Do women actually care for huge muscles?

Do women actually care for huge muscles?

Attached: c52dbf134e7de6362b70e90501f5df9f9dee1999.jpg (720x960, 212K)

They care for one huge muscle

Attached: BA4CE527-0BB5-4676-9EE5-01B22DB583FA.jpg (800x800, 86K)

Attached: anigif_enhanced-24664-1427224782-43.gif (500x238, 471K)

Jow Forums - Fitness

Women like good genes. Muscles will enhance your look but if you have narrow shoulders, are short, have a weak chin and shitty insertions muscles arent going to fix you. Not too many of you are horribly ugly or super attractive so muscles will help you in your endeavor to attract women. Women also like you to be funny and clean and have hobbies other than going to the gym. Hope this helps

Attached: 1550374417814.jpg (1200x600, 142K)

Go look in the other 20 threads about this. FUCK YOUUUU

Getting huge is not for women; female attention the weakest form of motivation. Getting huge is for yourself and nobody else.

I catch your drift

Attached: 1ac60cf96d88b5ec6734194837ed3ba076b8cc35.jpg (1078x1920, 617K)

Haha that fag has horns, people probably hold them while throat fucking that nerd lmao

lmao hahaha i hope i never get horns lol

Mire threads exist user. Also discord trannies should fuck off back to reddi t

Women like two primary body types, pretty boy ottermodes, and beefy masculine daddies. If you are not one of these, you better be trying to become one.
I'm bald, have a large mustache, and am jacked. Women swoon over me almost as much as ottermode fuckboys.
>pic related

Attached: 57f4c3774e3d62de9386ab82bb5b5792.jpg (600x529, 76K)

Based

Ottermode is the best phisique when it comes to attracting women

Sort of. It's more about the general aesthetic. No downside to having big muscles though.

nice

Attached: 1548375812458.jpg (233x320, 13K)

Not directly. Most don't like the aesthetic of large muscles. However they like the feeling of safety that comes with being with a physically intimidating guy, and they like being with a guy that other guys respect.

based and red pilled

if you mean "huge" for natural standards then yeah, but they HATE leanness of less than 12%.
a VERY small percentage of girls go for HUGE muscles, but they most likely have enlarged clits, or go after fame/money like the Mountains girlfriend

most women that like "huge" muscles are going to be thickerr also
most thin girls like natural "huge" or muscles after about 1-1.5 years of lifting, ie being 180 at 5'10 or 200 at 6'1", not giaganitic or huge.

I understand that it's not necessary to get girls. But I don't just want a girl. I truly want to make them happy. Like REALLY happy. Nothing makes me happier than making a girl happy. The smiles of girls literally heal my crippled soul If it takes getting the body of a god and being respected by other dudes... I will do it. If it takes getting interesting and wealthy as fuck... or good at cooking or a human machine who can fuck her brains out like a fucking beast... no problem. I never realized how much I love girls until I started getting their attention. I... I truly begin to understand reality now. Why there have been wars, why there has been progress and achievement... and culture... girls and our sex drive are the key.

But just being a beta orbiter or white knight doesn't do it for me.. or even having just 1 average gf. I want to become so desirable to girls that literally just 1 glance at me gets her vagina dripping and she thinks: "Who is that? Omfg I need that dude in my life!". I want to become so fucking desirable that wifes would be willing to sacrifice their happy families just to suck my dick. I TOO want to be worshipped by girls as much as I worship this divine, heavenly, perfect creatures.

Fuck I love girls so much bruh. I want to please them so fucking much. I want take them on a ride of pure Ecstasy and adventure. I want to make them happy so fucking much. Like I realized that is my only purpose on this earth. I want to win fucking wars for them.. I literally want them to drool when they just think about me. Like LITERALLY drool.

Who are you to tell me lifting for them is bad? I like myself, true, but unless you're homo fapping to the mirror isn't enough. I need their smell. I need their flesh on my flesh. I want to become one with them. Hell if treating them like trash makes them happy I'm even willing to do that even if it goes against the core of my being... whatever it takes.

I lift for girls... and I'm proud of it.

Girls love short guys because 5'6-5'10 is the best height range for the domination of social situations.
This is because of the "subtle alpha" aesthetics the shorter man always gives off. The shorter man will always dominate through his "style", his "sleekness" and most usually through his intellectual power. Taller men can not pull this off, so they have to dominate in a much "in your face" and "raw" way.

i appreciate the delusion but this is pure cope

please tell me this is pasta cause oh lord am I cringing

WOW. you’ just mad because your only validating quality is you height despite the fact that 5'6-5'10 is the best height range for the domination of social situations.
This is because of the "subtle alpha" aesthetics the shorter man always gives off. The shorter man will always dominate through his "style", his "sleekness" and most usually through his intellectual power. Taller men can not pull this off, so they have to dominate in a much "in your face" and "raw" way. Stay getting cucked kid. If we got into a fight irl i’d just single leg you and beat your skinny ass while you cry on the ground.

fuck off discord tranny no one likes ur shitty fucking drawings

Cope

Most delusional manlet cope i've ever seen

The heart?

Attached: is this guy serious.gif (736x689, 61K)

Nice dubs. How many times are you gonna try to force this as a new pasta?

SPBP

Redpill : Get this body first before focusing on increasing muscle size.

Not having a gut is goat.

Actually this is the result of breed selection. Since "height" is such an important genetic advantage when it comes to choosing a mate, the fact that your family is alive in 2019 means the men must have been on average much superior in other factors of mating potential to compensate and rival with taller men. If the manlet wasn't either smarter, better looking, more athletical/more androgenic or a better social manipulator, then he would have been left out for equally gifted taller men.

Thw problem is women's idea of funny is reality television tier humor, even the cringiest internet humor is superior. Image board sense of humor is basically bleeding edge considering half the internet humor comes from here and whatever is funny here slowly trickles into mainstream pop culture over the course of years.