CHAD PLEASE LOOK AT MY EYES

CHAD PLEASE LOOK AT MY EYES,

INEED YOUR CUMMMYUMYUMYUMM!!!

Attached: IMG_813.png (360x640, 858K)

Holy shit

What is the matter with women? Not one that i've met and internally respected. Not a single one.

>best way to contact
>venmo

Attached: 14.png (282x273, 122K)

the current state of femoids

this image is very disappointing

These people vote and raise children

Thanks Op. I recently ran out of thots to patrol and am in need of some government bux

Attached: 1525563764485s.jpg (213x250, 8K)

what the fuck is venmo

It's paypal but for the modern millennial faggots

Attached: 1530033682265.png (680x585, 245K)

It's an app developed by PayPal that normies use to quickly send money to each other

>some guys obviously pay otherwise the tactic wouldn't be widespread
>the current state of "men"

oh it is truly over friend, we have to give girls money to talk to them

Not even that, you have to pay them money for them to even consider talking to you. Otherwise it's money in their bank

bro, how has the west not collapsed, all this politcal shit happening and chads the top 20percent are the only ones getting to fuck. You know the United States is the worst fucking country on this planet. I hope God punishes everyone guy in it for letting women take control of it. Everyguy includes me as well, it is better to die than to live the life that im sure millions of other young guys are living as well

i pray their parents see this and beat them horribly

I can only hope that when I get a job after graduating uni I get myself a foreign wife. I'm Hispanic so I feel like a Mexican wife from Mexico is different than an American Latina. Rip American men's dating options

i hope they get scammed. The fact they think there hot enough to pay for contact is disgusting. These types of whores make people sexist. Christ

holy shit chad at least your mother taught you Spanish, mine didn't even pick it up so I walk around as a chicano half white and half Mexican and people wonder why I don't speak Spanish, its fucking over now my only choice is entitled white bitches who think they are holier than thou art and want everyone to believe they don't take shits

It's a social paypal. People can track your transaction and they will be published to a world wide feed. If someone gets a hold of your phone you are fucked tho lmao

I can't imagine being as salty and as mentally ill as OP, and I gave it my best

I pray you get a European wife then dude