I fucking hate eggs but I really need to add it to my diet because of nutritional value

I fucking hate eggs but I really need to add it to my diet because of nutritional value
Tried fried egg and boiled egg, all of them are disgusting and taste like a very bad gelatine. What can I do?

Attached: 1530206135084.jpg (501x501, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PUP7U5vTMM0
youtube.com/watch?v=nZPulhmNEDs
youtube.com/watch?v=rO4kdtMq8rs
youtube.com/watch?v=aNby8ongJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=8g8ASQZ0dZw
youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drink em

Salt and pepper, nigga

I've been preaching a fried/scrambled egg with peanut butter on top forever. It sounds weird as fuck, I know, but it's delicious and super fucking protein. Try it.

you can make it without eggs

youtu.be/PUP7U5vTMM0

no you don't, eggs are shit

youtube.com/watch?v=nZPulhmNEDs
youtube.com/watch?v=rO4kdtMq8rs
youtube.com/watch?v=aNby8ongJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=8g8ASQZ0dZw
youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4

kinda works. hides the taste of the egg.

i can't believe i share a fitness board with literal faggots that can't stomach the taste of a simple egg. what's next, you don't like onions or garlic either, you fucking nigger?

kys. i hate """people""" like you. you're literal evolutionary failures.

Attached: 15361756252359.jpg (210x240, 14K)

My favorite is scrambled eggs with spicy marinara sauce and parmesan cheese on top. Just had 5 of 'em.

Eggs are starting to gross me out too.
Lately I have just been drinking them raw. Almost tasteless, and they're actually kinda refreshing straight out of the fridge with some milk.

t. Sv3rige

scrambled with enough bacon to flavor it like meat

fuck off mike

try sunny

add spices or spicy sauces like salsa

I FUCKING LOVE POACHED EGGS

Attached: 1538854649795.png (1100x600, 397K)

Cut up a potato and onion, fry in olive oil, put fried potato chunks into 3 or 4 eggs with some basil, stir the fuck out of it. Put into frying pan. Fire. Delicious.

Have you tried something called cooking? Add flour and make pancakes, bread or cake.

Eggs come from chickens, therefore they are made out of chicken. Cut out the middle man.

Okay nigger. I don't beleive you, because it's impossible to hate eggs. But for any lurkers looking for even more delicious ways to cook eggs you haven't yet tried, I will share a favorite. First, fry up some bacon. Set aside bacon when done. Keep a generous amount of fat in the pan, this is important. Scramble some eggs and cook them normally. Turn off the heat when the eggs are almost done. Now throw a bunch of cheddar (yes I said cheddar for a reason you lazy niggers other cheeses so not work as well here) on them bitches, along with some Frank's red hot or Texas Pete's, and some siracha, about 50/50. Not much, just ennough for a very light coating, you can always add more. Flip and stir constantly until the sauces, fat, and cheese become one. The eggs end up perfectly evenly coated in cheesy goodness, and generally are not even spicy, just extremely flavorful. Simple as fuck, and they taste absolutely amazing. Perfect with bacon. You're welcome nigger faggots.

Bruh, you're a fucking visionary.

Hello Dr. "eggs cause diabetes"

Pasteurized egg whites in cartons are pretty affordable
I drink a cup of it every morning and before bed

Scrambled eggs with cheese, mustard and/or some kind of meat
They'll bore you anyways

Drown it in Sriracha or hawt sawce. You won't even taste the egg.

Can you explain to me what you dislike about the taste? Eggs taste delicious to me, so I don't really understand.

Make scrambled eggs and cook it with curry/sauces
Or just make rice stir fry with the egg proportions you want

YOU DARE INSULT THE PERFECT FOOD?

Attached: 09178195-5BEB-4716-9E33-CF6E26A2026A.png (642x642, 470K)

egg fried rice

Eggslut scramble:
>crack eggs into an unheated pan
>beat together with butter
>slowly cook at a low heat, constantly stirring with a spatula
Asian French omelette:
>beat eggs together with onions sauce, salt, and chives
>heat butter in a pan until butter sizzles (don't caramelize it)
>add eggs, stir quickly
>once a suitable curd forms, turn down heat and slowly roll into an omelette
>top with sriracha
Thai fried egg:
>heat a quarter inch of peanut oil in a pan
>crack an egg directly in
>constantly spoon the hot oil onto the egg until the whites are crispy

And you guys know what I mean by onions sauce I'm sure

Attached: GUEST_53980ef0-75ab-4c36-ada1-9d218d44cafd.jpg (488x488, 24K)