Who here has never gotten mired in their entire life?

who here has never gotten mired in their entire life?

Attached: 1eop.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Even worse
I think I scared the shit out of a gym thot
I really think she was terrified

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 7K)

I've only gotten one noticable mire. It was from a pretty skinny chick.

I always get mired by black women since I’m a pretty well put together black guy. Unfortunately I’m not into black chicks and they lose interest in me when I open my mouth.

Attached: 49E488E0-0182-45E6-B0EC-611C9C038FCF.jpg (313x470, 21K)

I got mired today by a sexy latina. So there's that. Even my dad said good job son.

Pls tell

Me(29)

Not once in my entire life.

I never talk to this chick
She just hangs around me time to time (no literally she hangs around me in my area for some reason)
I try to avoid all eye contact with her
I feel uncomfortable around her and I believe she can tell at this point
I did talk to her this week and as soon as I said hey she stood up right away and looked at me like a scared little kitten
Than I asked her a random question and she answered it
So I went back to lifting
I feel like she might be afraid of me or something I don't know really
Cant wait to see her again in the gym though

It's sometimes just me and her in the gym
She trains alone on Friday nights (shes always on her phone though so I think shes a tinder thot)

Well any thoughts?

Attached: download.jpg (257x196, 8K)

did you at least get her name?

I send out the occasional snap that chicks like. They all compliment my body and then whenever I take my shirt off for them they all love my tattoos.

Yikes no
I usually ignore her completely but I did notice sometimss she would be looking at me and not really working out but staying on her phone

I wont claim to be a thot expert but if I have a chance to actually talk to her I would just ask her name, is she local to the area since tons of people move to this area since east coast etc.. I also moved here so I dont really know many people but when we train in the gym I have noticed she stares at me but I try to avoid eye contact with her or anyone for that matter

Attached: me irl.jpg (600x526, 20K)

I mean, you can say something like "hey, I'm making a film of me bench a PR for Instagram, can you hold my phone?" and then if she says yeah you can say "I'm user, what's your name?" and she will tell you her name and then you lift. Unless you're a complete DYEL then you will probably impress her. Then you can add her on Instagram after. Make more conversations with her since you see her often. You know, do those types of things. Be confident in how you approach her as if you just want her to film you, nothing else. Women smell desperation on you a mile away.

> be me 10 years ago
>senior in high school
>my fitness peak
>17:30 5k, 150/255/300/345 @ 5'8" 165 lbs lean
>wrestler
>at party
>get challenged by scrawny car bro to "friendly" below the neck fight
>girl of my dreams blonde goddess w/ 185lb squat @ 120lbs went on to play d1 soccer is there
>"nah man, not in the middle of the party"
>he won't stop
>qt3.14 is watching, others look interested
>"alright man we'll go til tap"
>punches me in the jaw before I even finish speaking
>rage from face punch almost boils through
>realize this guy has noodle wrists and arms, I'm unharmed
>laugh and say "good one" as I shoot the double
>lift car fuckboi over my head
>hear qt3.14 say "Wow, look at his back"
>nut and imagine out nordic children
>gently lower him onto his back and chuckle out "alright, enough of that
>resume partying as momentary manlet alpha

All been down hill from there. Chronic injuries have completely prevented me from enjoying sports and activities since a few months after that.

mfw 145 lb manlet with 'athletic' build now. People still think I'm in good shape but I know what should have been.

I have never enjoyed posting to the world on my real name of my activies of what hobbies I had or what I did. I left insta some time ago and dont want to return

I guess that makes me a loser weirdo in society but I dont seem to enjoy posting my whole life or daily plans out there where every client or business partner can find my social media account

Who here got tard mired?

>be at work
>helping a couple with a kid deficient in development
>kid making noises while pacing around parents
>not paying much attention to him
>feel a small hand grab my tricep
>itbegins.jpg
>the kid holds his grip while the potato sounds amplify in volume to a high pitched yell
>knew that if I struggled, it would only get worse
>parents had to pull the kid off of me by force
>parents apologized excessively over the screeching of the chromosomal surplus before fast walking away

At least I think that was a mire. Are any of you guys experts on this kind of thing?

fuckin NERD

You'll just need to open up in some other way. Besides, nothing brings the point across quite like face to face interaction. The phone, internet, etc are all for making appointments and meetings to meet face to face.

The trick is, how do you convey what you want to who you want? I do know that whoever you are, don't apologize for it. Say what you think and be ready to stick to your guns with it.

Congrats user you got the rare retard mired that's their way of saying yeah I use to bench 3plt as well

stick to your race nigger

Took off my shirt at party for first years at my uni, got mired by a girl, a guy touched my lats and a friend said "wow youve worked out". 3 days later i fucked said girl after hanging out more with her and now she has been my gf for over 1,5 years. We didnt fuck first night, and it was my personality she fell for, but the muscles didnt hurt :^)

Maybe shes shy and u spooked her dude? Even some beautiful thots can be little shy, and if they are used to gauge dudes interested via tinder/snapchat etc then direct approach might spook them.

I wasn't even trying to hit her up like that...

Attached: 1545261281909.jpg (750x999, 105K)

why is this board full of Jow Forums instead of Jow Forums

Just be yourself™

My friends have said I've put on some mass. I was skeleton before but my roommate said "You've doubled in size" when I said "I feel like after a year of lifting I should be bigger"

There's a Mormon Hispanic girl I live with (Along with another girl and guy) that I will normally call out on any shit she does (She talks out of her ass a lot and I fact check her on it, she gets irritated/flustered when I do it. I give her a lot of shit and she play hits me and I make some cringe comment about "mosquito season" and she gets more mad. The other day she ruffled my hair, I asked if something was in it and she said "No, it's just good hair". She cheeses a lot fucking harder than normal. The other day I said something that must have struck a nerve right because then she tries using genuine insults, like calling me a twink (Which she's probably right lol, but fuck it)

Idk if it's because she's a kissless virgin or what (She's not bad looking, but I wouldn't say pretty unless she puts in a lot of effort) and the sexual suppression is getting to her. Up until recently she was devout about waiting until marriage for sex. She's told me outright I have a really nice ass and I've caught her looking at my chest before (Her and I sometimes will just wear underwear around the house.)

We're all moving out soon so I might just try to one-night it sometime.

God damn

>Mormon Hispanic girl
lol what

Cope

i think I've gotten mired a lot actually, but only for my facial genetics and height. I'm p handsome, and my charm helps I feel. I get this cutie at my work and any time she comes by she beams me a great big smile and makes tons of cheeky small talk, but I dunno if she 18 since she seems to be a bit on the naive side :y

I just wanna be below 13% bodyfat though

Attached: 1435100054064[1] (2018_01_12 08_41_22 UTC).png (456x453, 484K)

Damn bro I physically recoiled reading this.

People said I lost weight recently. Is that a mire?

>chromosomal surplus
good one

I'll get stared at by woman in public
And I always get complimented on my hair

I geuss I get mired

my mom says im handsome

Attached: 1549452876135.jpg (500x667, 299K)

Based and redpilled

Haha, certainly not me haha.

I got mired even before I started lifting for some reason, wasn't even toned.

No

your kids will have identity issues, have a harder time getting organs from donors, look like goblins, and will likely have deficient immune systems