Hey fellow robots

Hey fellow robots
I wonder what is your favorite strain of weed. I wanna know some real good Indicas that won't fucking kill me like Green Poison did.
My favorite is one from when I was 14 I found a few wild strains next to a little stream in a corn field and it had an effect on you that's pretty hard to describe, but it was a lot more gentle than anything I ever had and it was my first and best weed I ever had. It wasn't even nugs, since it was some wild mixed up strain, it obviously wasn't something you're gonna find on Leafly and it already had seeds. It had this somewhat of a warmth to it when you smoked it and had almost a magical effect on you. Your eyes would never get red and it was fucking great as it slowed you down and you would just feel nice all the time. The warmth was never unpleasant, imagine having a fever but like a nice one and without the sweating and weakness. It made you basically not feel pain if you smoked enough and it was just wow. It took you sweetly and kindly, not like the strains I had until now. Those punch you in the face or just make the high too strong in a way you can feel it and it's unpleasant. I'm gonna be checking there this spring and take all the males away to get the nugs which are gonna be the greatest weed of all time, I'm sure of it. I'll make feminized seeds and shit from that. I hope you guys also have a nice favorite strain like I do.

Attached: 5a4d1f6afc7e9369668b4567.jpg (900x506, 223K)

I think I might have to go ask on Plebbit

it's weed, you smoke it. Stop acting like you're some fucking connoisseur by caring about strains, it all does the same exact shit.

t. been smoking every day for 15 years

I don't notice a difference

i thought all strains were the same like you until i tried gorilla glue, which fucked me up and gave a wierd ass high. it might have been laced tho

>alcohol is just a liquid, you drink it. Stop acting like you're some fucking connoisseur by caring about ales, it all does the same exact shit.

also there's such a thing a different highs

yeah, there's like two different highs.

indica and sativa retard

There's caring about taste, which makes sense, but some people think different types of alcohol affect them differently.

A text from a childhood friend:
>I can drink rum or beer all night no problem but one sip of whiskey and I'm 10ft tall and I'll fight anyone

You honestly just sound like a low wage faggot that just smokes weed to get out of his shitty life for a few hours. The highs are a lot different and I had a lot more different ones. It's not all the same you retard.

if i could i'd kill each and every weedfag on the planet.

>stop liking things I've never tried

shut the fuck up fucking degenrate. I have tried it (by force) and it fucking sucked. "DUDE WEED LMAO" eat shit.

>by force
lol beta. Your hate isn't for weed, you associate weed with people tougher than you so now you hate it.

The funny thing is you could have just said no. But you submitted, and now resent other people for your own actions.

>weedfags
>just saying no

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WEEdfags are the most insufferable group of people on the planet

>what is drugging

>was forced
>now drugged

You can't accidentally use weed. Even the cookies taste like shit.

>forced
>drugged

whats the difference? He put wax in my sandwich

that's pretty fucking funny actually

probably took too much

You didn't eat wax you fucking liar. Wax has a consistency that you would notice right away, whether it be wax, shatter, crumble. You would fucking know. The shit would taste incredibly awful, so much so you'd spit it out. GTFO of here with your lies you poltrash.

ooohhh but you don't know how beta i am.

the mere spitting of it would mean i knew, and that i'd have to confront him or look like an even bigger bitch. It was best to make it look like i didn't know and act like i was too drugged to do anything. I was vomiting after all.

I want to grow pot on a little property out in east texas by the time I'm thirty, write for the local paper about robots playing football and tracking the progress of environmental repairs in the parks and gulf. I like Super Silver Haze a lot but this Jack Diesel I have right now is beating my ass into the ground.

>Hurr Durr whiskey makes me do stereotypical cowboy things
That's 90% placebo effect. The other ten being the types of environments you tend to be at to drink these specific kinds. You only end up drinking whiskey at country bars or around a bunch of guys who think whiskey is manly. You only drink tequila when somebody buys shots for everybody in a rowdy party environment.

At 14 you had lower quality plant by today's standards. Seeds = less thc. The stuff they sell now is way more powerful than it used to be. You just enjoy mild highs better sounds like. Only once have I seen a seeded batch hit like a seedless. But I don't smoke anymore and I don't think strains make a difference besides CBD to THC ratios. The slow experience sounds like my first experiences smoking. Something you can't recreate.

Attached: 2gwaq03.jpg (700x525, 39K)