Fulfillment in life

There's truly nothing greater than coming home from work and seeing your children's eyes light up with excitement as they cry out, "Daddy!" and run over to hug your legs.

I hope one day you all will know this joy.

Attached: laughingboy.jpg (300x168, 9K)

How horrifying. I think I'd rather go blind than become a father.

Do you know what it feels like to have someone lovev you with 100% of who they are?

Yea, probably my folks. But I don't ever think that a child would have a love like that. And *certainly* not a wife. As soon as the baby is born, the father becomes nothing but the idiot donkey-man that was tricked into providing welfare-type payments to the family, nothing more.

That didn't happen to me. My wife and I still love each other very much, honestly probably more so. We have less time to spend together but overall our lives are much better with children. It's really a great feeling, I don't think you can truly know what it is to be a fulfilled human being without having children who love you.

Sounds nice, but im heading towards the happiness of not having to work first. Then if I succeed Ill think about children.

And no I cant be convinced otherwise.

There's truly nothing greater than coming home from work and seeing your daughter's eyes light up with excitement as they cry out, "Daddy!" as you plunge your cock into her cunny.

I hope one day you all will know this joy.

fuck... thanks user, god bless yo mu and your kids

Attached: french_girl_of_north_african_descent_reconsiders_her_life_choices_during_the_production_of_a_semi_am (535x457, 369K)

I'm glad that things are going well for you. As for me, the longer I'm married, the more I resent her presence, which is why I know kids aren't for me. I'd end up hating them for burdening me and ruining my life.

And who knows what lengths I'd go to to finally escape from a horrible family situation. It would either be me abandoning them via divorce, running across the border never to be seen again, or even worse.

That made my cock hard and made my heart throb a bit.

I am damned.
There is no place in a civilized society for a man such as I

Get healthier hobbies and your mental health will improve.

That's why you should always marry someone who is essentially a good, kind, and caring person. If those aren't traits you look for in a spouse then it's kind of a crapshoot.

Why the fuck would you say something like that? This is a dad trying to express his love for his kids and you bring your twisted desires into it. Go fuck yourself.

You only feel that way for the first few years. When they get to 7 or 8 your attitude becomes "For fuck sake you little cunt. I've had a hard day, can I not sit down for 10 minutes and drink my coffee without anyone bothering me?". The saving grace is that by 12 or 13 they just ignore you completely, meaning you get a bit of your life back to yourself.

Unfortunately, this is exactly what I did. She's honestly a great lady, but her earnings are quite a bit lower than mine, so all of the resentment is based on that.

Leave and start anew, life is much too short to spend it with a woman you despise.

Why would you resent her for not making as much as you do? That's incredibly shallow.

I often think about it, trust me. If I did, I'd never have involvement with women again. I'm simply incompatible. And the funny thing is, I don't despise her, really. Like I said, she's a very happy lady and has a positive attitude. But she doesn't contribute much financially and now it feels like she's a NEET daughter that just won't get a real job, move out and finally be on her own.

It's not that hard to understand, I feel used and taken advantage of. I would have had an easier life without her.

HAHAHAHAHA

Children?! What do you think i'm doing here you actual fucking retard? Obviously no women have ever taken interest in me, so I can't even have a child. I can't even adopt one, I can barely take care of myself.

Do you have any healthy hobbies or a job?

A shitty 7 - 4 in a shitty third world country. My only hobbies are playing video games, roaming in the forest and going to the range and shooting shit.

When you have a healthy hobby, it makes you healthier not only physically but mentally as well. Women are attracted to healthy people so you have to make sure you nourish yourself first and foremost.

I think fucking around in the forest is a a semi healthy hobby, I'm not even fat, got a nice body and everything, I'm just ugly with social anxiety.

Have you brought it up? If you wanna make it work then maybe talking about it will help.

It is semi healthy, but an activity that brought you into contact with others would be a nice addition.

Women are willing to forgive an ugly face to some degree if the body is hot. The main problem can be lack of confidence, which a mentally and physically healthy hobby can help with.

Wish it was that easy my guy. I just get incredibly scared every time I talk to one, and years of being friendsless just gives me anxiety whenever I speak. I feel hopeless...

Have you tried cognitive behavioral therapy? it's very easy to start out at. You don't even need a therapist.

Thanks user. I'll look into it. also orig orig