Jow Forums Secret Santa 2018 #32

Archived #31 >How does it work?
People will post their Amazon wishliist link according to the instructions below, thanks guys, really. People who enter the thread may post their list at will, and it is your decision to gift who you want.
-----------------------------
FAQ:
>Does my address get shown?
Your city and state, and shipping name. Refer to the instruction image below. Shipping name can be anything you want.
>How will I know if something has been bought for me?
Items disappear off your list after being purchased. You can also go to your list, press Filter and Sort, then select Purchased.
>Will the information of the gifter be shown to the recipient?
No, all of your information will be protected. The recipient will not see any info.
>How can I post my Wishlist without being blocked by the filter?
Press the Share Envelope and copy the permalink. If that doesn't work, remove the dot from your link.
>Why should I gift something? I'm not gonna get anything in return!
This is a different take on a Secret Santa, where anyone can gift or get from anyone. If you're feeling generous, please do consider giving back to others.
>Last year people bought stuff for others and then cancelled them to epic fucking troll us!
And they did that the previous year, and the year before that too. It happens when you have amazon wishlists, it's disappointing to lose out on a gift, but the item will just go back on your list like they never screwed with you at all.
Remember to have a good time, a lot of us don't have much else going for us in the year, so this event can be fun if you follow the guidelines and tips. Remember to post images of whatever you get so we can make new compilations, big thanks to all participants this year and on and so on and so on and such.

Attached: 32.jpg (336x380, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/42n8rqF
a.co/du8s3K0
a.co/eY00EPL
a.co/6pDLPxJ
a.co/gNJbOmI
a.co/4SdV17M
a.co/iYN8cEF
a.co/fI4IlwR
a.co/1J3FUTK
a.co/iJFZYwB
a.co/a0EOSXn
a.co/cW4SLl1
a.co/hEif7Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=tJGg5C6cmh0
a.co/c14ZQla
a.co/dHJFHqI
a.co/4owLz3V
amzn.eu/3EO8JsM
a.co/1RzOAAO
a.co/iqtZLPd
a.co/iDPoeCg
a.co/c7QB47p
a.co/6q0txn5
a.co/0IOR6ua
a.co/dOMPSYO
amzn.eu/atPvXHp
a.co/hag3B4d
a.co/ijOB6PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DO NOT "INVITE" PEOPLE TO YOUR LIST, use "send list to others" instead, thanks

THINGS TO IGNORE:
>PEOPLE BUYING THE ENTIRETY OF YOU AND OTHERS LISTS, NO MATTER HOW EXPENSIVE

>heh, you fuckin idiots...last year i got an epic haul by making fake addresses and got tons of gifts for free...im doin it this time again too :))))

>look at all these things you guys bought my baby, that i totally didn't buy off my own wishlist and post pics with to fuck the thread up!

>god damnit this shit again??? clogging up the top threads of r9k, how else am i gonna see 10 trap threads?????

>DISCORDS DISCORDS DISCORDS

BEST PRACTICES:

>Do not reply to anons claiming to have ##$ for any anons replying to their reply.

>Do not engage with Rich Fags

>Grinchers want attention, do not give them attention thanks

>keep the thread comfy

>do not have Nintendo Switches on your list

>If you claim to have bought something, post proof in the thread

>Trip codes are welcome and even encouraged in this thread

>Do not respond fall for, "Hi, just off to work, I'll look when I get back but here is my list NOW" or "I don't have money rn, but I get paid this Friday, this is my link NOW btw" thanks you guys oregano

>Don't reply to bait in general thanksyou guys

Attached: r9kinstructionsbetter.png (944x1320, 435K)

Cool quads, Sandler.

Hello frens! If you want me to draw you something, I will do it!

a.co/42n8rqF

Attached: FITanon.jpg (3024x4032, 871K)

a.co/du8s3K0
Would love anything on my list. Merry Christmas!

draw me astolfo!

Damn I remember this from last year. Very comfy threads they were. Nice to see you again Sandler.
I'll settle in, buy a few things and hopefully recieve a few things in a week or two when my uni finishes up! Hopefully this grinch business falls outta fashion yknow. Bit early but Merry Christmas lads.

Attached: 1541544535535.jpg (322x519, 67K)

glad to have you back, merry christmas

a.co/eY00EPL

Attached: 1385357225249.gif (700x203, 63K)

Fwogfag reporting in!
Mewwy Chwismas and to all a good tendie.
a.co/6pDLPxJ

Attached: BigBwain.jpg (438x431, 28K)

can you draw a guy with a big poof of hair hugging a shorter girl with a pixie cut in a big hoodie

Comfy threads.
drawfag aswell, just in secret lol.

a.co/gNJbOmI

When are you doing the christmas movie stream? With my luck I probably already missed it.
a.co/4SdV17M

Describe your christmas gf and I'll draw her for you

How's it going you lovely bastards?
I'm still holding out for a kirby plush for my little brother, if any of you are feeling generous.
Merry Christmas anons!

a.co/iYN8cEF

Attached: soks.png (2306x906, 181K)

Use this next thread I'm too lazy to wait

Attached: 33.gif (404x481, 563K)

Thanks for your generosity Anonsanta! I'm sure user will love their gift. Thanks for bein a good anonfwen.

Attached: Chwismas.png (192x192, 42K)

/m/ user here.

If I post my list will I get grinched? I was at my father's place for a while and missed all the drama.

If you do it won't stop actual gifters from getting you anything

You never know until you try
>>original comment

a.co/fI4IlwR
Here we are, here we are, here we are again!

thank you user for the manga :)
merry christmas!

Attached: 20181203_160051.jpg (1512x2016, 220K)

a.co/1J3FUTK
I'll wrap the gifts i get and open them on christmas. you guys should do it too.

Attached: 1535766511861.jpg (480x640, 84K)

Hewwo user, only way to make sure not to get the bicc mean gwinch is to contact Amazon support to get rid of the reserve button!

Attached: FwogFaggie.png (384x384, 71K)

Good morning to whoever that just woke up, my nose is having its allergy attack right now so I'll be back in a few. Hope others have a good day or night.

a.co/iJFZYwB

Attached: thumbs2.png (750x1020, 460K)

I know the name of the girl in your picture. If you can tell me her name i'll buy you something.

Draw Kiira Korpi on the toilet and giggling at her own fart.

Attached: hnnnng.jpg (482x640, 49K)

Also, make sure to pick up some chocolate oranges this season anons.
They're only available until the end of December so don't miss your chances.

a.co/a0EOSXn

Attached: dkmgtmuhwaa01.jpg (618x416, 99K)

>all these tripfags for no reason
There's no reason to use a trip. Even Sandler dropped it after OP post.

a.co/cW4SLl1

It makes things easier

SANDLERS BACK!
AND HE BROUGHT QUADS!!
a.co/hEif7Yo

Attached: 7CF4202D-5346-421A-B7D7-5578F25248D4.jpg (640x640, 218K)

No problem man
I didn't want to prematurely post that I bought it for you because of all the grinch accusations everyone was throwing around but i'm glad it arrived safe and sound

merry christmas

Attached: amz.png (1016x703, 276K)

nemu from dempagumi inc? or her IRL name?
youtube.com/watch?v=tJGg5C6cmh0

>There's no reason to use a trip.
This.
Fucking stupid attention whores, they are.
I'm just filtering 'em. I suggest you do the same.

Hello anons, how's your day/night treating you? Also, since I'm curious, what would be the best Christmas dinner for you?
Here's my list:
a.co/c14ZQla

Attached: 15093925640.png (625x527, 683K)

Hello friends. I bring you dire news from the lands of Amazon. Three of the posters here are the same scammer discovered but two days ago. With a little Amazon fu I was able to get Amazon to cough up all 3 of his lists at once.

Here is the screen capture of it. Notice 3 different names but all of them belong to the same account.

Attached: rogagain.png (1462x849, 251K)

Keep your little feud in a discord faggot. We don't care.

I drew her face as a pirate.

Attached: 20181203_193807.jpg (2120x1813, 1.53M)

Hey anons, does anyone have some comfy pictures of campfires with snow in the same shot?
I don't mean something you find on google though. I've seen all of those. Pictures of animals in the snow are also appreciated.

Merry christmas anons!

a.co/dHJFHqI

Attached: XVgdy6V02WcRvbHQLwpPyVWSLsZbatPMpwEpAlVZadw.jpg (640x427, 128K)

If anyone wants to buy me a book off my list I'd appreciate it.
a.co/4owLz3V

This. We're trying to enjoy the holiday, take the drama elsewhere.

>I don't care that you discovered the grinches accounts. I just want free stuff
t. grinch

thank you user, thats a cute pirate(he)

amzn.eu/3EO8JsM

Always wanted one of those ugly chriastmas sweaters but could never reason spending the money on it myself.

Attached: 363565130690330624.png (112x112, 13K)

is the user who got someone a dr,stone vol 1 about a week ago still lurking?
amazon is saying it was delivered but i think it might've been swiped, currently trying to work it out just thought id let you know

Thanks for outing the gaggots, we appreciate it.
I agree with keeping drama out but updates on giving scammers the btfo are good.

Attached: 1543785544543.gif (500x372, 145K)

Simple, but I hope you like it!

Attached: 20181203_194238.jpg (1368x1413, 608K)

i suspected something like this would happen, only the most homosexual seeming lists looked like they were from the same person (all the dildo and onahole ones) so i personally didn't even consider gifting em, since on the first few threads people were saying not to gift to gays, women or trannies because that'll just make em feel like we want em on Jow Forums ruining the board.

a.co/1RzOAAO

i'll do lil doodles like this mayhaps?

Attached: favs.png (1642x984, 77K)

Nobody wanted a waifu so I drew my own and we can all share her

Attached: hhhh.png (491x461, 175K)

Here you go. She cute.

Attached: 20181203_194747.jpg (1776x2201, 1.53M)

In a few days there should be another delivery.

Attached: 20181203_194706.jpg (1440x838, 157K)

This Mad user actually did it. I wonder just how weirded out the Ice Princess would be if she knew this had happened.

Kek.

>zimbabwe

Was this the book dude who wanted the commie manifesto too? Thought the weird jao thing was in his list too

Yea lol.

>chimichangas

I would draw another one in front of her face.

I'd be too lost in her eyes to function.

Attached: 156739892.jpg (736x1104, 223K)

What
Whats stopping them from being available afterwards?
I do enjoy myself a chocolate orange quite often, yes I do.

Don't they stop being available after december?

Hey robots. What is your favourite thing to have on Christmas morning? I like strong gingerbread and hot chocolate.

a.co/iqtZLPd

Attached: 1543716985621.jpg (640x378, 74K)

Howdy introverted friends. Hope your December is comfy and normie-free.

a.co/iDPoeCg

Hell no lad, I eat them all year round to be quite honest. Get them from my local asda whenever they're a quid.
Or maybe I've not heard about it yet, but I'm pretty sure I'd have heard since I'm a fat cunt yknow.

I usually finish off part of those tubs of popcorn.

Trying to get Amazon to grinched proof my list. They said option doesn't exist. What do haji?

amazon australia is shit and there is almost nothing on here. we don't even have the url shortening feature. im jealous of you nerds which have christmas in winter, it's so hot here.

here's my wishlist id. i can't put the full link because the robot thinks it's spam. amazon com au registry wishlist 5FVNA6PRWSY1

Attached: floyd.jpg (1280x1707, 387K)

He's new, fibd someone elsr

I need to go to Dingoland durning the summer here in Burgerland sometime. Gets super muggy in my area.

Hey friend, hope you got your gift. If you haven't read it yet, I really hope you enjoy it because it's a great one. If you have read it already, I hope it makes a nice addition to your library. Happy holidays.

Attached: deliver.png (989x471, 61K)

So is he an Aussie fuck then?

Good old hot chocolate. Toppings like whipped cream and marshmallows are a bonus.

Whichever one of you wonderful anons purchased the cover crop seeds for me, I cannot thank you enough.

I will keep Jow Forums posted on everything I'm growing in the spring.

Attached: son-alegre-masanobu-fukuoka-1.jpg (676x669, 588K)

>have to wake up at 6am to work in wal-mart until 1pm tommrow.

Ready for thurdsay.

Attached: 6db2053f62a9a1fd8089b5a348c9989cf0dbcb9fa8eb2f3cb46004420cb7b565.jpg (500x375, 42K)

Congrats, anons!

Crisp lasagna.

Attached: 1542949508187.png (400x400, 439K)

it gets hot enough here that the bitumen holding the asphalt together on our roads will melt. i hate the heat so much.

Attached: ClcU2MIUkAENedI.jpg (820x461, 39K)

Happy Holidays, Please at least view my list
a.co/c7QB47p
Thank you

Attached: YAY2.png (652x664, 660K)

Payday I'm guessing?

do they taste like orange or is it just a shape

Merry Christmas.

a.co/6q0txn5

Attached: GRINCHERS.png (1280x720, 407K)

Yea, I'll be able to gift, was only able to do a small one friday because rent.

a.co/0IOR6ua

my day was pretty busy but it's finally slowed down. time to get cozy. what's made you cozy today?

Attached: christmas-decorations-details-royalty-free-image-622597458-1539178906.jpg (480x320, 33K)

Smash that MF gift button for my fellow anonlads and fwogfags.
a.co/dOMPSYO
Let's keep this thwead nice and comfys.

Attached: AnonAngers.jpg (720x370, 30K)

Even giving one is enough user.

Yea I know but I want to make multipule robros happy. I do this every year, it's our tradition also.

Attached: 51fde054863ae7f7be185f037efb3af9241906d347af3d3b7786756569da6af6.jpg (1400x960, 864K)

>Happy holidays
>Not based Merry Christmas

Happy holidays, anons! I hope you guys have a great Christmas, and get everything you want. Here is my list.

a.co/iqtZLPd

Attached: 1534609664500.jpg (408x303, 15K)

What a wonderful time of year lads.

>make OC
>no yous
I dont want to live anymore

If it doesn't have the "buy it elsewhere" button the list is being run by Rich fags. Please be careful who you gift to.

It is good!

Interlinked.

Attached: 1543880848772.jpg (1242x808, 36K)

Uhhhh, no, amazon support is being difficult about this.

This is incorrect because I've given 3 and no one gives a shit or even posted that they got theirs, people only care about the mass gifters here.

A MILLION IQ user.

Attached: DFGFFGFD.jpg (225x225, 20K)

Oh please user. I've seen guys getting grinched all over. We aren't taking your bait.

Is this a strange time of day to be posting an EU link, or does it not really matter?

amzn.eu/atPvXHp

Attached: 1524012396563.jpg (1087x1200, 129K)

welp had to redo my list
merry christmas robots
only 22 more days
a.co/hag3B4d

Attached: Yumi_Santa_1.png (960x1280, 334K)

buy me somethin n reply i'll buy somethin back

a.co/ijOB6PA

The scammers are running ungrinchable accounts and making sure everyone else can't be gifted. Why can no one else get through support and posts huge chat logs of them trying?

Wrong. Anything is enough. Anyone who does not appreciate it, well, that is their fault. You brightened their lives. Remember that.

same ive given a couple and got no thanks or no pics
atleast people thanked me for steam keys