Suicide general

hello robots

when are you doing it?
how are you doing it?
how many failed attempts?

let us help each other out

Attached: 721057120.jpg (1200x900, 70K)

personally i've tried to cut my jugular around 5 times getting closer each time but i've got caught every time

probably trying again sometime today or tomorrow

Are you female
That sounds like something a female would

nope, it's just the most feasible method i have for now.

and it's getting easier and easier to cut through the scar tissue after each failed attempt

There are alot of easy ways even for eurofags
But you do you. Godspeed

>failed attempts
I can not understand this. How useless do you have to be to not be able to kill yourself? I mean it's not like you have a cop and team of psychs 24/7 around you.

How hard can it be, pussies? Why not tell someone you just want attention?

you'd be suprised at how monitored you end up after failing once, i have a team of social workers and shrinks visiting my house weekly and i've literally lost all privacy in my house

but yeah dude it's for the attention

>but yeah dude it's for the attention
It is.

>cannot jump off a bridge
>cannot jump in front of incoming truck
>cannot commit suicide by cop
>cannot hang himself with home depot rope using literally ANY TREE in a nearby forest
>"omgz so haard"
Why not just ask for a hug instead of being dramatic about it?

i literally cannot leave my house without someone watching me, cant use the subway, no forests nearby, even the shit i buy is monitored

>tried OD
>wake up to family and a bucket of vomit
> no more pills , no more closed windows , no more closed doors except on the night
>constant surveillence

Attached: 1505611147467.jpg (400x291, 17K)

It's not as easy as you imagine, unless you have access to a good rifle. Even a regular pistol can leave one disabled instead of dead. All other methods are unsure and full of issues.

probably never, missed my only chance
N/A
zero or one

this or you end up hospitalized for months, only to still be under constant surveillance after you're out

Just so you know, anyone here who id actually going to kill himself, think about my post when you die, it makes me hard thinking the ladt thing someone thought about before dying was my shitpost

Attached: a97a9cf10462a6371cc21ae97e36b6f555402bfd.jpg (656x371, 29K)

i'll be thinking of you user xoxoxox

i thought there'd be more suicidal bots

16, jumped off a bridge broke my leg when I hit the water, couldn't swim because of it and so I drowned. The end.

belt sitting on the knob ready and waiting. Ive been pretty numb lately but that good ol holiday depression is kicking in.

why kill yourself when you can drive yourself mad, see ayy lmaos all around you and get a glimpse of what the true reality is like

Attached: 1543133169062.jpg (255x212, 10K)

and how exactly would you do that????

>I'm not. Suicide is redundant.
>My choice was jumping
>No failed attempts, but the last time saw me climbing a cellphone tower at night.

>prolonged sleep deprivation (ayys come in 3 days usually)
>filling your mind with conspiracy theories, esoteric, various religious shit and trying to compile it into one big picture of reality
>playing around with astral projection, lucid dreaming, meditation and channeling
>drugs - easiest method, but I haven't done any ever
have to break your human mind programming and let the spirit take over. Had spirits talking to me and manipulating reality around me in various ways (mostly as a joke, nothing useful)

>I don't know, I just don't have the method I want.
>I'm not sure if I should say, but something peaceful.
>Two, heroin and hanging. Also partial suspension tons of times but I don't know if that counts

This month or next
Pills and alcohol

that sounds fun user thx