ITT your first sign of puberty and age

I'll start:
pubic hair at 12

Attached: ball_polo_car.jpg (620x310, 29K)

nothing says redneck white trash like nuts on your truck

Deep voice, 14

Deep voice, 17.
High school was rough

Excuse me what?
Did you actually start puberty at 18... wtf...

Erections over women with big tits at age 11.

Just fucked beta genetics. I'm 23 now and still get mistaken for a high schooler.

7in benis at 14. ten years later though i feel like it got smaller. not going to check b/c i fear the worst

younganon here puberty hard

Pubic hair at eleven, hairy as shit at twelve.
Deep voice at eleven.

I was getting erections over tits when I was 4.

Did that shit at age ten.

piss fetish age 4

Attached: 1534682138251.jpg (500x227, 24K)

i know so many dudes with that it kind of freaks me out. i-is it weird that i get grossed out by piss?

Attached: bateman.jpg (600x800, 155K)

no I'd say that's normal, but I think you need to have had childhood experiences relating to it to find it arousing, like most fetishes, I'd say piss is at least a pretty easy one to understand, considering

what kind of experience would allow someone to have a piss fetish tho?

Attached: autism campaigner.jpg (720x540, 51K)

Slight facial hair, deeper voice, wet dreams

when I was a kid my sister used to make me come into the bathroom with her and she would sit on my lap while I sat on the toilet and she peed

well, think about what it is, it's a very personally revealing and vulnerable act, it involves genitals, it's kept private from others, it's a build up/relief function, it's messy, which as well as the private nature of it makes it taboo when outside of it's dedicated socially appropriate setting i.e the toilet, and it's a fundamental part of life, as in it's easy to come up in a situation

even one of these qualities is fuel for someone developing a sexual attachment to it through some kind of coincidental event, for example, a lot of people develop it as children from seeing a fellow child, normally a girl, even in the cases of gay people, because a girl doing something like this adds a level of revealing and bared personality to it, peeing somewhere where they're not supposed to, things like that, or involving the fetishist in the act where it makes no sense other than a intimate one for them to be there

sorry I meant even one of these qualities is enough for anyone to make a sexual attachment to anything that shares one of those qualities, not just urinating

The summer between 6th and 7th grade

damn people think that deeply about mundane shit like that? maybe i'm just sexually repressed. the first time i ejaculated it was after looking at a wikipedia diagram of a vagina for four hours straight and when i came i literally passed out for ten seconds.

Attached: anger.jpg (1944x2592, 1.61M)

came for the first time while masturbating to yaoi when i was 12

Attached: 1448920539761.png (509x619, 8K)

I understand your passion for this fetish. I feel the same way about cum swallowing.

I once found a bird that had been pushed out of its nest. It had survived the drop, so I grabbed a large rock and approached the bird.
The fucker started squealing and panicking. And then silence.

Dick was rock solid.

boner at age 11

well this isn't just a thought process relating to how someone gets a fetish, it's the same thought process that goes into everything we do, how we learn, how we adapt, how we create and imagine things, how we deal with what's put in front of us, it's how we take in elements from around us and incorporate them, using already existing notions and ideas, and form our own world and our own lives, it's the fundamental energy of growth, so obviously it will apply to why people like getting peed on too

>when i came i literally passed out for ten seconds.
lmao what? did you just keel over or something

Shit I would get hard at least as early as 6 or 7

fuck me i guess i'm autistic when it comes to vaginas. i like to fuck them. come to think of it i refuse to eat girls out as well. i think people can just shut off certain concepts from mental growth like that too

i was sitting at the keyboard and as i lost consciousness my head literally slammed against the keyboard. it scared me so bad i thought i was dying and i ran out of the room as fast as i could
was my dads pc too

period at 15

Balls dropped
age 5

when I was a kid I read the silver chair narnia book and theres parts where a prince is tied to a silver chair and i thought it would be nice if i was him

8, didn't know why peepee went hard sometimes, but I didn't care

it;s because you've grown but your dick hasn't so it seems smaller by contrast

Tits and period within a month of each other

Don't know but I recall masturbating before I could ejaculate.

oh and not only that, but i ejaculated without ever touching my dick. like it rose and spouted by itself. so yeah maybe im a few standard deviations away from your average wanker

God you lucky bastard that is my fetish

I saw a girl pee behind some bushes at summer camp hen I was like 10. It was the first time I ever saw a naked girl. I wouldn't say I have a pee fetish, but watching that girl pee is one of my best memories, and it fueled many masturbation sessions. Seeing a girl pee is one of the most common first "sexual experiences" boys have, alongside seeing a relative come out of the shower, and therefore it becomes the first fetish as well.

makes sense. especially because its a compromising and embarrassing position and makes the girl look more animalistic and therefore whorish

Attached: cat.jpg (720x960, 106K)

Grew arm hair, 6
Mustache at 7