Okay Jow Forums, how do you like your meat done?

okay Jow Forums, how do you like your meat done?
I think medium rare is perfect for steak and rare is better for burgers.

Attached: meat.jpg (600x900, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifyoucantaffordtotip.com/tipping-standards-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as its bleeding its good to go.

based and bloodpilled.

Medium rare and medium are the only acceptable answers

>that top left bait
fucking lmao

Rare for steak and medium rare for burgers is my favorite.

>medium
never gonna make it.

Well Done for my grilled chicken breasts

It only applies to red meat. not to poultry or white meat (rabbit and other rodent).
Is ostrich considered red meat? I cook it medium rare .

That isn't blood you retard

well done as there is nothing more disgusting than the taste of animal blood

americans are retarded

>he’s too poor to tip for service
Just lmao

Really depends on the meat but blue masterace

Attached: jacques.jpg (566x863, 42K)

I like my meat sucked in between two tidday buns.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

I genuinely don't understand the battered wife syndrome of people that work for tips.

I went to that website and Jesus Christ, americans truly are the most cucked people

ifyoucantaffordtotip.com/tipping-standards-u-s/

Rare/medium rare depending on the steak and who's cooking it.

They earn way more with tips than they would if they actually got paid a fair wage for their job, so they prefer getting tips cause they know they're making more money this way than they actually deserve

Honestly blood sausage is one of my favorite things in the world, and when I eat it feels like I'm eating the epitome of meat in some way

NEETs can’t understand a lot of things and make poor comparisons to justify their stupidity.

Cook here. Anything med rare or less is prime for good steak. Medium if it's a cheap slab of meat. Burgers can be mid rare to mid well, depending on taste. Mid well is generally preferred if you want the bun to be in tact after 3 minutes and mid rare if you actually want to taste meat and not mayonnaise

Not blood, dye. They dye the meat red to make it more appealing as it turns brown after a couple of days off the ow

Around 52-55°C, so a rare-ish medium rare

>Not blood, dye. They dye the meat red to make it more appealing as it turns brown after a couple of days off the ow
oh i didnt know.
i come from a rural area where we slaughter our own animals and its always blood.

so you have no explanation then

If you don’t know the difference between an order taker and a server then you will never understand. It’s really that simple.

so you have no explanation then

>be mutt
>get shot
>tip the shooter

I make them usually rare or medium rare. Medium is fine too, but it's a bit too much for my taste.

So you don’t know the difference? Got it.

Rare if it’s steak. Medium rare for burgers

Always ordered it medium rare since I was a kid. When I was in Berlin one time I ordered it rare but when I got it was definitely blue. Been having it blue ever since.

>if you can't afford to tip, you can't afford to eat
How about you get a real fucking job instead of depending on the customer to pay your wages

Medium-rare to medium for steak. Medium-well to Well-Done for burgers.

Literally the only people who order burgers medium and below are retards who let their moms order for them and never thought for themselves. Enjoy your soggy buns and nasty raw meat.

Ever thought about letting the meat rest?

I'll eat a steak blue, but god dam if I dont need my burger medium. Raw steak can be tender and juicy, whereas raw ground beef just feels slimy

>Got it.

Attached: 1521367740151.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

holy fuck i didn't think anyone ate burgers anything less than well done. you realize it's incredibly uncommon for a meat grinder to be fully, completely clean and sterile and therefore chock full of bacteria right?

as for steak, no amount of rarity will save a shitty cut of meat so i really just eat it however it comes off the grill, which is typically medium rare. sometimes well done, but i don't mind a decent chew. steak is kind of shit though. expensive cut of meat that you feel bad for adding any extra seasoning, but tastes pretty bland without any.

This, a lot of them say they make less than minimum wage without tips as an argument, but this is misleading. A lot of them do have a low hourly wage, but employers are legally required to make up the difference if they somehow dont hit the minimum with tips. But even if they only get tips from 3 tables an hour, 15% tips on 3 $60 tables ends up at $27/hour plus whatever they get from the restaurant, which is usually already around minimum wage. It amazes me that so many of them don’t realize or don’t care that getting angry about not receiving an optional tip is almost as bad as standing on the side of the road begging for spare change.

now i can get diet threads or veggie no taste good threads on here but this is just /ck/

Neither, it's from myofibrils.
PS, well done or nothing

Whenever I ask for medium rare I always get something closer to medium, should I ask for rare instead or just save the steak for better places?