Is being pescaterian better than being vegan for health and fitness gains lads?

Is being pescaterian better than being vegan for health and fitness gains lads?

Attached: 7FBDFF57-2615-4BC5-A8A9-841620E73DA4.jpg (655x800, 93K)

opens up more options for food sources. it will be harder for you to get bored with your diet

Scooby not even hiding his gayness anymore

and what about it?

What’s better for my heart and overall health?

Red meat kills you and chicken gives you gyno

Fish is the patricians choice user

Hard to say given selection bias in most studies.

pescaterian here, not because of some faggy candy-ass reason but because I live near the sea and can get shitloads of cheap fish

It's great, I don't need to supplement with fish oil for vit D or Omega 3 fats. Just fucking salmon all day, every day. Grill it, steam it, fry it this shit doesn't get bad it's all good

Attached: images.jpg (278x181, 15K)

Literally
Who cares dude

Fags get aids and die, stop pretending like homo sex is safe and ok, most of them are pedos like scoop

>Not him

Were you ever vegan before?

I used to be but I don’t like taking sups and all the anti vegan shills are starting to get to me.

I don’t give a fuck about the animals and only went vegan because I thought it was the best diet to promote longevity, but if pescatarian is better for overall health I’ll switch it up.

eating salmon every day is fucking decadent.

You like scallops ?
What’s your go to fish ?

I have cod, salmon and tilapia every day + prawns or shrimps (depending on the fish market)

Salmon and prawns are the best though, don't need to supplement zinc or anything with these.

And I was on a vegan diet before. After a few months yo uwill really start to feel like a low-energy miserable cunt if you don't supplement correctly. Gave up on it because you need to supplement way more than just B12 if just don't 10000% correctly diet right as a vegan to supplement every fucking vitamin

And yes, I was in the same situation as you, fuck animals I just did it because I believed it to be healthy

*prescriptionerian

Better than vegan? Maybe, though there is the issue with mercury poisoning in fish.

Red meat is terrible for us, cancer, heart disease, stroke, etc... The only people who dispute the evidence and studies are the carniecucks citing conspiracy nutritional theories come up with by youtube celebrities.
> "yes the study says meat causes XYZ, but they didn't specifically study those eating raw red meat and no carbs, therefore it is garbage and should be discarded"

>be scooby
>be a literal faggot
>promotes microwaved food
>promotes monsanto

into the trash it goes

> I was in the same situation as you, fuck animals I just did it because I believed it to be healthy

Based and redpilled

Attached: 9FD67076-5432-4B6A-9EAF-E9F1A9A952E3.jpg (720x836, 41K)

Pescetarian is the OP Jow Forums diet.

Attached: Jack_LaLanne_1961_portrait.jpg (706x916, 173K)

Meat is good for you user.
All those studies the meat eaters have too many carbs. Carbs are bad not red meat.

Attached: ECDEDDBC-14F0-4BDA-8184-2F68AC9E8B9C.jpg (1106x962, 333K)

You can't say pescaterian without scat in it

Attached: lobster shit.png (638x435, 271K)

Are most people on /fit pescatarian you think? The posters who actually have good bodies