Should I do yoga?

Should I do yoga?
What does it help with?

Attached: men-and-yoga.jpg (730x442, 94K)

Helps with looking like a fag. Do wrestling/grappling instead. It requires flexibility and bodyweight strength just like yoga but it's for men.

As someone who did yoga for +8 years yoga helps you getting good at yoga(can you imagine?). All jokes aside, helped stabilize my breathing and stretch routine, didnt see any improvement on my gains. It doesnt help fat loss, as people think so. Lots of qt 3.14s, tho.

traditional yoga will help you develop energetic breathing through pranayam, keep your body and mind limber for meditations and sits, and allow you to operate calmly in today's sea of degeneracy.

Attached: @Ganesha photo.jpg (333x333, 21K)

Helps flexibility
Helps socialize with women
If you're totally new to fitness, the static poses will develop some stabilizing muscles.

you will also gain a deeper respect for the transient nature of life and how to honor your body properly.

Attached: 1458228949512.jpg (1920x1200, 757K)

helps with flexibilty and stabilizer muscles, which would be helpful to complement lifting

Helps with meeting cute yoga bunnies.

>degeneracy
>posts 4 arm raping deity of poo

>wrestling/grappling
>just like yoga but it's for men.

>Yoga, got to watch qts and fine asses.
>wrestling, got to get touched and handled by a strange man.

uhmmm...

truth + checked

Fuck jewga. Fighting + breathing exercises + some focused meditation if you want the health/mental aspects covered.

Very true if you want to watch them and be around them. No so great if you actually want them to fuck you some day.

REAL yoga shares tons with Buddhist, tantric and jhanic practices.
Don't talk out of your ass.

Gotta initiate contact somehow. Get fit and make qt flexible fuck buddies. get fit enough and theyll approach you

Not OP, but is there a major difference between "secular yoga" and yoga with more religious undertones? If so, is one better than the other?

T. Underage lad who shouldn’t be on Jow Forums

Boomer here, yoga is great for developing a strong core and sense of balance and generally stretching out and improving blood flow to your muscles.

You’ll learn how vital these things are when you get a couple years under your belt.

Also kid, how you can decry something being faggy then praise wrestling is beyond me.

You can always flip an argument brah...you could say unless your actually talking/trying to get with the women in the class then you're just a beta voyer

Except this only works in your phantasy. In reality they will see you (depending on how attractive you are) as the effeminate/creepy guy who goes to yoga.

There is no point meeting women in a setting where you cannot present yourself as masculine if your goal is wooing them.

Do yoga because it’s incredibly good for you. Not for the women.

I do yoga three times a week at lunch.

Before I did it, I was constantly getting little tweaking injuries, be it from running in the morning, lifting at lunch, or BJJ in the evenings. Since I've started it, all the little pains have gone away and my BJJ game has improved from the improved mobility.

>going to a class and chatting up thots makes you a fan
>dry humping other men doesn't make you a fag

I wrote a research paper on yoga. Great for flexibility and general wellness/longevity. The spiritual part of it is totally unnecessary but some people find it mentally beneficial so you do you.

There's so many different schools of yoga and its so widespread that there's really no one answer to this. Like I said above, the mysticism aspect isn't necessary, but your standard gym yoga class probably doesn't have that much to teach you beyond the basic poses used by every school of yoga, which is fine to start with. At some point you'll want to start doing more research and find a class for a more specific type of yoga (don't really remember but I think Asana Yoga is pretty much considered the "standard yoga" that most Western yoga is based off of) or look into some books, youtube channels, etc., online resources for yoga are pretty easy to find.