Redpill me on chin/jaw surgery or implants, worth it for chinlets? how expensive is it?

redpill me on chin/jaw surgery or implants, worth it for chinlets? how expensive is it?

Attached: xw7vt81e6p821.jpg (950x695, 70K)

Attached: test2.jpg (2619x2234, 1017K)

Why did the surgery turn him yellow?

Attached: 39750232_290263811561263_2382074018678177792_n.jpg (719x668, 45K)

carotene implants

Attached: index.png (105x105, 5K)

>just eat beta carotene bro
yeah right incels

Attached: ydij0m22wg721.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

There’s always the risk of it coming out looking lopsided or unnatural. Sure some of the successful pictthat circulate look encouraging, but the majority have complications, end up looking very weird with obvious work done (now everyone knows you’re insecure because you’re a man who had plastic surgery) or worse it gets infected and you die or get more deformed and in pain all the time.

Better off just building confidence in something other than looks.

Trump is such a DYEL bitch

seething

He'll get jacked in prison. Just watch user.

post body

so many women get nosejobs it's insane, no way surgery that dangerous if you get it done in a first world country

Chin surgery is more invasive than most surgeries. It’s easier to take something out than put something foreign into your body

Stop voting against your own economic interests

If you have the means, do it. I doubt you will regret it.

>now everyone knows you’re insecure because you’re a man who had plastic surgery
What a fucking reasoning you've just posted.
OP,...jaw surgery is complex, not only it is expensive but also the procedure is long and painful in the post-intervention.
Yeah, most probable you'll end up looking good but go for it if you're really in a very bad situation.

Attached: 18909-18946.jpg (320x240, 12K)

Honestly cannot think of a more blue pilled way to spend your cash.

You are literally spending thousands of dollars to let someone cut open your face to add a few millimeters for the purpose of getting approval from women.

Surgery is a massive cuck/low t move and you cannot convince me otherwise.

Inb4 cope

I'm about to start the process of braces/jaw surgery in less than a month, I'll post updates if yall have legit interest

it's the opposite, going beyond your genetic potential by surgerymaxxing to trick roasties is the ultimate alfafa move, falling for the just be yourself shit test is the cucks way

>jaw surgery is complex, not only it is expensive but also the procedure is long and painful in the post-intervention.
I've seen the gif of it before and it looks brutal, If I was a chinlet I would definitely get the implants instead of cutting up your bones

I have a bad jawline but I’ve still had hot girlfriends. Focus on what’s good about you not bad, I have good height, shoulder waist ratio, am an artist. Women aren’t as shallow as you think and the ones that are aren’t worth it anyway.

>the ones that are aren’t worth it anyway
this is such a meme phrase that it competes with just be yourself, but you are right a good jaw isn't everything

>As there are some risks involved I guess you should just cope

Nigga there are risks involved in driving to the store to get toilet paper but that's not stopping me. The mere existence of risk should never be a deterrent in and of itself.

Instead quantify the risk or go shove it up your butt

is that guy even a real person? i've never seen a human with a jaw like that on the left.

It's really fucking great. I had one with my rhinoplasty. Completely natural. People will say I look good just casually and I'll joke "well I've had some work done"

I'm trying to recall exactly what I paid. I think it was an extra $7000 for the chin implant on top of the rhinoplasty. Was a good doc in Manhattan.

Attached: XOvQ7fkn_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>the ones that are aren’t worth it anyway.

AKA "sour grapes"= "what you can't have you don't want"

Attached: ascension.jpg (600x315, 179K)

what the fuck

Nope it’s actually true. We are the ones who are supposed to be superficial

this was the guy who got surgery to date an ex, wasn't it?

Idiot pedant. Risk is a given, he's clearly talking about risk significant enough to alter his decision.

Attached: donald-trumps-health.jpg (1200x630, 48K)

The original before/after.

Attached: jaw-augmentation.jpg (1280x960, 367K)

eye color?

Contacts duh

THICC

left looks like adam driver

how's post-op?