I just woke up, I last ate about 13 hours ago. Should I hit the gym like this or eat something then wait a bit...

I just woke up, I last ate about 13 hours ago. Should I hit the gym like this or eat something then wait a bit? What should I eat? I'm going to have caffeine as a preworkout as well

Attached: Snapchat-733741553.jpg (1080x1920, 154K)

Dubs and you send voice message of you going , "HOWWWDYY PATNAAA

Looks fat

She just had no tits, but man she was dick hungry

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-130134~2.png (1080x1410, 1.28M)

Answer my fucking question please

>Bagging an overweight Asian
On one hand that's disgusting, on the other hand that's fairly rare so congrats I suppose

post more?

Eat or not, who the fuck knows?
Are we supposed to tell you when to jerk off too?
Now fucking post more of her.

damn bruh, proud of ya

If you have a good body how do you get it on tinder pics without just going full shirtless dickhead?

Yeah bro embrace degeneracy

Sports

nice user

Eating before workout isn't a disaster. But working out on an empty stomach will probably be a shit workout. How is this a question to you?

Post body/profile pls

Thanks bro, reading it out loud really cleared things up for me. I'd rather eat and wait an hour or two and crush it at the gym. Thanks

Attached: Screenshot_20190130-214523.png (1080x1920, 187K)

>OMG I love hiking
>No, I haven't gone hiking any time in the last year and I don't know the name of any trails
Every THOT with "hiking" in her profile.

lmao true, worked in my favor once when I actually took a girl hiking and we fucked out there like animals

FeelsBadMan this. I actually hike every weekend and almost never see a soul

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm happy for you user

ALRIGHT THATS IT I'M GETTING ABS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Asian girls are easy af
t. Fucked Korean and Chinese girls and have gyno mantits

Fuck it bros I'm cutting

If you don't have abs year-round then you're doing it wrong

Just don't go further. Remember: different races are for degeneracy. Same race is for procreation.

Are you experienced with working out in a fasted state? If not, then take it easy do you don't get dizzy af.

Calories in calories out

Literally proven time and again, and just recently in late 2018 by another study.

There is no diet statistically significantly better than any other for losing _fat_.

The only important thing is that you are not storing as many calories as you are burning.

As far as muscle retention goes, balanced diets are best. Adequate protein carbs and fat, no deficiencies or reductions in any.

For mental health, not limiting carbs and fat is important. 150-200g carbs a day and absolutely over 40g fat a day.

In short the really only unhealthy way of losing fat is ones dominated by mental illness eg /fast/ and keto, because they not only exacerbate symptoms but also destructively reinforce them.

Attached: cea.jpg (500x271, 23K)

what's with asking for the snap?

do you go right to swapping sexy pics or what? i left the tinder bumble game in 2015, but i would just ask for their number like a millenial non-zoomer

Filipinas are where it's at, user

>just be white

literally all you have to do to lay Asian girls

Easier to block/ghost people on snap than when you actually have their number. They can block your number, but you can just call/text from a different number. That’s what some slut at my school told me.

>just dont be asian
fixed
fucking asian hoes are like free prostitutes

yes it goes pretty quick from there, couple more ab/ Adonis belt pics and get a couple from her and then just set up a time and date.