User was right. Apologize

According to scientific research, gorillas are actually susceptible to being choked out from behind. This gorilla literally ran circles around the other one, tiring it out before jumping on its back and executing a perfect rear naked choke. Once the gorilla collapsed it was promptly jungle curb stomped by its attacker

Attached: ED6C1500-18C0-49CE-8B56-239099035435.jpg (442x694, 46K)

>The weak should fear the strong.

Attached: _20190220_183545.jpg (720x1143, 132K)

Can someone make a pepe and wojak edit of this pic?

haha upvote

There's no point obsessing over this, anyone who's gone through a few years of mma training knows that you can easily take out a bigger, less trained opponent. Gorilla's have no training, I truly believe I could take on a silver back and win. This only adds to the list of mounting evidence. People will still say its not possible a few weeks after a guy killed a lion

silverback has a good punchers chance tho

Irrefutable proof.

First off, nice source OP. Second, a fucking gorilla being able to choke out another gorilla in no way mean a human could choke out that same gorilla.

Attached: gorilla.png (1744x4560, 258K)

>Gorillas have no training
they do playfight pretty hard.

HAHAHA
God these gorilla threads are great

I would pay money to see you trying (And getting torn to pieces)

I'm glad there's an illustrated guide for idiots who couldn't understand how easy this would be.

There is literally no way you have the strength to RNC a silverback. Hell there are humans with huge necks that you wouldn't be able to RNC.

>number 6
>gorilla lined up on an actual curb
Tip top kek

kek

isn't that what curb stomp means?

This place is magical

Attached: 1544170470279.jpg (464x424, 36K)

KEK

proof that cardio is life

It sure is

Attached: 1550006238134.gif (607x609, 821K)

I’m fucking dying