Creative thread? Creative thread

Creative thread? Creative thread.

Post your art (music, drawing, painting, graphic design etc...) so others can enjoy it or give feedback.

Attached: anus_kiss1.jpg (363x284, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/daniyyell/courtly-love-remix
soundcloud.com/user-doesntmatter
youtube.com/channel/UCYRoScRG19X8aUFjZoN6LUA
soundcloud.com/knifewrist/sets/acceleration
soundcloud.com/newtiemusic/sets/pony
soundcloud.com/jeckardcain/welcome-to-a-beginningv2
soundcloud.com/kadzu/elementary-secrets
soundcloud.com/kadzu/wandering-oni
youtube.com/watch?v=4yHQqtnkatM&t=165s
youtu.be/qW93s871ETo
youtu.be/kYG3V5NVpKw
youtu.be/B9zAOzFk10A
youtu.be/9ekILnEXs40
soundcloud.com/kadzu/saudade
youtu.be/HD21IRrWwiY
vocaroo.com/i/s1XARvdDJQ78
vocaroo.com/i/s15Eq7oXdrlu
soundcloud.com/user-262160346/hanami
youtube.com/watch?v=iKf_w7CX3PI
soundcloud.com/thefactthatsomanybooks/sevenmid
soundcloud.com/furthershore/on-up
soundcloud.com/furthershore/blue-in-the-shade
soundcloud.com/kadzu/island-outpost
instaud.io/30Vf
youtu.be/U6_3ANUWXfM
soundcloud.com/ssj-chad-marco/chad-marco-the-balled-of-kentray-brown-part-1
youtube.com/channel/UCW_U39em_it1qFpMwmGvkzA
youtube.com/watch?v=2Jt1b3TUNSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's a song I did recently for an album I am working on.

soundcloud.com/daniyyell/courtly-love-remix

Graphic art.

Attached: yo.jpg (824x970, 103K)

Gonna start working on a new track this night since I'll be pulling an allnighter anyway. So here's my stuff
soundcloud.com/user-doesntmatter
youtube.com/channel/UCYRoScRG19X8aUFjZoN6LUA

Pretty neat thing you made there. Vocals could use a bit of work though. Otherwise it's pretty interesting

Great thread! Well done!

soundcloud.com/knifewrist/sets/acceleration

>soundcloud.com/user-doesntmatter
Pretty cool stuff. Reminds me of the music to Drive. Or Stranger Things.

What would you suggest I do on the vocals? Less reverb or is it out of tune?

>Reminds me of the music to Drive
Coincidentally (or maybe not) that's also one of my favourite movies.
For the vocals: the reverb sounds fine to me. Don't think it's out of tune either. The high parts might need a bit more practice. But take this with a grain of salt since I'm just some retard on the internet

Your music actually sounds good so I respect your opinion. I was having a bad vocal day that day but recorded it anyway just to get something out. There is a non remix on there which I think might be a little better vocally. I hope at least.

Nigger lover/10
Mo bup do bip mo fugga.

Is the difference in detail between the jacket and the face a stylistic choice? That would be my point of critique, as a non drawfag

soundcloud.com/newtiemusic/sets/pony

Just put out an album, I've been working on for months

Attached: pony3.jpg (793x793, 399K)

soundcloud.com/jeckardcain/welcome-to-a-beginningv2
Here's a song I did. I think it's too repetitive but might work in a VN or something.

hey frens I wrote two instrumental pieces the other day, soundcloud.com/kadzu/elementary-secrets and soundcloud.com/kadzu/wandering-oni hope you guys are all having a great day!

I like the melody but I do agree that it's probably best used as background music. But it's has a nice vibe to it

not him but i don't think the face demands much detail

here's some writing i did a while back. theres more but if anyone wants to shit on it or give advice itd be welcome

Attached: f.png (758x850, 91K)

part 2 of my writing orig. feel free

Attached: f2.png (722x683, 36K)

I do think a lot of my stuff could be used as background music. I like the idea of it. But it's hard to come up with these songs and make them sound good

Hey man, that's pretty cool. I like the style and the head is really realistic. Keep it up.

I get where you're coming from. But hey, I'd be boring if it was easy

Even when it's easy it's still fun. At least for me.

You're a female? I liked your writing style. Wanna date?

no sorry im a straight man. i wrote it a few years ago but thank you

is there somewhere i could see more?
was a nice read

thanks user that means a lot, really. i could upload some other things i wrote but id have to look for my external drive since its been a while

this is something ive been working on but havent made much headway. again id appreciate any advice or criticism. im not finished yet but tis the only other thing i feel remotely okay with sharing for now

Attached: 1.png (794x792, 65K)

part 2 of the short story. was kind of influenced by mr.tucket by gary paulsen of 'the hatchet' fame

Attached: 2.png (788x794, 55K)

and part 3 of a story without an ending so far. its much easier to start then end

Attached: 3.png (758x230, 16K)

Im track to finish my first book by the end of the year
Had a lot of fun writing this and i've learned a lot about writing in the process
Planning to self publish it on amazon and shill ass off online to promote it, hopefully some people enjoy it

hey might as well. check out my shitty instrumentals
youtube.com/watch?v=4yHQqtnkatM&t=165s

liking it so far, seems like it jumps around some but might just be the short story format im not used to.
good work user

thanks user. yeah im still getting used to pacing and flow but i appreciate you taking the time to read it and reply

Big fan of the instrumental, but the vocal leaves quite a bit to be desired. The lyrics themselves are good tho too.

Always good to see some long-time returners.

Real nice and chill. Might listen to this on my own at some point.

Always loved reading. Haven't finished yet, but it seems interesting.

Here are some of my videos. Feel free to give constructive criticism here or in the comments section.
youtu.be/qW93s871ETo
youtu.be/kYG3V5NVpKw
youtu.be/B9zAOzFk10A
That last one's kinda irrelevant, given that it's about No Nut November, but it's (hopefully) still pretty funny and it ties into my most recent video:
youtu.be/9ekILnEXs40
This is also pretty important, as it has to do with this sort of community that I want to build on my channel. I want my viewers/subscribers to interact with me more.

Damn that's two negatives for the vocals. Is it the singing in general or the melodies suck?

Is madthad out of prison yet?

Interesting videos btw. Good writing.

hey frens, just finished a piano piece soundcloud.com/kadzu/saudade hope you all have a great day

hey thanks fren, i like your video's too they're pretty comfy.

Attached: 1502240034306.jpg (700x775, 280K)

>piano

i've been getting into piano lately, thank you for this

Yep. Almost two months now.
Thanks. I have at least two more planned for this month. One of these will be SUPER comfy, I promise.

Fuck it youtu.be/HD21IRrWwiY

Doin' it big!

Posting a work in progress to keep this shit alive. In a weird mood so it's weird and droney so far. Might change drastically later
vocaroo.com/i/s1XARvdDJQ78

wrote this last week.
Any peoetry is appreciated

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-025744.jpg (720x879, 170K)

Looks good, but I have no clue when it comes to poetry so take it for what it's worth

me except I'm chad
the eyes are too small and im not very happy with it

Attached: E111F96F-8846-4118-B5F3-20B5F7F89ED8.jpg (2626x3505, 1.8M)

That's pretty good. Nice hair.

Nice overall. Could redo the vocals though and polish them more.

-_- never again, I swear

Another wip to (hopefully) save this thread. Sure changed a lot in the last few hours
vocaroo.com/i/s15Eq7oXdrlu

Hello it's me Blarod

soundcloud.com/user-262160346/hanami

Just some stuff I'm messing around with in MS paint. Rate and pls be nice.

Attached: 1200px-Pieter_Bruegel_the_Elder_-_Hunters_in_the_Snow_(Winter)_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1199x854, 374K)

This is premise for comic book I might make in far future

Attached: 60BD327F-117C-41D3-B0F6-FF1F0CCB3C8F.jpg (2020x830, 198K)

I either edit videos or illustrate stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=iKf_w7CX3PI

Attached: キャプチャ.png (835x835, 1.55M)

I made this midi (uploaded as wav) yesterday.
soundcloud.com/thefactthatsomanybooks/sevenmid

I enjoy these tracks
Perhaps a little repetitive but it's still pretty nonetheless
I appreciate your stuff I'm glad you liked the tribute thingy I made, even though it's kinda eradic

>t. retard with no talent

i like to make drum 'n bass music, heavy influences from 90's jungle in my tunes. here's my newest track and one i made a few months ago, would appreciate any luv or feedback.
soundcloud.com/furthershore/on-up
soundcloud.com/furthershore/blue-in-the-shade
pretty fresh user, could see you getting big like gangster doodles doing art like this.
shell kind of sounds like it could have been in "the guest" movie soundtrack, pretty synths though.
nice lo-fi folk sound going on. her gun gives me some elliott smith vibes.
far from shitty, this track is pretty fucking neat user. comfy energy, love the riffs. got a soundcloud?
love video editors who have gr8 taste in music to accompany their visuals. subbed user, love the song too.

Attached: Le.Samouraï.1967.FRENCH.1080p.Bluray.x264.AAC-HazMatt.mkv_snapshot_01.06.28_[2016.07.05_09.34.44]. (1920x1040, 128K)

hey fren, trying your best is all that matters we're all just improving, atleast i hope we are.

also seashantyish thing soundcloud.com/kadzu/island-outpost have a great day frens~!

Attached: 1508781531576.png (540x438, 289K)

instaud.io/30Vf

oooooooooooooooooooooriginal gimmie feedback

Attached: albert.png (1280x927, 1.27M)

actually really nice, good job dude

i really like how it's like inside the violin, it's a really nice touch user

>MUH
>FUGGEN
>BIX
>NOO
>MUH
>FUGGAH

Thanks for the support!! I often rely on requests because I find it more challlenging.
On up has a comfy/cinematic feel to it, slapping visuals on top of it might bring interesting results.
I'll keep a tab on this one.

Gurl play me the minecraft song

You're welcome user! I'll be keeping up with your channel, I follow a lot of video editors who put visuals to interesting music. If you'd like to make a video edit for "on up", please feel free. All my songs are open to downloads.

>tfw too broke for a studio recording
youtu.be/U6_3ANUWXfM

Cheers pal, have a good one!!

Too washed out. Look up how to do layers. Copy the whole image and add a layer over it and play with the transparency and blur effects.

looks like an anime MC tapping into his secret technique.

soundcloud.com/ssj-chad-marco/chad-marco-the-balled-of-kentray-brown-part-1

Attached: 1449838091645.jpg (268x265, 18K)

Thanks!

Also really needed this critique. I'll play around and see what i can do. Thanks user

youtube.com/channel/UCW_U39em_it1qFpMwmGvkzA
videos, hi-effort, interlectuals only

Attached: 2a35695818bf0921fdf47a289417669af0e66b7a.gif (392x450, 105K)

Tried doing some perspective.

I really like that, even though i'm more into aggressive stuff like breakcore.

Attached: bigpants.png (2000x2000, 281K)

bumping from page 10 because i don't want this thread to die

>tfw I lost all my creativity by being 6 months locked up in a mental ward
It'll come back, r-right?

Are you on meds? That's what happens to me on meds.

What's your IQ user? And what have you been doing before losing all your creativity?

Posting a painting that I have spent far too much time on.

Attached: 2C9B8AB3-00C3-4D85-AE36-5E4C106004F8.jpg (2560x1937, 1.15M)

Worked on this one back in February

Attached: DC04115D-52EC-4353-ADD3-4F498E911515.jpg (2062x1535, 751K)

Tiny graffiti is something I'm trying to get into, pic related is paint pen

Attached: IMG_1327.jpg (3264x2448, 1.4M)

I recognize the face that you have chosen to depict. Good job.

I really like your art user. How long have you been painting? There's just something about this style of art, always reminds me of dreams.

Thank you. I have been painting since October, 2016. I find dreams to be better than wakeful life in many ways.

Cool scene, but where are you going to take it? I feel like you could go for like a magical realism or urban fantasy turn with this if you really wanted.
Fun ending, I liked it.
Canvas painting is a serious commitment, I honestly can't point out anything glaring in the second painting, it's not a bad study you did there.

I do 3d videos and write and play music
youtube.com/watch?v=2Jt1b3TUNSc

It takes about six weeks for me to complete a painting. The most recent one has proved troubling for me.

There's a serious jump in quality between the first image you posted and the second. I really like the brushwork and you seem to have a better command of color and light in the second.

The paintings are in reverse-chronological order. The apples picture is older.

Well, I stand by what I said, I really do like the apples picture through and through and I may have no eye for quality.

Attached: 4c07d671f22a162e16f379382d143d1f7c0cbf7fb03559db55aa93d453f71d48.jpg (550x550, 86K)

Thank you. I will be working on still life again this winter, on account of it being too cold for labdscapes.

Can any of you guys make a comfy Apu wallpaper? I don't care if it's detailed or minimalistic, just nice to look at.

Attached: 1543031365755.png (657x527, 22K)

damn really like this, would get it put on a shirt or something.
very nice! it's only slightly lopsided unless there's some camera trickery making it appear that way. I really like the shading around the lips and nose. I think you could have worked on the eye area a bit more?
pretty neat, although I think you could have distorted the upper torso and head area a bit more if you were trying to do a perspective angle from below. keep it up dude
absolutely gorgeous. I really admire people who take up and master traditional art. would love to see more.

I shall post a few more soon. Wait a bit.
1of several

Attached: 32798E18-61F7-4F36-BD97-74FB4A88E8D8.jpg (3051x2225, 1.4M)

2 of several more

Attached: 3E9D21E2-0F65-429F-AFAB-9E6F3C4226D7.jpg (3242x2358, 1.83M)

People keep harshing on the vocals, and I understand where they are coming from, but I am really digging the off-tune dry twang your voice has. If you where doing it on purpose it would be really neat.

I usually paint scenes in the nearby public parks.

Attached: F42231F4-6986-4BA2-9F5A-A921EF4547E6.jpg (3275x2723, 1.94M)

An older one, the composition is bad, but I cant seem to replicate its effects.

Attached: 992AEE8F-5B19-4F55-B202-A35EFA92A06A.jpg (3017x2339, 1.5M)

This is a really old one. Now I have exhausted my photo library of my works.

Attached: 9C3251B3-294E-4579-9294-11A2041D047C.jpg (3237x2614, 1.8M)

this is really nice user, you've definitely got talent

Thanks user. I'm a fan of breakcore stuff too, goreshit goes without saying as one that I've mostly been into. Got any recs if I like the less abrasive kind of goreshit stuff? I also really like what you drew, what's the influence for the drawing?

Im planning a novel exploring societies expectations of traditional manliness in boys, the negative effects the pursuit of it can bring and young boys struggling to find their own definition of what it means to be a man

So it is a Bildungsroman with focus on masculinity?