too so my shit got snipped right away
then surgery ontop of that when I was like 3 or 4
dick works fine now and I see these thread and wish I had foreskin but fuck id like to be able to piss too.

>defends circumcision
>calls others kikes

>Fgm gets rid of the clit, reducing the pleasure but coitus is still posible
>Mgm gets rid of the foreskin, reducing the pleasure but coitus is still posible
Yeah they sound nothing alike, what was i thinking haha

Are you legally retarded? Honest question

FGM has different forms, you braindead monkeys. It can range from cutting off the beef flabs to cutting off the whole clit and then some.
So no, cutting your dick off wouldn't be similar at all.

you're probably underage or a virgin but probably both. pic related is female anatomy. you should learn it

Attached: 1520254246573.jpg (646x438, 107K)

>fucked healthcare
>fucked real estate
>Israel's lapdog
>full of marxism
Great """"country"""" you've got there, goober.

>announcing you're "female" in the assumption anyone gives a fuck. Faggot

>being this mad that a female exists
Seek therapy, my sexless friend.

That was exactly my point, read again

That's not why they're upset. The world doesnt revolve around you.

>you did this
no, kike fucked up doctors did this to the majority of us

I lift because one day I'm going to have my revenge.

user literally got mad at that person upon gaining the information that they're female. That's exactly the sole reason. Sounds like unironic incel rage.