/fraud/ testicle general

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and it's over for you general.

Natty limits edition

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

Attached: 1550526467250.png (500x430, 278K)

MY DICK WONT WORK cause i crashed e2 twice
MY femboy partner didnt dump me but is being very distant
I need to fast for 3 weeks for my cosplay
I need to fast for 3 days to feel attractive

Fuuuck if my adjustment to trt dose wont bring my dick back i am literally commiting suicide

Even if it did ive fallen too much for my fempartner and he doesnt like me anymore

actually grew up in an upper middle class family. not poor but not 1% rich

Stack? What ai you using?

Tfw no cute skinny stripper gf

Try doing bent over rows and having acid reflux

Attached: 1ACFBADB-ECE8-446F-9712-79930CCAE5DC.jpg (1125x1375, 584K)

Weigh in time!

Attached: 20190218_211547-756x756-567x567.jpg (567x567, 35K)

What are you running and at what dosages??

sucks that your parents didnt spoil you or else you wouldnt be adding decades onto your working career just to eat at applebees

was numb and didnt work right at 300 test wk and 100winny 40sdrol a day.

Did pct and failed.

Went 400mg wk(originally 160 mg) and got hella boners n sex drive, but eventually having to control e2 killed it over time.

rebounded anyway and had rly bad gyno n bloat, so had to take letro.

Now im just pasing time to do 80mg twice a week and e2 to rise

Damage is done tho, my femboy oneitis doesnt want me anymore

Well, using letro for those low ass test doses will do that to you.

No option but to let your e2 recover.

It could have been the stress to your liver from the winny/sdrol or some other effect of them
You really shouldn't need an AI for 400mg of test

Post his boipussy

Also letro on 400 was a mistake, so was pct to fix it

I know the first post says you cant help people dose their AIs, but Im going to ask anyways

How often WOULD YOU PERSONALLY dose 12.5mg aromasin if you're on 300mg test per week? I know the general guidelines for 500mg is every other to every third day, depending on how your body aromatisizes test

Once a week at most, and really only if you're experiencing high e2 sides.

anyone else hit abs every day

NEED a formidable core for summer

MasT
How much saw palmetto daily?

I don't have to fuck my liver to get big because I can get big easily being 5'8. Not only that, 5'6-5'10 is the best height range for the domination of social situations.
This is because of the "subtle alpha" aesthetics the shorter man always gives off. The shorter man will always dominate through his "style", his "sleekness" and most usually through his intellectual power. Taller men can not pull this off, so they have to dominate in a much "in your face" and "raw" way.

Thanks man!

Attached: 12d.jpg (600x594, 34K)

Personally I don't use an AI for anything short of 250mg of test EOD, but I don't aromatize that much and I'm not prone to gyno
I think that if you're pinning 200-250mg of test E3/3.5D you should try not using an AI as you just might not need it.
You'll bloat a bit more, but you should grow better and it should be better overall for your HDL/LDL
You can use mild diuretics/an AI/dietary changes/cardio to drop bloat fairly quickly anyways

Dont get too big, you won't fit in your car seat

Attached: manletcockpit.jpg (225x225, 6K)

even tho this is a troll post, theres some truth to it.
In my opinion, a 5'10" guy who looks thick and masculine with his muscles looks better than a lanky 6'4" guy.
I have a friend who is 6'7" and has the body of a 12 year old child.

>I can get big easily being 5'8
No you can't.
You can get as proportionally big as someone who is much taller, as your frame can only fit so much mass. It's true you can get bigger faster most likely because you have to put on much less weight though.

you’ just mad because your only validating quality is you height despite the fact that 5'6-5'10 is the best height range for the domination of social situations.
This is because of the "subtle alpha" aesthetics the shorter man always gives off. The shorter man will always dominate through his "style", his "sleekness" and most usually through his intellectual power. Taller men can not pull this off, so they have to dominate in a much "in your face" and "raw" way. Stay getting cucked kid. If we got into a fight irl i’d just single leg you and beat your skinny ass while you cry on the ground.

>666666
oh god oh fuck

Wow

Attached: 1550232973841.jpg (248x203, 7K)

Should I just go to Tijuana to get gear if I live close? Seems a lot more reliable tbqh.

Hail 6 6's

Subtle alpha troll posting is bretty gud.

Tell that to vytautas lalas grand poobah of all manlets and (I think) the only man under 6 foot to have won an Arnold Strongman classic

The post I was replying to was talking about doing that natural, which that guy isnt.

recomp monster is getting smaller and fatter
how does he do it

Attached: download.jpg (738x634, 87K)

T-T-T-T-T-TREEEENBOLOOOOOONE

Attached: Oh-YEAH.jpg (1600x900, 88K)

Manlets btfo

In the same thread he claimed he was recomping and getting fatter from bulking

Attached: 1507332868416.gif (260x242, 1.91M)

The old recomp to higher bf, didn’t you invent that one jerry?

The secret is you replace muscle with fat, everyone has it backwards

jerry has never been fat he’s just a freak

i think testicle has it down

How much protein you virgins eat on a cut? Try to get at least .75mg/lb, as opposed to the 1g/lb on bulk.

Attached: 86F1768A-5EB0-4627-B831-D19DFFD8FDFB.png (720x546, 358K)

This is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me

1g per lb

Attached: 1548116414693.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

I'm 245 cutting to 215 gonna aim for 230 grams I just can't physically eat anymore than that

as I have said before I will say it again. this is the body of a fat boy who eats a lot but just happens to lift as well. this is not a bodybuilder.

1.25 g/lb on training days
1.5 g/lb on non training days where I'm just eating meat and vegetables

>var shoulder pump hurts so fucking bad it feels like I actually hurt my shoulder
>had to cut lifting session short because of how bad it hurts
why does anyone like this oral again

Baby's first pump awwww

Vascularity and fullness if your vanity demands you take drugs to look a certain way
Limit/rep strength increases if your vanity demands you take drugs to perform better

this only works for normies. not other guys who actually lift and juice

5’11 and above you have freak potential because of how actually massive you can get with a proper frame

I just stumbled across a photo of myself last November(2017) and god damn if I didn’t blow the bulk over the last year

I've used dbol, epi, sdrol. dbol killed me with shin pumps/splints after walking for too long but nothing has ever come close to this feeling for pumps while lifting. I got out of the gym an hour ago and it still hurts. this ain't baby's first pump, this is something out there

blow as in fail, or you blew up

you're getting mogged hard as fuck in this photo brainlet

not only that but mast didn't edit his photo to make his muscles pop out and seem bigger you on the other hand did

mast is bigger here and leaner

woke up with more sciatic pain. fucking sucks. must’ve tweaked the nerve the other day

failed bigly

must have been those 625 pound rack pulls brah better luck next time

posting a screen cap of brainlet being delusional and thinking he's as big as mast when he's clearly getting mogged hard as fuck

Attached: testiclemogged.jpg (1076x369, 122K)

dude you don’t even come close to either of us lol.

you're not big tho just fat.

masT and I are the only once who have the shoulders and taper on this thread. someone come fucking prove me wrong let’s see the pics

Attached: D9C8736D-7887-4D02-AB3D-56615EE77A7C.jpg (733x934, 149K)

he deletes it because he’s scared of daddy masT when he wakes up

testify what is going through your mind when you decide to delete things? we all know we can go to the archives to get the post so why do you do it?

to trigger you guys but I am also proving a point. no one else here comes close to masT or myself with waist to shoulder ratio. yes I will suck him off for a second and say he has more mass than me but it doesn’t matter when we’re talking about symmetry because I have that as well.

someone post a pic. show me up. I want to see who the real fatasses are

you're just fat and bloated tho
here's some real shoulders for you

Attached: Image201930533.jpg (560x454, 103K)

this is an old circulating pic nice try

no shit brainlet
all I'm doing is giving you an example of shoulders that aren't lumps of fat like yours

kinda but i aromatise insanely hard.

400 wk still gave me rising gyno n bloat on 2x .5 adex a week

Attached: IMG-20181120-WA0002.jpg (960x1280, 867K)

he has more mass completely lean than you do peak bulk, if you guys were the same bf you would look like a twink next to him lmao

Leaning forward =/= taper

post a pic lol you have zero leverage against me

you’re still arguing with someone else’s body and it’s extremely pathetic. post yours. you don’t have any leverage

>you don't have any leverage
>replies to every single post shitting on him
His words are leverage enough against you.

is it bad that I actually enjoy being emotional ?

I reply to every post to give you attention. you should really be thankful someone like me is giving you the time of day.

now post body where are the fucking pics no one else even comes close

i think if nano got more side delt action and trenboy actually gave a fuck about keeping his waist slim and 47 wasnt saggy they would all btfo you

inb4 "but they dont"
the point is you are nothing special that can't be achieved by anyone

nah, for the first year or so i was on roids i tried to not have any emotions etc but then i realized i just love being a huge bitch too much. its comfy af

best thing is being able to control it and sometimes just sitting in bed letting it go on and having all these feelings I never experienced before, I can see how some guys would end up ruining their lifes over stuff like women now after being on steroids

then where are the pics proving me wrong you are throwing hypothetical bullshit at me right now and it’s pathetic

still using others bodies as leverage dude are you this mother fucking pathetic really?

>getting this wound up over words

Would you please use proper punctuation?
I know that literacy isn't your strong suit, but I would appreciate it if you tried your best to communicate lucidly.

lmao i love the 47 is saggy meme, dudes just got a horrific frame hes not saggy

Damn you may be right

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1550550292255.jpg_1550550296306.jpg (720x1195, 154K)

dude it’s the same thing every day. no one has pictures and uses other trips bodies to argue with. you guys who do this are fucking pathetic how are you going to use another mans body in an argument or comparison? post your fucking flabby body let me see it

dodging my request hard as fuck. post body show me up i’ve posted mine MID FUCKING BULK 6’1 243lbs.

i’m not going to show the same hate and shit talking you guys do but you have zero delts here and your core is sloppy. however, keep going and if you’re bulking then keep building hard.

next please

My elbow hurts
I shouldnt have lifted today

I hope I took ai yesterday and not winny

13% bf currently looking to get aesthetic gains by losing 3-4% more bf quickand not care about strength. Have a training program. Is clen the best option for me?

I am not the original user who you were replying to; I am merely requesting that you attempt to write in a coherent manner.
I understand that that is difficult for you given your condition, but I hope you will try your best to overcome your disabilities.

250-500mg of DNP/day
100 mcg of T3/Day
60-100mcg of Clen/Day
Run this for a month and you'll lose a lot of weight

you have much more disability than me if you can’t reply with a fucking picture and continue to talk and post about other trips bodies. at least this guy posted something

>you have much more disability than me

Attached: 4ab.jpg (216x233, 7K)

are we actually sure English is testify's first language lmao

I understand your vexation, I too become frustrated when I cannot find the words necessary to express myself.
However, being angry is not a valid excuse for incoherence; I know that if you apply yourself you can overcome this obstacle.

your words are your currency: the more in circulation, the less valuable they become
in other words, shut the fuck up

>you have much more disability than me

Attached: images (14).jpg (739x415, 25K)

>testify acting like masT again

Attached: tumblr_oss6znNxDe1rcuvl9o6_250.png (245x245, 99K)

>Implying im bulking in the middle of February

Dude I'm flat as fuck from the cardio, lack of carbs and cruise dose. You should be cutting too, fatty

Anyways you're just as DYEL as I am desu, and so is everybody else here. We're victims of bigorexia

I understand why masT acts the way he does. no one here comes close that’s why. it’s always the same words from guys who are envious as fuck.

I feel bad for them and for once I am being serious. this mentality of hating on confident guys is only going to backfire on them in the long run.

truly pathetic

> excuses

look dude I don’t care. actually it’s funny you call me fat because my obliques are more defined than yours. but it’s okay. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and props just for actually posting something.

also worry about yourself and your own bulk/cut. i’ll cut when i’m ready to

not going to lie DNP seems really scary to me. How much efficiency do I lose dropping DNP out of that stack?

>also worry about yourself and your own bulk/cut

You're right about that senpai

What are you running as far as doses and cycle length right now? Just curious

>talks shit on a guy cutting down from a bulk
>"but hey bro, worry about your own bulk and cut, not mine"

truly pathetic.

I mean, masT is extremely insecure but his size enables him to act the way he does. You're not a confident person, you're as confident as your size allows you to be. If you went into a coma tomorrow and your muscles atrophied to nothing, you wouldn't be anywhere near as 'confident' as you are because you're not naturally confident. You have an ego which is given substance by your size which is a different thing from confidence.

Attached: Tomori 25.png (669x720, 173K)

500mg npp 250mg test e

you?

you’re still talking about other men’s bodies. dude get this through your dense skull, doing that is fucking pathetic.

I honestly wouldn't run any of that aside from potentially the clen. Cut at a reasonable deficit for 6-10 weeks and you'll get where you want to be assuming that you're actually 13% bodyfat.
Oh and you should care about strength (specifically in the 6-10rm range) when training for hypertrophy/muscle retention as rep strength on a variety of exercises is a good proxy as any for muscle tissue growth/retention.