Is there a more alpha animal than the MOTHERFUCKING GORILLA?

Is there a more alpha animal than the MOTHERFUCKING GORILLA?
The only contender I can think of is a lion, but they're fucking lazy and unglorious

Attached: dominance.jpg (468x384, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qY-PBjOVCDc
youtube.com/watch?v=IWlzFITRjYg
youtube.com/watch?v=zTZ1HWgIEbw
youtube.com/watch?v=-6r81UOzIHg&t=65s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Male lions sleep 20h a day.
Most of the time only females hunt.
The male wakes up just to eat, shit, drink fuck and take care of the kids while the females are away.
Oh and sometimes they fight off the competition.

Humans took over the world and are more alpha than gorillas

Attached: 1550283804146.jpg (717x929, 112K)

idk but check out this absolute UNIT

youtube.com/watch?v=qY-PBjOVCDc

I could fight and kill a full grown male silverback gorilla with my bare hands. Really not that alpha

Holy shit he mogs all of the primates combined

I saw a an article showing the claim that gor*llas are 8x stronger than alphas is bullshit, and they're only about 2x stronger (0.5x stronger than me)
and that's p4p, so considering they're shorter than me (5'7) they're probably not that strong
most of the people who die from gor*lla attacks are weak old women and shit
I honestly could to take on a gor*lla
hell probably entire zoo on a good day
I'm a big guy, I deadlift 400lb and I weigh 240lb so I'm way stronger than 70% of Jow Forums, also I train MMA so I could probably grab the fucker's neck and choke the fuck out of him like rambo in first blood,
and with his ugly gor*lla skull, and my big grizzly hands one right hook of mine would pulverize his little monkey brain because I'm obviously very strong (see my lifts above).

imagine being a 400lb ball of pure muscle yet still being nimble enough to keep balanced footing on a tightrope. just in awe of this lad. wish I was a gorilla bros...

low tier bait

leopards are known to prey on gorillas and they are like 1/4 the size

the virgin carnicuck vs the vegan chad

Man.
youtube.com/watch?v=IWlzFITRjYg

rogan on the mic
youtube.com/watch?v=zTZ1HWgIEbw

Like watching a downs kid. So majestic.

Gorillas have a one inch dick.
Literally ONE INCH.

And they still fuck yo moms

315lb. Even in captivity they're unlikely to be 400lb.

>muh dick
sad humanboi cope desu...

The average silverback is 350lb m8. 400lb is obviously on the higher end but it happens.

Bears
youtube.com/watch?v=-6r81UOzIHg&t=65s

Polar bears specifically.

Holy Beautiful

a bear would destroy a gorilla
also tigers, lions, jaguars.

One inch pee pee

Grizzly bears are king. They would routinely destroy gorillas and lions back when they would put them in cages and make them fight. The only animal to kill grizzly bears every once in a while were Siberian tigers. Stop making these shit threads.

315lb(140kg) in the wild. 350lb is captivity weight.

you can fuck right off m8

Attached: bearp.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Wonder how long we'll have to wait until someone falls into a gorilla pit at a chink zoo.

>Blocks your path

Attached: file.png (900x550, 955K)

could you take a gorilla in a fight if you had a sword. lets be real, part of what makes humans alpha is our brain; our ability to make tools. i bet if you had a sword you could take on a gorilla easily desu

>animal with the strength of a 5000 lbs man that could snap a man's head off with literal ease
>a sword
kek

Tigers absolutely mog lions though.
And hippos would probably destroy everyone, including gorillas.

Attached: main-qimg-a919c70eb939cd6f4cb2731a523a190f.jpg (588x354, 62K)

With a spear you'd probably stand a chance. Once that thing gets close you're fucked.

well the man might die too, but idk, if you put together like a 6'5+ dude with very long reach, *Maybe* he could stab the gorilla in a vital spot with a giant sword before he himself gets ripped to shreds

>twists your shit off

Attached: Lolong-in-captivity.jpg (1300x691, 71K)

I can understand a pike, but why sword?? Do you intend to fence with the animal?

Why don’t you marry one

I like to think that I am closer to the chad gorilla mode than the average guy is because of my hairy ass

Attached: 226C062B-C3E6-4176-AE5E-567F6B20F539.jpg (400x606, 30K)

Salt water crocodile

Can sprint up to 30 miles per hour

Can be over 60 feet long

Highly intelligent: take the same way home from work every day and after 4 days one will be waiting.

Literally kills lions and gorillas for fun

Attached: OHKTp1T.jpg (962x1203, 275K)

This. Those motherfuckers can run at 50km/h, swim and climb easily and are strong enough to kill an elk with one strike. Not to mention their big-ass claws and teeth.

Is that actually to scale? I'm asking for my gay furry trans friend.

I'm pretty goddamn sure that gorillas don't live in the same areas as crocodiles.

In theory, if you had a horse travelling just a bit faster than the bear, you could easily shake it as its endurance isn't good enough to maintain top speed for more than a few minutes. Of course, the problem is surviving those few terrifying minutes.

Forced perspective bro

Attached: 4CD66CBE-12AC-4F76-AC67-7EDD760C2268.png (682x600, 411K)

the daily Jow Forums vs gorilla-or-some-other-predator thread

Attached: https _blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com_uploads_card_image_863387_1cd9ea2f-672a-493b-bef8-5 (950x534, 41K)

>tfw deadlifted 700+ at 6'0 200lbs with 28" waist
You should feel bad.
I would teleport behind you and the gorrilla and smash both your little penut brains together in one fluid motion.
Nothing personel, kid.

I don't man, Its bulge looks the same in both pics.

Animals are so fucking cool bros

baste.

this. i wanna be a gorilla.

potionseller, i need your help

Alligators. Imagine being so alpha that you can just mog natural selection for over 8 million years.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 3456473.jpg (1935x2048, 260K)

Crocodiles are way more alpha than a pathetic gator

I went from instant disgust to instant respect. Based Darwin knows survival of the strongest.

MOGGED

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

to be fair, you could probably injure it enough for it to succumb to an infection later on. But he'd rip you apart in the meantime

What is Joe Rogan's deal with primates?

any healthy full grown tiger, lion, or black/polar bear would rip any gorilla to shreds

>tigers

Daily reminder

Attached: 1548636095096.png (1508x677, 130K)

oath m8

Attached: straya.jpg (708x652, 285K)

I always thought Bighorn rams were pretty fucking alpha.
I wish I could solve all my problems by smashing my head into them.

Attached: g11-009440-travel-alberta-3-a.jpg (2000x962, 1.13M)

same thing

Also, for their size, roosters are alpha as FUCK.

Attached: backyard-chickens-tucson-beautiful-84-best-roosters-chickens-amp-country-things-images-on-of-backyar (736x614, 134K)

>5000 pounds
... Do you know what a sword is? 5000 pounds is the force that you get from pressing on a kitchen knife.

Tuunbaq?

>entire zoo on a good day
so youre fucking telling me you would beat a fucking elephant 1 on 1
seems legit

Will the human evolve one day to be able to beat every animal barehanded

nah humans probably will evolve to be more frail as technology self serves us everything and at some point we wont even have to do any labour anymore

>by evolution
Fuck no, we are not even in tough places anymore.
>by science
Probably, yes

>humans can't even walk around barefoot without fucking their shit up
JUST

>Those glutes

Attached: 1548469681453.jpg (644x422, 69K)

Go back, newfag

My potions would kill a gorilla let alone a man

>calls a predator lazy
>calls a herbivore alpha

yeah, ok

>Assuming you could get your arm around the gorillas neck without gor*lla pulling the arm from its neck and throwing your entire body with said arm.

A Croc would literally grab a gator by the middle and do the death roll drowning it with its superior jaw and musculature. Crocs can fight off a Great White Shark, another alpha animal.

Could imagine in ad the man was white and he stopped a black man from follow girl?

White girl.

>Literally a fish that swims all day and dies if it stops swimming. Front end is entirely murderous mouth that rips shreds of everything it touches. Commonly scarred from battles.

Attached: sharkscientistpage42-43.jpg (480x320, 27K)

Even their domesticated cousins can fuck you up.

Attached: 1515953493531.gif (200x150, 1.27M)

Buffalo, American bison. Astronomical testosterone during the rut. Only a moose compares.