Supermang's Weekly Faster progression than you thread

Hello and welcome to Supermang's weekly Faster Than you progression thread, where I show how I am actually better than you at fitness and grow faster muscles and strength and aesthetics. This is a containment thread for blowing the fuck out butthurt dyel's who come into the thread expecting to blow out the op, but instead just get verbally destroyed so badly that they have to reconfigure their entire world view or become emotionally crippled and forever dyel and beta.

youtube.com/watch?v=yHhQ0OoBvx0

In this weeks edition its just a general update, in only about 4.5months I went from DYEL unlifting 64kg can't squat the bar for 10reps without being unable to stand for 10minutes, to benching 2.5plate for 3 reps. Thanks *drops mic*

Isley, fatmode is not what peak performance looks like, please get yourself to the nearest sauna because I am having daily anxiety attacks and having heart pains when I think of your pictures you posted in PLG, thank you

And everyone else, please feel free to post better PROGRESSION pictures in the thread, if you cannot, then don't get buttmad when I make faster progression, because please, we all know I am the best fitness person on this site, you don't need to deny it, I'm just professional at lifting and have a stronger mental capacity than you because I train my mind everyday and meditate and do advanced calculus and read books while I'm taking a shit, thats how advanced I am, even when I take a shit, I'm reading a book.

Thank you.

>Supermang, #1 best deadlift and natty progression
>Best smack talker and most advanced natural diddly lift on Jow Forums

Also stay mad

>Last weeks picture because I'm lazy to make a new one this week

Attached: Day 112.png (4820x1644, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpI447wTS84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you really supermang?

Looking disgusting bro

10lbs a month
does he have a shitty metabolism

you realise you will never look good with those insertions and bone structure right? It's ovee

i wish isley would post his thicc body here, i want to lick his tiddies

u roid?

Imagine how insecure you would have to be to post this. You really need a therapist.

You’ll make it Supermang. This user believes in you.

>he still thinks getting bigger pecs will make his gyno smaller

Attached: 1549281167764.png (1795x1795, 878K)

>you realise you will never look good with those insertions and bone structure right? It's ovee

Oh you mean like I already did last time in a 2 year time frame, from nothing? LOL

Alright bro

>Imagine how insecure you would have to be to post this.

Its actually the opposite. It takes huge balls to post the day 1 video that I posted, of me in my red underwear with a literal skeleton gaunt emacipated body and knowing I would receive criticism because of my past history and reputation on Jow Forums. You are probably a fucking newfag who doesen't even know who I am. I have done shit that would make you wet the bed, you fucking choirboy, how dare you even reply to this fucking post. I'l fucking come and smash your teeth on the concrete curb and verbally destroy you so hard you'll turn into a lady. I bet I got stronger than you in the 4.5months I resumed lifting, lol. Get the fuck out of my thread pidgeon chest sub2-plate bench pimply nerd

Attached: old peak physique.png (371x662, 375K)

Thats not a natty pic brah.

are you progressing beyond 5'7"

Attached: [Shisukon] Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - 11.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

I'm 5"11, this is old news.

Old 2 year smoke show, I will surpass this in spectacular fashion

Just posting for the newfags that don't know who i am

Attached: progress pic jan2013-feb2015.jpg (8724x2568, 2.84M)

What an ugly bastard. Just like your sister.

Bro your bragging about juicing

Mong, this place has changed. We’ve forgotten about you. We’ve moved on
It’s just not the same for you here.
Go back to your home.
Back to your YouTube faggot

it's sick it's piss

>5"11
5 inches 11 what?

gonna give you genuine advice, despite you being an annoying shitposter;

your muscle insertions on your chest are shit, you're gonna have to cut to a lower bodyfat than the rest of us if you don't want weird looking droopy nipples

biceps/pecs are disproportionately large, do some rows and pull ups to match your obliques, traps could use a little work too

you actually look good in the one pic without your stupid snapback, your hair is decent so stop dressing like a 15 year old

facial hair sucks, go full beard or clean shaven ever day, goatee stubble is 2004 tier

>your hair is decent
you obviously haven't seen his hair

>Bro your bragging about juicing

Yes, you don't have to train twice a day 6 days a week for years, eat until you feel sick everyday, or anything. You just do this one simple trick where you stick in a needle and poof, you're just fucking jacked as shit.

But yeah its steroids man, whatever you say lol. Its just like when people see rich people and say oh he must be a criminal, or someone sees someone in a lambo and says that guy must be compensating for his small donger, its so rediculous to assume and accuse

Imagine if there was a possibility you were wrong, that im natural, and what kind of a fucking ignorant retard you are in that situation

Lol at the 20%+ lifters who brag about results when they just look fat. Wouldn’t think this guy lifted if I saw him in the streets.

Why do people bother going to the gym if they aren’t gonna get lean and actually look like they lift?

uh.. yeah, you look great in that haha

Cheers for the criticism, this is actually good, and I do agree with your points for the most part, I do need to work out different areas and keep watching that my proportions don't go too out of whack.

I actually for the most part wasn't watching my proportions too much, I was just focusing on gaining weight and strength as fast as possible, I know I'l be able to fix the weaker muscle groups at any time

I know my legs are lagging big time because I actually am benching more than I can squat right now, and that's a big nono, but then again, nobody else is progressing this fast, so what reference point do I really have

>5'11
that's literally worse than 5'7 retard

The fact that you try to prove yourself over the internet and “verbally destroy” people you will never even meet in real life on an Internet forum designed for dumb memes just reinforces your insecurities. Your ruining your life. Your also going to ruin your life with your atrocious deadlift form. Ego is a very toxic thing that destroys the mind.

he does look good there though

>Why do people bother going to the gym if they aren’t gonna get lean and actually look like they lift?

Because its much slower and harder to gain weight while trying to 'stay lean'. People call that a clean bulk, and I'm not going to wait to get results. I'm heading to 90kg as quicky as I can, getting my strength through the roof, then I'll clean everything up and adjust my proportions and such.

Its called making a fucking sacrifice, being fat for a period of time to gain muscle faster. I've seen people who said they were 'lean bulking' during winter and come summer again one year later, they've gained a grand total of 2 lbs or someshit.

I'm not supposed to look like Lou Feriggno after 4.5months of lifting.

Lol at the people who make criticisms about others being +20% BF, and you just know the guy is like a 72kg 'twink' lifter who can barely bench 1.5plate for a single half rep, who you can catch in the locker rooms with his shirt off flexing his abs in the lighting which he doesen't even train, he just has them from being a skinny kient. Try having abs while being heavy, that takes actual fucking effort. Nobody gives a fuck about abs on a skinny guy, its the same as tits on a fat chick.

Thanks for your valuable input, anonymous poster who does not post on body ever.

Attached: average fit nerd.jpg (500x372, 41K)

Attached: 1EE31E68-3FD0-483C-9CF6-E04C3105E11E.png (589x477, 465K)

Based Supermang btfoing every little bitch on Jow Forums. Supreme Natty God.

The prodigal son returns!

>he thinks it comes back the same after you lose it
Lol

>emacipated

what does this word mean supermang

You ugly fuck. Your attitude is cringe and will not get you far.

What makes you think you won’t succumb to the same things that caused you to get to your day one picture? Are you really mentally strong enough to keep it up or will you fail just like you did last time?

How many more cycles of this can your body and mental health take?

Attached: 1550335604872.jpg (3017x2466, 814K)

Do you live in Australia? you look slightly familiar...

Bro I'm just saying steroiding makes it stupidly easy, your brag is dumb.

Who you tryin to fool

Hey Supermang glad you're back but what happened bro i remember you used to be super buff and thicc how did you loose it all so quick

you bench 2.5pl8 already?
sick..
video?

>What makes you think you won’t succumb to the same things that caused you to get to your day one picture? Are you really mentally strong enough to keep it up or will you fail just like you did last time?

Absolutely sure I am. I actually became much more mentally strong from what I experienced. It was a combination of things, I got king hit, I had bad things happen, I decided to smoke alot of weed, I responded to situations with anger instead of talking to people etc. You wouldn't know and its not fitness related so I'm not going to disclose my life experiences on a fitness board. I'm a fucking OG for still standing after all the shit I've been through, why else do you think I hold myself in such upstanding and what looks to be arrogant fashion? Because I'm a fucking boss, that's why.

>How many more cycles of this can your body and mental health take?

Cycles of what? I lost my gains once and now I'm getting them back. There is no cycle of anything, things just happened. Stop being fucking over dramatic. Anyone can progress as fast as I do, but most people don't have the mental strength and discipline to step up and do what is required day after day

I'm natty you fucking clown

For the record, 'steroiding' doesen't make it easy, and every roider out there with an insane physique put in shitloads of work and effort, I know alot of people who have done gear and you couldn't even tell they are on because they look average, I've talked to and been around the scene for years

Fucking dyel nerd

Got king hit (sucker punched) and was involved in drugs and shit and lost my gains, decided to get them back again aka lift

>you bench 2.5pl8 already?
>sick..
>video?

Yes for 3 reps comfortably, can probably go for more

I might record it next bench session, probably this friday. Its by far my best lift atm, I haven't tried to max out on deads yet, and my squat is terrible (2plate for 1 rep feels like going to die)

Attached: full body pic old.jpg (366x793, 42K)

thank you supermong i miss the old fit

Supermang, I use to lurk Jow Forums back in the day when you and Isley went toe to toe. I saved a screen shot of you openly talking about your steroid use with your trip on. But regardless, those old pics of you on gear aren't fooling anyone bro, we all know you DID take steroids back then and you look fucking terrible without them. Just get back on the gear man you looked great, steroids + healthy diet + gym is still better than weed + shit diet + no gym.

it means he used to be a slave brainlet

cope more isley fag
you're a legend mang

Many people are progressing this fast when they have muscle memory
My bench dropped from 170kg to 130 when i didnt lift for a while and 5 months after starting lifting again it went from 130 to 180. Shit is not uncommon when you were strong before

Can I titty fuck you?

he needs the gyno surgery

Attached: gyno.jpg (265x175, 7K)

>new fag
implying you aren't

Based AF

Btw i've been out of the loop, what happened during the recent years that caused your weight drop? You used to look so juicy. Did you roid, though?

what's the point of even showing a leg when 4 months into lifting natties have better ones rofl

Supermang, you've been shitposting here since I started lurking in like 2014. Your "progression" can only be described as glacial at very best, and even that's generous.

nice job dude!

No mate, you don't understand. I am natural. I don't like the lifestyle of having to pin yourself multiple times per week forever. I don't like speeding up the aging process and fucking up my health so I can look slightly better / attain my goals a bit faster. I'm going to reach my goals reguardless. I understand I'm going to have to train twice as hard and diet twice as well as the next enhanced person. But I don't compare myself to others, I lift to compare myself to yesterday. I don't get how people don't understand its a lifestyle choice, or why people who have never juiced themselves before are telling me to 'hop on'.

Lol the same user comes in from last week to post the same picture. Must be a sad life there, projecting from behind your desktop, trying to point out my flaws so you feel better about yourself. Its going to be a long tortourous process as you watch me make it in front of your eyes over the next year or whatever. Unfortunate.

Do you even know who the fuck I am?

Thanks. answered in thread.

Salty Salty

>4.8kg / month gains is "glacial"

See, you know how I know that you're a fucking incel dyel? Because you choose that word to describe my progression, "Glacial". You might as well be wearing a fucking fedora, How can I feel offended by this weak ass insult, I feel like I am being insulted by a little man or something

Thanks for all the positive comments to everyone else in the thread though.

Attached: thumbs up budhist monk.jpg (220x293, 14K)

Supermang what was your max bench and deadlift when you were at your peak?

Damn that's sick process bro can you tell us a bit about your diet please i wanna make that kind of process too

i kind of like your art style. it's a bit wild but unique

Unironically this. We don't really deserve him. We sinned against the Scoob and now we are forsaken.

>thinking diet means shit to anyone but a nattyboi
eat needles through your butt to look like him

lmao gyno

cant someone just post his sis instagram? and he will be gone

Attached: 1471681463561.jpg (320x320, 9K)

>Anyone can progress as fast as I do, but most people don't have the mental strength and discipline to step up and do what is required day after day

This is true for myself. How do I build up this kind of fortitude? I've been going to the gym religiously for 3 years and I'm still pathetically weak and shitty looking. I used to be a fat fuck, and I spent 2 of those years on a perpetual cut because I'm scared of getting fat. I finally decided to say fuck it and start bulking on healthy foods, and I gained 11kg in 4 months. And while I've gotten stronger, I don't look any bigger. Just fatter. It looks entirely like I've gained 11kg of spare tire.

Am I just not training hard enough? Is it shitty genetics and fat distribution which I should just push through until I get to the strength/size level I want to be at?

Anyway, thanks for making these threads. It's nice to have someone on this fucking board talk about fitness.

all these non natties lose their gains entirely when they stop pinning, i feel like theres not enough awareness to people on how disheartening it is when you lose all your strength and mass because you cant do drugs anymore. let it be known to everyone who wants to turn in their natty card

hello old friend

In all honesty you're probably just not training hard enough. It sounds so rediculous but honestly, look around the gym at a populus one and see what people are doing. You'll see the majority of average looking people who are curling or pushing weight which seems fairly manageable and easy for them.

And then on the other end of the spectrum, the really shredded guys or the huge muscular guys will be there drenched in sweat, grunting and really pushing and punching above what they should be able to do with the weights. That's really where you want to be if you want to progress, you have to be constantly over-reaching. I'm not saying to go so crazy as to do some stupid huge amount of weight with bad form and hurt yourself, but I mean to actually really challenge yourself with the weight and really push past your limits, remember the weights you did last week and keep improving on them etc.

Most people never put two and two together that those guys in the gym with the amazing physiques look like that because they fucking try hard. The more you lift really heavy, the easier it becomes to lift really really heavy. Just like the more you eat alot, the easier it becomes to eat alot.

I think you have a specific mindset aswell. You should have a clear picture in your head of what you want to look like / how strong you want to be or what your goals are, and you have to be taking huge strides towards that vision. Going into the gym with the mentality of literally 'going to war with your body' is alot different to going into the gym just to do your routine and 'hope' you get results. Also I feel like having good music that really gets you in the zone and keeps you focused is important too, personally I play alot of angry rock like Hatebreed / Five finger death punch / disturbed genre stuff.

This is not what anyone will tell you but I honestly think it is such a huge factor.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpI447wTS84

I think I understand. The "going to war with your body" part makes a lot of sense to me. I'm going to try pushing harder. I capped this post and I'll get it on my phone to look at when I need to find my drive in the gym.
Thanks mang, appreciate it.

Out of curiosity, how do you approach your workouts? i.e, do you focus on 1 heavy compound for the day with plenty of rest in between sets and then go balls-out high volume/low rest for everything else you're doing that day? Or something completely different?

To me it just seems like hes having a laugh

Gyno/10 give up

SHOO SHOO GOBLIN-FACE

man I missed you

dont be discouraged by all the people like me who laugh at you. we don't deserve you but we need you. keep the vids coming

ok yes 'fast progression' because your tits are growing faster than any other living male

time to get those titties fixed bud

share us your diet and program or gtfo you absolute retard

how does it feel to be benching more than that fat sack of dogshit isley already? you know he's panicking now the true king of Jow Forums has returned

congrats on the weight gain but your gyno is pretty bad man

How did you completely lose that? Cancer? Full body paralysis? AIDS? Tapeworm? I'm dying to know

Hey supermong, hows your sister doing?

kek

5'11''?
What!?
I didn't know this was a manleg thread.
Later, sucker

>Ayyy lmaooo
They have inbreeding too

I love how in both of your replies you avoided directly denying roiding and speak circles around it. Yeah, sure, you trained a lot, ate a lot and got great gains. You also roided at the same time, which makes the whole point moot for many here.

Ps. regaining muscle mass you once had is shittons easier than gaining it the first time. Roiding back to half your previous roid size isn't impressing anyone.

Maybe he's try punishment for us having strayed away from Scooby

You know what? I challenge you.
You say you are the king of Jow Forums, time to put your money where your mouth is. We both post pics of weekly progress, and the one who loses, will post a pic sucking dick. You can choose whatever the criteria of winning is, as long it's objective so the other fitzens can vote.
I strongly suggest you not choosing height, since I already mog you at 6'3''.
Do you accept? Or are you a fucking faggot?

Routine?

>tfw no new pic

Also, what's your routine ? Bro split or some kind of ppl ?

Sissy boy gets knocked out on the sly, sturggles with manhood and copes with drugs alcohol and junk food

Please tell me how to bench more. I've been stuck at 185 for 4 reps for months now. It's completely stalled, even goes down on some days. I keep shoving food down my face, benching 3x a week and doing a shitload of accessories and getting nowhere. Even resting for 4 days does nothing.

I don't care what other people think this takes me back to 2014 seeing your posts sir. Keep posting sir

Remember when our tripfags were aesthetic cunts and not goblin fat mud-blood losers?

>fuck I miss zyzz

>implying anyone knows who you are

Attached: cGo2Y67.gif (325x203, 779K)

>being this much of a newfag

>I'm a fucking OG for still standing after all the shit I've been through

Attached: BasicPaleGavial-small.gif (728x426, 128K)