Scientists reveal they are on the verge of creating a pill that allows you to eat as much food as you want without...

>Scientists reveal they are on the verge of creating a pill that allows you to eat as much food as you want without gaining weight

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6461261/Australian-scientists-claim-cure-obesity-identifying-fat-gene.html

Thank you science!

Attached: 1531532688483.gif (633x758, 23K)

Some of us can already do that without drugs but good on you, fatfags.

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

It's a gene inhibitor.

>metabolism speeds up but your body is still full of cholesterol, free radicals and high fructose corn syrup
>you die anyway

What would go through the heads of people with addictive eating disorder if you gave them a tested and working nofatpill?

Attached: article-2151962-0D58F4B3000005DC-465_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 107K)

>Daily Mail
I'll believe it when I see it

Attached: R1kSxI8.jpg (2201x1242, 202K)

This will be bad because people will just shovel so much shit down that they'll be completely fucked inside.

>imagine being an obese amerimutt
yikes, my fat friend

probably smarter to fix the social zeitgeist when it comes to consumption, health and activity, before relying on fundamentally altering physiological processes as a cheat.

Attached: 1529799763271.gif (268x151, 409K)

>TH-THE FAT GENE ISNT REAL JUST STOP EATING REEEE
>scientists discover it is real
LMAO, lanklets have been btfo. I mean think about it, if having a fast metabolism, aka naturally being skinny, is genetic, than so is being overweight. Lmao lanklets are low iq.

>imagine being an obese amerimutt who's projecting and trying to cope
yikes, my pork

This. I really dont get how people are able to rationalize this

>height is genetic
>facial features are genetic
>bodybuilding potential is genetic
>IQ is genetic
>even personality traits are genetic
>but somehow differences in metabolism are exempt from the rule
literal emotional low iq retardation. Probably the same people that think that iq isnt genetic or people can magically change their personality and become a normie by just beeing themselves.

Are you really surprised by the just-world-bias and confirmation bias?

you're eating too much, you demented fat fuck, and no amount of reeeeeing at it over the internet will change it

I mean you're the one reeeeeeeing at other men on the internet over their bodies. What does it matter to you that people are fat? Do you want to fuck them or something? You can just say it if you want so fat cock up your ass if you know what i mean

you're fat because you're eating too much. is this concept so hard to get through all your fat to your brain? genuinely curious

As a dude with a fat fetish: oh no.

All those things you listed aren't just genetic, they're just as informed by environment as well, if not in some cases more so, it varies. for example, the average European height during the middle ages was almost the average as it is today, but Europeans shrunk significantly during the industrial age, but now they've grown again.

making such humongous broad statements about human development and behavioural biology like EVERYTHING is genetic, is immeasurably reductionist and only propagated by laymen that have a case of dunning kruger.

Attached: height_European_skeletons.png (820x520, 136K)

the catch, the pill is 8 inches long and must be deep throated to swallow

you preaching to the wrong choir here, man. some of these guys are genuinely mentally ill. save it.

>compare people in different environments
>environmental factors play a role
Wow, you sure showed us. Are we comparing people of today with people of 500 years ago?

I dont get how you're trying to accuse other people of dunning kruger when you completely failed to understand the point and then tried to act smart.

But why do you care? Do you want to take care of me so i look more attractive when you suck my dick? Are you my girlfriend?

So is that the new method of suicide? Swallow a fuckton of nofatpills and start eating fast food until you get a heart attack?

Fucking kek, imagine saying this when you go around on the internet obsessing about the bodies of strangers and denying biological fact so you can further pester those strangers with your yapping.

Attached: topwew.jpg (251x242, 15K)

I know so many fat girls who would do extra just for the sake of it. They enjoy gestation. In all forms.

Downside is your heart explodes or your cock and balls fall off. There are always side effects especially when youre fucking with something so ingrained into every process in your body such as the human metabolism is.

Can scientist just stop?
t. chubby chaser

To be fair, a significant proportion of being overweight is 1) consuming too much sugar which causes 2) not burning more calories than you ingest.

I have a relatively low fat diet, but I'm roughly 100% sedentary. I have joint degradation and chronic pain which leads to weakness and not exercising. I am likely underestimating the impact brown fat has on calories.

In all regards this is a welcome development. Maybe in the next 20 years we'll have a choice of using CRISPR to permanently deactivate the gene in gametes. Even if done in the body, most in-vivo CRISPR stuff has had results 50% or greater for causing gene changes. If even half of my white fat turned into brown fat, it would probably make me a lot leaner and healthier. (I'm probably 40-50 lbs overweight, though I don't look it).

1) finally I don't have to be fat and 2) wow I don't have to change anything

Most food addicts realize they eat too much food and it's not good. If you meant those "body positive" fatsos, they probably wouldn't take it even if they were dying because "nothing's wrong". Or they'd go full Republican and say nothing's wrong while taking it anyway.

the article said something about 9lbs of weight loss in a year. you're not going to be suddenly not-fat because you lost 9lbs. you will need to still do the work to get down to the appropriate size, then you can maintain that size with the pills.

when are they going to make the pill with the opposite effect?

Attached: 1526379328585s.jpg (208x250, 12K)

What happens to all the sugar that would normally be stored as fat? Would it make you hyper if you ate a lot of sugar like if you had drank coffee?

my work group is also working on a drug that stops you from gaining weight, no matter how much you eat.

>still look soft and shitty
>still have heartburn, indigestion, constipation and diarrhea so still feal like shit all the time
>still have blood sugar spikes
>still have awful skin, hair, nails, eyes
>still fuck kidneys and digestive system
>still die early due to overworked metabolism

FACT - feeding a mammal 30% less calories than a control specimin causes it to live 30% longer than said control
FACT - digestive heatlh is #1. above all else. for health, comfort, productivity, sexuality - look after your colon
FACT - ur fat and gay

>hyper

hyper-glycemic