Fitness Redpill General

Genetics is almost the whole equation

Routines have minimal impact as long as you arne't doing retarded SS shit

You should be clean bulking at .5 lbs a week for 80% of the year if you aren't fat or at the natty limit

Attached: brap.jpg (675x1200, 140K)

The ultimate redpill is to accept Jesus into your life, not only as a bodybuilder. He sacrificed his life to atone for the sins of the world, and watches over us. He shows the way in the darkest hour, and smiles in our best moments. Make him proud

Attached: 1549422648080.png (486x510, 122K)

A female co-worker was talking to me the other days (like a 7/10 max)

She freely admitted that she would use guys for free dates. She freely admitted to dating 3+ guys at once in early 20s and having sex with all of them at the same time like this was as normal to her as breathing "it was fun". I would only rate her 5/10 thot status, so one of the "better ones"

She's now pregnant by a male co-worker who's actually a real good bro non-cuck, and lifts, but is maybe too nice. This bitch is now 28 and knows she's hitting the wall and trapped him somehow I know it. .

This is shit you always know to be true, but refreshing honestly to hear it from the horse's mouth and see it firsthand

TLDR
-Sloots gon sloot
-Water is wet

Attached: beingawomanishard.png (1524x1376, 851K)

Posting in a cope thread

Moar arab braphogs

Fitness is almost always genetics if your a woman. 90% of female fitness is having good fat distribution. Male fitness is less about genetics becuase you can build week areas, eliminate virtually all body fat. You can even decide to use gear.

What is the problem with the cock carrousel?
I prefer a woman that had her days before than those stupid virgins that will deliver their asses to Jamal and Tyrone at first sight as soon as you leave for work.

Attached: 1413837904801.jpg (253x286, 21K)

Attached: Halal.webm (592x1080, 3M)

these threads are cringey af why do you keep making them

This

I feel bad for the poor kiddo.

women like sex too, user. but you wouldn't know, of course

>i prefer the felons who have already killed people before those stupid prudes who will rape and slaughter you as soon as you turn your back

And that's definitely a reason to fuck a hundred of them, totes

YIKES

Yes? That's the reason men fuck hundreds of women, too. People enjoy it and aren't cunts about it. But you have to attract others, in the first place. Sad cunts might have problems with that.

>I feel bad for the poor kiddo.
Don't, at some point he got to suck on those WMDs and, because Arabs, he'll probably get to fuck them when he's 13.

Attached: milkies for son.png (2036x1004, 534K)

Took one anons advice in a thread last week and have started just saying obscene shit to girls on tinder. Got this response.

I don’t want this reality to be true brehs

Attached: 1E85EE7D-E6AF-4F33-BE27-41C4E671C0C5.png (750x1334, 198K)

some girls just be like that

Attached: SmartSelect_20190217-200236_Bumble.jpg (1080x644, 92K)

there are reasons why a culture of "it's ok for guys to fuck a lot of girls but not vice versa" has developed. It legit has a base in biology which is probably where those ideas came from in the first place - ie men produce a shit ton more sperm than women produce eggs, and women have to carry a child for 9 months whereas men don't. having a kid is so so much more of a commitment for a woman than it is for a man. to keep myself honest and consistent though i keep it the same way. i won't have sex with any girls outside of an actual relationship and i'll only ever date girls that do the same. last thing i want is to get older and marry a girl that was a total whore in her 20s

oof. Classic incel. Normal lives is meeting people and having sex and testing waters user.
Both men and women do it, you just don't meet the criteria to attract as many partners so you take your jealousy and hate out on women who have a less harder time finding partners and berate them for things you wish you could do.

Men are disposable

If 80% of men were to die overnight, our ability as a species to repopulate would not be affected one iota. Granted women would have to share the guys, but the guys could get their breeding done in two days tops.

If 80% of women were to die overnight, we'd be looking at an extinction crisis.

As sex holds far greater consequences for a woman, she is only willing to go for the higher up men.

You can ascend Anons. But it takes great effort.

Now shut the fuck up and pick up that iron. (and put it back down again)

>Genetics is almost the whole equation
Cry moar
>Routines have minimal impact
Cry moar
>You should be clean bulking at .5 lbs a week for 80% of the year if you aren't fat or at the natty limit
Cry moar

Attached: 4VLBLcWi_400x400.jpg (367x367, 27K)

- You can become decently big as natty, even though Jow Forums is full of defeatist cucks whining about genetics (see OP).
- Autistically tracking your diet and lifts is not required, once you know what you're doing.
- Cardio doesn't kill gains and is important for a more balanced physique.

>not calling them WM Double D's

Missed opportunity user

SS is the only thing worth doing

The other extreme is just as bad. Female friend has only dated like 4 guys. The last 2 have become husbands. The current husband doesnt love her and she is focusing on saving the marriage with a second kid.

She's going to end up divorced with 2 kids when that first kid hits 10 and it's very clear he never loved her.

This is all stuff that is pretty obvious to others and would be to her too but she didn't date more so she lacks the experience to read if a man is really into her.

I've been struggling with life recently...
I really think this might be the true redpill.
Help me, Lord.

wtf

Attached: madeforbwc.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

Based and Christpilled but unironically

thank you for posting this.

Yes

Unironically based

Attached: 8C6D0EC7-D6B6-4800-985E-A0AF69D4D7B8.jpg (400x515, 45K)

Lmao shut the fuck up, retarded christcuck.

Attached: smug_duck.png (582x582, 456K)

Blessed

absolutely based

imagine white knighting this hard.

Attached: absolutely-sweetie.jpg (1200x900, 337K)

I have no issues getting laid but to me its very difficult finding an ideal partner that shares the same goals as I do. I dont do casual dating, so if I bang chick I want to take it further, dont know if I fall into it too fast and spill my cards too fast but they always get scared and bail. Dont really know what to think. All I want is family, children, loyalty and companionship.
I am pushing 32 and life is empty.

Attached: 1546972531304.png (560x344, 353K)

This. Spiritual gains will never go away

>ultimate redpill
>bunch of obvious nonsense

I honestly wish I could believe this. Too bad my parents fucked up any and all belief in anything I have that isn’t negative about myself

Bless up, lads

Not everybody wants to be disgusting and impulsive like that, women are impulsive and have thrown away any real form of a meaningful relationship. That’s why dating 3 people at the same time is bad

we can all make it with him

Attached: 1542958079743.jpg (653x490, 32K)

Amen. Lord guide me through my journey, forgive my sins, and help me help others.

Attached: I_Am_the_Whey.jpg (735x715, 161K)

unequivocally based

Steroids do a fucking lot. You should do them, if only a light cycle for 2 months or so.

haram thread

Attached: 1550068635869.jpg (1280x1024, 144K)

I’ll pray for you.

Thank you for the post

Personality is the single most important trait in finding a good partner. If you were unable to make a girl like you before you got fit it's because your personality was shit.

Name even one thing wrong with SS. I'll wait.

Attached: 1473273195604.png (657x527, 168K)

First post blessed post

Attached: Anderson.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

she's cute

blessed and gracepilled

We all need a little more Jesus in our lives

The truth

>retarded SS shit
guarantee you look like shit and lift

>you should be clean bulking at .5 lbs a week for 80% of the year if you aren't fat or at the natty limit
>Genetics is almost the whole equation

whew lad, what a way to contradict yourself and look like a fucking retard.

Sure, but having too many partners statistically ruins them.

Attached: 1537206860772.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

she has stolen something and attempted unsuccesfully to hide it in her clothes, that is why shes being filmed

Just don't have premarital sex, it's a sin.

99 percent of men don't fuck hundreds of women. I'd be surprised if the average guy has had more than 10 by the time he's 30. Women on the other hand. Birth control was a mistake

In in a theoretical scenario I think things would even themselves out if everyone had to have a magical brand on their forehead that said the amount of sexual partners they've had in the past.

Don't pretend like if one knew how much of a whore a female was it wouldn't rapidly decrease her attractiveness to most men. There's a reason for that.

Attached: photos-of-Jesus-Christ-smiling.jpg (327x392, 22K)

Amen. I've been reading The Sayings of The Desert Fathers(highly recommended) and I feel much better.

Blessed and goldpilled

Wow how obscene, a menace to society. what are you going to say next

Won't all gear gains go away tho? I thought that once you're init you're init for life

Do they even count as pants anymore?

This is so true
If a girl have tinder, trust me, she gets dick almost daily, and its usually not the same dick she gets
Been with tinder thots before (i myself dont have tinder, deleted that shit), and everytime they let me see their tinder, i just laugh at her and those beta niggas trying to fuck her

Sloots gonna sloot, only misc sentence that makes sense

Share Bible verses with Jow Forums /christ/ pics
Psalm
23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Attached: CrossFit.jpg (500x333, 53K)

Yeah, I wouldn't mind converting to Islam for those fat ass tiddies.

"For while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come." 1 Timothy 4:8

fat distribution is easily changed now

>getting catfished by a faggot

I fucking hate you faggots

Based and Amenpilled

Truly a blessed post

>she has stolen something and attempted unsuccesfully to hide it in her clothes
Yeah, fucking bags of milk breh

Your life is such a mess because you're a homosexual.
Your inner sexual conflict is causing chaos in all aspects of your life.
Women won't date you because they can sense your faggy aura

Attached: 1550489025873.png (400x560, 184K)

If you make blackpilled threads you'll never make it and should probably just kill yourself since you are an active burden on everyone else.

2/3 almost everyone that says their genetics are shit is a fat fucking piece of shit that doesn't want to try. Even if you have wide hips you could just get big ass arms and be better off than you were before.

Psalm 91
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.