Motivation Thread

Reminder that anyone can make it

Attached: 29f39d2e0c6435697eeed6959714a02c.png (828x548, 457K)

Thanks OP

B0aty?

Context post

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-19-21-01-51.png (1080x1920, 868K)

Thought I'd get her good with a Jow Forums meme; she has a phoneposting name, a bane reference, looks like a trap. Why not? I thought...

Tfw still haven't made it lads

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-19-21-02-09.png (1080x1920, 146K)

Big up the cov massive, proper dirty slags there

all he did was get a haircut and grow a beard.
beards are make up for dudes.

shut your onions mouth up you bastard cunt

so sad when i see people "making it" get cringy arm tattoos

Oh, wow, he really made it. With his dollar store tattoos, black unbuttoned shirt, dolce and gabbana belt, gold watch and shades. Taking a pic, smoking a cigar. In front of a crowd of people next to an airport or a rec center. Totally making it.
What a wanker.

based

>5'10
>painfully average face
Can I make it, bros? I know I should lift for myself and all, but I'll probably never get mired even if I get big

Thst guy became a millionaire from runescape lmao

Beard, Hitler youth haircut, flannel shirt, almond milk, ancient grains, suspenders, sometimes wears a top hat and monocle when getting messy on craft beers and IPA, bought a unicycle on a whim but too self conscious to practice in public, vocal Trump critic but actually hates minorities, attends fat friends burlesque shows as a male ally, eats Lucky Charms although he's 32, detected

post body

So? What an achievement. He's a millionaire who takes pictures looking like a wanker. To me it looks like he craves validation.

Imagine being so autistic that you manage to link everything you see to Jow Forums.

post body

guys, i need some help with my life. i was some years ago, a motivated guy who had it easy with school, fitness, life and so on. now i'm late on a university thing, literally have to hand it in tomorrow. i'm not motivated at all, this also goes for fitness, work, life in general. i need some advice

I knew you gonna post on here when I saw your tiny arms, skinny legs and your 5'6 height.

Attached: 1419189410724.gif (640x325, 1.27M)

Loser

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-19-22-33-31.png (1080x1920, 206K)

Just looked mimi up and messaged her facebook that someone is posting pictures of her on an autism support forum

what a loser

ABSOLUTELY HALAL

What's a good tinder bio that will make girls message me first?

all the tattoos and fake macho persona in the world won't hide being 5'6'' and having brittle weak genes

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW.
I'M A 5'7 GIGA CHAD.
IM THE POONNANY DESTROYER
BLONDE AND BLUE EYED MASTER RACE