In a perfect world where you can do anything you want for a living...

In a perfect world where you can do anything you want for a living, where there's no education needed and every job is paid the same and you could have it instantly, what would you do?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-13-11-07-10~2.png (1440x1095, 1.6M)

Professional student. Just go to college for the rest of my life and learn everything there is to learn.

Immerce myself in tech shit and live amoung the computers, while praying that a tech gf will magically drop into my life.

So basically what I'm doing now just with less going out

An archeologist and part time kindergarten teacher.

Why kindergarten?

It's easier to molest younger kids. They don't tell everyone about it like older kids.

What the actual fuck user. jfc.

If you think that's bad, you don't want to know why I want to be an archaeologist.

Because I'll never be a father and taking care of children and pretending to be a good father part time will help fill that hollow place in my heart.

Why do you pretend to be other people online?
Is it because you're a nobody in life and it makes you feel good about yourself?

I do it for the sake of the art form in and of itself.

Run my own business and raise a family while living by my closest friends. How could you want anything else?

>every job is paid the same
what even is the point of having a job if you arent making more than others

Why do you assume I would do anything?

Technically being a NEET is a job because you get paid for it. So I'd be a NEET making as much as some cyber security faggot

In this perfect world, you guys would have been sent to the gulag very early on.

I'd be pursuing my business ideas.

In that world, I would help NEETS.

Build a working usable Gundam. Anyone who wants anything else is a turbonormie in disguise.

Well that was more wholesome than I expected.

I would love to be a rally car driver. Last year, my father passed away. I'm 20, so I got to live with him all the way until adulthood. It's because of my father that I began being interested in cars, working on them and now work as a mechanic. He was more than a father; he was like a best friend. I became interested in racing thanks to him. He and I would watch Formula 1 and WRC and just talk about cars, racing and history of racing constantly. This all made me wish to be a race car driver. We were going to even build a car together and get me an amateur rally license and enter some small-scale competitions. All that is gone now...

So if this was a perfect world where I could have this job instantly, I'd like to be a rally car driver.

Sorry for your loss user. Are you going to do anything relating to cars in this lifetime?

Rockstar or jet/attack heli pilot

I would build magnificent Lego sculptures. There's something so soothing about playing with Legos.

Why do you want to be an archeologist?

Pediatric gynecologist

Attached: 1543785539307m.jpg (1024x822, 118K)

I guess.

Traveling the world seeing new things, seeing the history of the world and all of the arcane knowledge we've forgotten and piecing together the history of mankind and our place in the world.

/thread
you cannot be trusted.

Well, I'm a mechanic right now, but working for someone. I have another friend who's a gearhead, so we're planning to open up our own auto shop someday. Just working slowly towards that goal.

That sounds like a great goal. Life is great when you're pursuing your passion.

Become a scientist trying to cure aging.

Attached: ib7ybvtliyy11.png (1700x850, 353K)

i would probably just keep playan videogames

Child care worker
Music teacher
Cosmologist
Pilot/Military Officer
Mechanic/Technician
Anything agricultural like Botany

Attached: 1543883070753.png (800x666, 497K)

Oh yeah, professional gymnast too.

Feel loved (definitely not original enough, muted for 2 seconds)

NiGgA wE hiT 'eM uP

Travel the country on cars and bikes

Run a small restaurant or maybe a cat cafe or something and do drawfag shit on the side for extra money.

You forgot to mention the part about gaining immortality through the molestation and sacrifice of children from different parts of the globe you nigger.

Detective or Private detective. I've always wanted to be one. Either that or a coroner

I would learn a bunch of things I've never had the time to do. Probably start with piano.

I'd spend my time being a bad musician

I don't care about anything, or have any passions and just live life as it comes so that's a very difficult question.

Attached: pepe (3).png (584x301, 231K)

reforestation or something similar

IF it werent for dealing with family bullshit and constantly flying back home because of dumbass cousins or my dumbass mother, this would actually be me already.

Some months cash flow wise are better than others, yeah. But there are totally jobs outt here that don't require an education and pay a shitton without requiring you to nearly all the time like working on some crude oil station.

A few years ago I would have said learn languages, travel, and dance. But the truth is once you can move around unhindered, all you do is eat and drink. That's it.