How do i convince the gf to start lifting?

How do i convince the gf to start lifting?

Attached: 20180910.jpg (628x960, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7d18CA2c0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

love her the way she is

spends a lot of time on her knees. been flexing that throat plenty.

>wanting a gf who lifts
Unironically why? I like my cute emo gf who is skinny because she barely eats. Not a roid clit braphog lookin ass bitch who throws fucking metal bars around at the gym and spits on the sidewalk

Based and redpilled
Guys who want strong and muscular gfs do so as a cover for their suppressed homo desires

>red knees, in deep thought
you know what she just did

I just want her to have more define muscles, not some roided up wheyfu.

i like frail girls

Because all girls get fat and flabby if they don't lift weights. Better to cut it off before it happens.

Why are her knees bruised? Sucking dick?

she's perfect the way she is why would you do this to her?

shes fucking beautiful as she is learn to appreciate what you have WHILE YOU HAVE IT you literal fuck

Convince? That's all up to her, if she ain't wanting to do it, it ain't happening.

Look at those eyes, it's absolutely the case, or doggy style at a festival with 10+ dudes.

uh chill out bro u don't even know what his girl looks like

yep pretty much this

youtube.com/watch?v=e7d18CA2c0Q

Attached: _Frederic Edwin Church (1826-1900) The Wreck - Oil on Canvas 1852.jpg (1294x838, 137K)

Beat me to it

she's got strong knees already from the look of it

she cute

stfu bruno mars

should have worn the san francisco sandals

Attached: 615qwZJqkuL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 17K)

Do what I did.
I sent her pictures of fit women, and told her:
>that's what I like

And she said that she'll work toward that, which is the obvious response when talking to someone you love.
Now she's fit and fantastic.

Attached: stokke6.jpg (400x600, 34K)

Why?

Lmao then wait until she sends you a picture of some billionaire on a private jet and say
>that's what I like

Because unfit women are disgusting.

Well, I won't be that.
So either she'll deal with it, or leave.

Since she's still here after 9 years, I guess she'll be okay.

There is a difference between saying "I would like it better if you were a bit more like that" and "I would like you to be someone else entirely".

God she's perfection.

do you know how hypergamy works?
if she starts lifting. you better start lifting more yourself. you better surpass her more and more the more she progresses. because if she ever feels equal to you or close to you in physicality, you can be sure as hell she'll start noticing the higher quality men at the gym and will start directing her attention towards them.

you always know when a relationship is coming to a close when a woman starts "bettering herself" e.g. going the gym, dieting, new hair etc etc etc - because these are all markers of a woman showing she wants to access a higher quality man. this is the only time women better themselves. to attract better quality men. and vice versa. when women think they've hit their peak, their ceiling, they stop taking care of themselves. they get fat.

so there is a direct link between how a woman takes care of herself and her relationship status + the kinds of men she wants.

you will doom your relationship to fail if you encourage your woman to lift. why would she want to lift? she already got you without having to. so why should she higher her own personal standards in relation to health for you, for someone she didn't need to do that with to get you in the first place.

I would prefer is she were whiter, but yeah, she has a fantastic body.

Pole vaulter have terrific bodies.

Attached: pole-vault-women-germany-15310936.jpg (948x1300, 99K)

>don't let your woman better herself because if she does, she'll leave you because you're not that great

You're really insecure. Be a better man and you won't have to worry about that.

Its carpet burn. She loves it on all fours from behind

You remind me of those women that overfeed their men to make them fat and ugly, so he won't leave them.

Attached: 1549054961292.jpg (341x411, 39K)

that's just how the female mind works. a woman only does what she feels is necessary to bag herself the kind of man she wants (but then again it's not even about the man, it's about the circumstances he comes with). if she's improving herself while she's with you. you're a stepping stone. no man is immune to this. no matter how much of a catch you may or may not be. so it's not a matter if insecurity. it's a matter of recognising non-secure investments for what they are and why.

I'm sorry that this simple truth is too hard for you to take on board. I hope you one day manage to grow past needing to project onto others.

Lovely bruised knees.
You know exactly why she has that look on her face. She just got throated and then kicked out.

You're a bit too redpilled on the subject, almost blackpilled.

We all know about hypergamy and on how women see a relationship, but you do forget a bit about love, commitment, habits, marriage, social norms, etc.

When a man gets sick or has cancer, will his wife leave him on the spot because he lost value as an investment? No, most of the case, she won't.
If tomorrow I lose my job and become handicapped, my wife won't leave me, I do believe that, even though she could get a better man on the spot.

Don't be THAT blackpilled, man. You can be in a loving relationship and both improve yourselves without fearing that she will leave you once she can secure a man higher than you in the social hierarchy.
Except if you're dating a whore.

well, nowhere did I advocate for creating the conditions in which a woman is more inclined to stay. the likelyhood is that eventually the woman in question will want to self-improve anyway and monkeybranch to another dude and nothing OP can do will stop that if that's what she wants. all I'm saying is, that if he wants to get the most out of the relationship that he possibly can. encouraging self-improvement is a no no. he will essentially be pushing her to self-improve for another dude in the future. which is a form of cuckoldry. when she starts to see results she'll see "better quality men" showing interest in her and she'll begin to resent him and will be pulled more towards those other men. simple facts of life.

for the record btw I don't think men should get into relationships at all. I think OP lost as soon as he got into his relationship. I mean, what with the current state of the legal aspects of relationships, especially within family law and what not. relationships with women today are legal bondage for men. you risk everything for the sake of regular sex and the illusion of companionship. the juice isn't worth the squeeze, unless you suffer from relationship martyrdom syndrome.

>encouraging self-improvement is a no no

Attached: 1549104366704.jpg (761x1024, 51K)

>Be a better man and you won't have to worry about that.
you literally repeated his point

>for the record btw I don't think men should get into relationships at all
Oh, you're one of those volcel blackpilled dudes, okay.
Sorry for what you experienced with women, man.

I would have my girlfriend do SS or any compound movement exercises for a few months and then keep her at a plateau when she gets nice and thick. Muscle + fat on women is best combo

You would be surprised how fast some women would be out the door

if your nonsense is true we would still living in caves

Well he is right anthropologically speaking, but he fails to take into account the 1000 other factors that weigh in the balance when a woman makes the decision to leave someone to find someone else.

Probably a former incel that took the MGTOW pill or a divorcee that got raped for his money.

redpilled yes, blackpilled no. there is no blackpill in regards to these dynamics. the biggest problem we face isn't women, relationships or these dynamics, it's state intervention. these dynamics have always existed and men have always managed to keep them at bay for the sake of an orderly society. we can't do that today however because the legal frameworks around all aspects of relationships simply do not allow us to. we're penalised for being in relationships and once we initiate them women literally have us by the balls legally. so, the blackpilling doesn't come from the redpills on these dynamics, it comes from artificial circumstances imposed upon us by the state. relationships, even with these dynamics at play are easily navigable and negotiable in a natural setting.

also, if you know about hypergamy you know that "love" in the romantic sense doesn't exist, that commitment only goes so far as mutual benefit, that marriage is a scam, that social norms are pretty much meaningless, all that matters is biological imperatives and social norms are subjective at best.

well, lots of women do but technically speaking women risk losing more by leaving than by staying because soon everyone will know they left and why, and they will become persona non grata. it's more beneficial for a woman to stay in a relationship with a terminally ill man than not because she will reap countless social benefits from being a secondary victim to the terminal illness. regardless of her true feelings on the relationship everyone will perceive her as the poor widow who has suffered immeasurably and everyone will seek to do all they can for her. I know of many women who have gotten into relationships with men with cancer who have always "secretly" loved these men. only to leave them when they're in remission. so it's really not that simple.

chances are, if a man is in a relationship with a woman, whatever the reason for that relationship is, he loves her, he has deified her. but romantic love between man and woman doesn't exist. it used to. back when love was understood to be formed from a bond based on duty. but that doesn't exist today. relationships are 100% based on self-indulgence. and at best, duty to one another, rather than duty to something higher, whether that be God, nation, community, the larger family unit, whatever.

also, there is nothing to fear about a woman leaving you for a man of higher value. only men who don't know their place in the world are afraid of this. there are no blackpills here.

by all means. try it. I've seen it a million times. I have never known a dude to not regret encouraging his woman to better herself. she always ends up meeting someone who comes with more benefits.

kek, this. these dudes know what I'm saying is true. that if you want to keep her you have to be the best dude she can access.

why are you sorry? I'm not. I'm liberated. I'm more than thankful for my experiences, because if I didn't experience them I wouldn't have learned from them and i'd probably live a completely different life. one of servitude and misery like EVERY man I know in an LTR. with no long-term prospects for reward other than financial destitution.

there are no blackpills in relation to this. blackpills are for cowards. it's simple cost / benefit analysis. men get nothing out of relationships today other than more problems. sex and companionship (faux companionship) they can get outside of relationships. kids, they can get outside of relationships. so why would a dude want to get into a relationship for reasons other than an emotional security blanket? it's cowardly. and self-destructive because of the elevated legal risks. you literally sell your soul to the state and the woman by proxy for things you can get easily without a relationship.

not really because historically women have had to play their part in communities or they die. not to mention the fact that they would almost always be pregnant until they couldn't bear children any longer. the way women live today and operate within the sexual marketplace is new. it's never really happened before.

wrong on all accounts.

>ywn generate this feel

Attached: 1550290105786.jpg (437x431, 23K)

>by all means. try it.
I have, I introduced my wife to the principle of self improvement, she's way better than she was years ago.
She's fit, has integrated her shadows, is kinder, more intelligent in her choices, and very logical.

And guess what, she's still my wife, and she stayed with me when I had a very tough year.
You're blackpilled AF and refuse to take other factors into account.

Jesus man... You should never give relationship advice to anyone.
Women are the nigger of gender, but they're not robots. Most of them won't leave you just because they can maybe find better.

Most.

Attached: 1550139764310.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

>men get nothing out of relationships today other than more problems. sex and companionship (faux companionship)

Let me guess, self-reassuring incel?
>w-well I never wanted women in the first place, they're only bad and bring bad things, who would want the sweet embrace and the unbreakable companionship of a woman that loves you and will never leave you until death do you apart? that's retarded lol

recognising likelyhoods isn't being blackpilled. technically speaking it benefits women a lot more to monkeybranch from man to man throughout life. she has a lot more to gain from doing that, than staying with one man for life.

so unless your woman is truly virtuous, god-fearing, duty-minded and understands principles such as honor, which is extremely unlikely as the above qualities require much personal work on oneself to incorporate into ones personality, she will leave, and she's already on her way out, she just hasn't had the right opportunity present itself yet.

all I'm saying is you need to prepare for the likely eventuality. you may be right, she may be different, but it's a numbers game and the numbers are not on your side. so the logical thing to do is prepare. and give up with this "blackpill" bullshit. it's not about blackpills. it's about being prepared for likely outcomes. and you cannot deny that in "most" relationships, the circumstances arising that I've mentioned above are the most likely outcomes because relationships are based on self-indulgence today and not duty.

>you literally sell your soul to the state and the woman
Just don't marry and don't live in a place with marital common law.
There, everything is fixed.

But you won't do that, because you lie to yourself, you're just afraid or angry.

Attached: 1548240264403.jpg (443x455, 96K)

I honestly pitty you

Jesus dude, you need to better yourself, I haven't seen people talking like you since when MGTOW was the flavor of the month.

Go to /sig/ threads and do something to better yourself, you can't go on with that much resent in you. It's just sad, dude.

and then she leaves him or cheats on him

Absolute soya

yes, this is how it goes:
>they find someone better
>they become "friends" with better someone
>they become closer over time
>they evaluate over a long period of time as to whether "better" person is actually better and comes with better opportunities
>if they are, they sabotage the relationship, use the better person as a shoulder to cry on and eventually get with him, rinse and repeat

it's not like women just look at a dude and are like ooo he's better than my BF I think I'll end it today. it's a long process of vetting and evaluation, and their friends are in on it too. all women do this, there are no exceptions.

doesn't exist. like I said earlier, it used to, but that was before relationships became about self-indulgence as opposed to duty. you can't have true "love" in a relationship without a connection to some higher purpose. something like God, religion, community, nation, whatever. relationships today simply don't have this element to them. the deepest they go is romantic love, which in itself is fake. it's just what you feel at the beginning of a relationship when everthing is going well. the "spark" that soon disappears after you've been together a while. and ironically the spark is what people chase. they think it's something that can and should last for the whole relationship. but they only think this and only chase this because they lack that higher purpose.

>But you won't do that, because you lie to yourself, you're just afraid or angry.
explain?

False pity. You know what I'm saying is true but you can't accept it so you have to turn it around on me and make out what I'm saying is purely a result of some internal turmoil I have. You are weak.

Why would I resent anyone? I don't resent a dog for doing what dogs do when presented with certain circumstances. Same principle with women. The main issue is the social and legal environment. Women are simply navigating through present day social and legal environment in a way that is to their best advantage We would do the same if the tables were turned. We have done the same before now. So resentment is pointless. It's also quite telling of your own personal viewpoint and state of mind that you cannot fathom somebody talking about these things without being resentful. That, ironically, tells me that you yourself are an extremely resentful person.

Attached: 8toxuper8nqz.png (1600x1200, 1.34M)

>all womyn are the same
Who hurt you user? You can tell me.

quick question.

are any of you dudes aware of the private facebook groups women join?

they have facebook groups were they network with thousands of other women, usually local. share nudes of each other, of their boyfriends. talk about cheating. send videos to each other. I could go on and on.

I bet none of you are aware that this happens.

I've been sat there getting high with girls who've shown me these groups.

these women literally network with each other on how to exploit men for money, how to play games with them, they talk about men they're interested in while in relationships, who's messaging who privately etc etc etc.

no men I know are aware this happens. most don't even believe me when I talk about it.

you all know about group chats though, right? like you know if you fuck a girl, the morning after you're in her group chat and the entire group is talking about what you look like naked, dick size, quality of sex, etc etc etc. well these groups are that x1000000000.

you can't tell me you know a damn thing about women if you don't know these things go on. and I know the absolute majority of you are clueless.

/\ the amount of denial by how accurately true all of this is scares me in all of you. i really hope y'all have nice lives and dont suffer too much when your girl do all of this to you.

Of course this happens, same way that men post their nude wife's and gf's on this website and basically anywhere else on the internet.
Shit like this has been going on since the invention of social media.
>he doesn't have a group chat with the bros laughing about the recent dumb whore's you've fucked

that's not even comparable.

men don't network with each other on how to exploit women. men don't aid each other in covering their tracks when it comes to cheating. men don't cover each other's backs when they do wrong. it happens occasionally, but more often than not men do all of these things on their own with no help. more often than not, men go behind each other's backs and try to fuck their women.

women don't. this is what you don't understand. everything women do is cross-referenced via the hive, the network or whatever you wanna call it. they all know exactly what they're doing, they know who they're doing it with, they know exactly what part they have to play to ensure their friend doesn't get in trouble. they literally conspire 24/7 in large groups when it comes to men and men are oblivious to this.

and it's also not comparable because men are much more brazen about what they do. how often do nudes get "leaked"? nudes of women that've come from men. you don't see the opposite happen much. although it happens far more. because women are experts at covering their tracks and helping each other do just that.

my point is. you have absolutely no idea just how much women network with each other about men, and how much of a social monopoly women have over men because of this. the second you message a woman. her entire friendship group knows. and then the extended friendship group, and so on and so forth. you are constantly being watched, constantly being spied upon. and it's all very purposeful. because they want to extract as much as they can from you. or punish you if you don't play ball how they want you to.

this is why im going to thailand after a ladyboy and never coming back

>you have absolutely no idea just how much women network with each other about men
Yes, I do. And it doesn't bother me one bit because I'm not a weak beta male like you who can't handle abit of womyn gossip.
>you are constantly being watched, constantly being spied upon. and it's all very purposeful. because they want to extract as much as they can from you.
Sound's like you've got a severe case of gangstalking. How delusional can you be kek, maybe try associating yourself with less demented women.

Tell her that if she does she'll land a better boyfriend.

you just contradicted yourself. it's not "a bit of womyn gossip." and it's not even just about you. it's bigger than that. it's a sign of a bigger problem in society. evidently you have no idea of what I'm taking about.

why do you think family courts are one-sided? why do you think men are being disenfranchised left right and center while women are being rewarded for doing the bare minimum that men do? it's because of this dynamic. this networking, this "conspiracy" is going on all of the time in all aspects of society. women conspiring together to disenfranchise and exploit men. none of these things are accidental. women know what they want and they know how to get it. by subversion. and men like you who think it's just a bit of womyn gossip are enabling it.

only weak betas don't understand how much of a threat to the fabric of society and the lives of all men this is.

>letting a women mind control you this hard
I know what you're talking about, and I agree it's fucking retarded and a problem. But like I said, I don't let it bother me because I don't give a shit about the female species.

yet here you are.

>guy ask for gf to just work out
>something perfectly achievable by just not being lazy

>girl asks for impossible materialism

every time

Date a gym bunny, obviously.

if she's a gym bunny, she's an insta whore. if she's an insta whore. she's waiting for a rich saudi to offer her $$$$$$$ to shit on herself and take photos, and she's waiting for an offer to do the same in person after she's flown over via a luxury jet.

Not necessarily. There are gym bunnies that are autistic as fuck and don't have any media presence. I know, I've tried to cyber-stalk my gymfu for the last year and there's NOTHING.
Just look for a chick that's actually working out and not doing squats with an empty bar with her ass right in the face of the biggest dude in the gym.

Kek

Attached: 1542731723169.jpg (1080x1080, 345K)

I'd assume that there's something severely wrong with a gym bunny if she has no online presence. or she's just extremely good at hiding it.

based poster. the reason why i don't mind my wife being a bit overweight and insecure. i'm literally the best looking/most successful guy she's ever had and she adores me. despite being overweight she's a genuine qt with a good heart.

She's never been a skinny bitch, but I'm attracted to her at 145 lbs at 5' 3" and I know she has never experienced the kind of attention she would get if she were 25 lbs lighter. She's perfect the way she is: loyal, doting, wants to do everything she can to make me happy, while I'm the same for her (i.e. not forcing her to go to the gym and lose weight when she doesn't want to, bc all it does it make her feel like she's not good enough for me).

this. women are like cats. there's a reason they love cats above all other animals usually. they can relate to them. observe cats and how they behave, what makes them love you, what makes them leave you, and you will understand women.

I think you understand where I'm coming from.

>not wanting your significant other to be the best she can be
It's not even crabs in a bucket, it's worse.

I've had the gym conversation with her before. She doesn't want to do it. We lifted together for a while and she did lose weight (back when I pressured her to do it). Her mom noticed her weight loss and told me that she shouldn't lose anymore, because I wouldn't recognize her anymore.

At first I thought she was talking about physically, but looking back, I think she realized what me and the other guy are talking about. Girls change when they become skinny and more attractive. Even girls you've been in a relationship with for years.

I'm not saying it's just girls, most men will tap a hot piece of ass almost anything they think they can get away with it.

What do you mean by lifting? Women’s exercise should be limited to lower body and ab work with girly amounts of weight + regular cardio bunnying. Kind of this
except with feminine exercise

>Her mom noticed her weight loss and told me that she shouldn't lose anymore, because I wouldn't recognize her anymore.
Jesus fucking Christ, what's wrong with these people?!

You don't.
You convince her to eat better, stop sitting on her ass so much and start walking more or doing some jogging.
Lifting is just for ass and thighs and calisthenics to tone the upper body.
Don't let the local gym dyke or tard pt who's looking for a client sucker her into the bodybuilding/weightlifting lifestyle.

Fuck her real good after every workout.
If you don't have a big dick and aren't shredded it wont work though

Attached: 1549312851522.jpg (1080x1072, 108K)

you need to read the whole post spazz

You're supposed to have ditched them long before they pass their expiration date.

And older people wonder why many of us have nostalgia for the old days...

I learned a bit about the Futurism movement of the 1920s (Mussolini interacted often with Futurist intellectuals, many becoming fascists). After Euros get fucked up in the trenches during World War I, they got super blackpilled in the postwar period and did shit like abandon God and create modern art. In Futurism, they believed that technical progress is the sole objective of mankind. They thought of the man as a primal animal who needed to stfu, work with the relentlessness current of such progress, and that he needed to change his relationship patterns as well to cut out sentimentality. He needed to ditch old morality and completely and chauvinistically subjugate his women in order to make full use of his destiny, because weak men couldn't ride the tiger like a strong one could.

It's modernity, really. There have been kumbaya versions of it yes (early feminism, free love, etc.), but it all boils down to similar shit

Attached: exhibit_italian-futurism-1.jpg (1300x750, 409K)

You don't. Thicc girls are cuter

Fat + no muscle = shapeless blob monster.
Fat + muscle = maximum curves.
In other words, you're an idiot.

You DON'T. It's either her idea or it's not. Her body, her choice.

This mindset is not beneficial in the long run if you truly cared about someone you’d want them to be the best they can be for the longest time especially if you want children in the future, I’m not taking care of them and you like you’re some sort of obese child that’s not fair to me

Her body, her choice.
How did you like it when your parents forced you to do things you weren't interested in?

She can choose to be unattractive and I'll choose not to stay with her.

So your play here to issue threats and ultimatums to your so-called 'girlfriend' in order to force her to do things you want her to do, regardless of how she feels about it? There's a word to describe guys like you: asshole.

this

Are you bein retarded right now on purpose? I know for a fact that if a woman had to keep her man from destroying himself to give the relationship more longevity that she would leave him, that’s not fair to your partner to be selfish with your health and well-being like that

Based

what does the fish represent?

Abs on chicks are gross

Adults make their own choices. It's HER choice to go or not go to the gym, not YOUR choice.

How would you feel if (She) started nagging you to NOT go to the gym because she wants you to spend that time with (Her) instead? Using your logic you'd have to do as she asked, but we both know you would go to the gym anyway. So you're a hypocrite, and if you keep badgering and bullying (Her) to go to the gym and lift weights when she doesn't want to, then you're an asshole, plain and simple. You cannot refute this logically. Fix your shit.

your opinion is shit faggot