Does cumming feel good for boys?

Does cumming feel good for boys?

Attached: 89e.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

Not as physically good as it does for you, but the emotional relief is immense.

It feels even better than girls Cumming , sick fuck

The moment right before cumming feels the best

no, it's whatever. cumming inside a vagina feels special though, too bad to many girls turned into roastie cunts who don't want children

How does it feel like? If you can describe

Attached: 1484008720146033385.jpg (1500x2000, 201K)

The contraction and sensation of coming (male) feels almost exactly like the sensation of sneezing except it lasts about 4 seconds instead of 1.

it's fine. i could take it or leave it

It's a mental feeling, the dophamine is at it's max and right after or even during your first squirt it as it travels up your shaft. Then it will immediately cut off and you feel disgusted and guilty

if you jack off while ucking your butthole it feels better than a girls
also heroin rush feels similar to an orgasm

Can you feel it travelling from your testicles to the end?

Attached: large (1).jpg (333x283, 23K)

no, its just a lot of excitement and anticipation and then it just all comes out and all that energy you had just starts to die down. it is very easy to immediately fall asleep after the big cum

Gonna nut real quick and get back to you

I cannot feel anything happening in my testicles. Most of the cum is semen which is not stored in the testicles but inside your pelvic region, I can feel it contract and then my cum shoot out my dick (if I use my hand to wank it).

You still her Miss Curious?

If you edge for a couple of hours you will actually feels your balls. It's an aching, slightly painful satisfaction like they're being drained. Really good, highly recommended by myself.

That's just torture

I like the tingle in my dick and the sign afterwards but it's not a big deal.

why's it torture?

I just came inside mai waifu it feels really good
Your spine and whole body tingles as you release and I get involuntary twitching in my hips and eyes as I finish
I only really feel it from the base of my cock deep inside me up to my tip

It's just emense anticipation, sneezing through your genitals and then disappointment.

Attached: c3a.gif (480x358, 479K)

>tfw no curious virgin gf to play with my cock

Attached: MercyPlease.jpg (177x242, 12K)

like another user said it feels like sneezing except that head rush feeling is more in your lower stomach

Attached: 1496501917816.png (467x496, 96K)

It feels amazing. If you have a foreskin that is. Still, no where near as good as it does for a girl

If you cant get a full body orgasm from jacking off you're not doing it right. How can someone be a virgin for 20+ years and still have shit masturbation sessions?

I'm pretty sure female orgasms being more pleasureable is just a myth, just the threshhold for acheiving it is higher so there's a skewed perception

Attached: hitonome-919649310878220291-20171015_204056-img1.jpg (960x1280, 142K)

No. You cant really feel anything flowing through you till maybe the last inch of your dick.
Orgasms dont feel like much.
Sex is amazing, the orgasm just writes in into your memory.
Like if you have sex without an orgasm it is just meh, the orgasm sears the memory of the 20 mintues of sex into your brain, but it is the sex that feels good.
The French call the orgasm "the little death" and there is something to that, orgasms are closer to pain than fun

>I'm pretty sure female orgasms being more pleasureable is just a myth
How could you possibly know this

How could you possibly know the reverse?

>How could you possibly know the reverse?
I never claimed to though, you did

Attached: _alice_margatroid_touhou_drawn_by_eho_icbm_samplee2d44ffa1cad34abdf5731045a9f8844.jpg (850x606, 73K)

IT FEELS LIKE FARDING AND SHIDDING AND CUMMING

>sample
don't save the sample image you tremendous [censored by 4channel moderation]
Go back to danbooru and save it again

The claim was that female orgasms were more better somehow,
I was just expressing my doubts, since I'm unaware of any sort of special female orgasm mechanism I can only assume the feel about the same when they're comparable.

But the myth of the female orgasm being way better than a male orgasm is a pretty well known claim, and he alluded to it so why would it matter if you made that claim or not? You are asking him to prove a negative and then trying to dissacoiate yourself from the conversation

I came this morning and it felt pretty great.
So yes, it feels good.

Attached: Downer.png (1212x981, 366K)

It feels really pleasureable both during ejaculation and the build up to it, and it's almost like a relieving feeling right after you cum.

making boys cum feels amazing!

I can't feel anything when I cum

Attached: krdxtgfhxfc.png (323x250, 96K)

Suck their titties

Attached: ff40a798-5511-498e-addf-aaf2d7accaef.png (1200x1600, 1.48M)

Aren't women more likely to experience seizures, blacking out, paralysis, involuntary movement, when cuming? Doesn't that indicate that female climax is more neurologically intense on average?

Femoid here

I've had a seizure from sexual stimulation before

I've also been with a girl who would sometimes get a seizure from cuming. I've never known this to happen to men (although I imagine there are some rare instances).

pretty shit desu you feel good for 4-5 seconds then it instantly goes away and you just feel tired and disgusted.

What were hers like?

Mine feel weird. I don't have any sort of epilepsy, but when i get overly stimulated i can feel my face and limbs tingle and i start spasming. My eyes flutter, my lips shake, and my fingers and toes twitch especially fast

it doesnt do shit for me

Hers were pretty intense. She couldn't speak, and she would spasm and fall off the bed onto the floor if she wasn't held.

It's a huge release of tension, like having to eat and finally getting a meal, of course, with your touch-hungry cock and balls instead of with your mouth and stomach. Since you don't have male genitals we're in indescribable territory, but not knowing for sure how it feels, well, that's part of what contributes to the desire between the sexes, that mystery.

It feels ok. I feel really disgusted about it though and usually go once per 2 months or something ideally because my libido is dead

Sounds more intense than mine for sure. I am usually barely able to make out words, but i don't fall off the bed

Hope she got that looked at

I could probably do my taxes while cumming

Yes very good, sometimes it clears my sinuses as its so good. Then I shoot a massive load across the room.

Any females want to ask me about the male sexual process? Want to know more about my throbbing cock spurting its load?

"if you jack off while ucking your butthole it feels better than a girls" lol never in a million years

Just her clitoris alone has 3x more Nerve endings than your whole Dick, not even counting her insides. Just look at a girl having orgasms and then a guy having a single measlie one before falling dead. How can Men have Full body orgasms ? Even If they can theyvsrent Multiple ones because we have refractory periods, women dont

Look into karezza, you dont need to cum during sex

>How can Men have Full body orgasms
By playing with your ass and rubbing the nipples.

full body orgasms feel the best, they literally leave me shaking out of over stimulation

It does, the most powerful orgasm i ever had was when i was fucking my ass with a pen

I knew you would say that. That's a meme. It doesnt even come close to female orgasms, they look like they're having seizures and can have as much as they like. Have fun ejaculating 10+ times daily without feeling like absolute shit

i like ruining my orgasm. i stop right as i reach the point of no return and watch my dick twitch and slowly leak out cum as i feel torture of not getting my release. This especially torturous after a day of edging. do any of you fembots like doing this to boys

Attached: 1543354111219s.jpg (124x114, 3K)