Just realized that these guys work out at my gym in Chicago. I've seen them there all the time...

Just realized that these guys work out at my gym in Chicago. I've seen them there all the time. They are always working out together and will literally sit on the same machine for an hour at a time.

What should I say to them if I see them there again?

Attached: 21719-jussie-smollett-feature.jpg (618x410, 83K)

tell them "this is MAGA country"

kek

>walk by them
>say nigger loud enough they can hear and noone else
>beat them up in self defense when they try to assault you for their reparations
>claim they must have heard nigger from a rap song you were jamming on full blast through your headset

Attached: 1545332759380.jpg (250x241, 11K)

Pay them 4000$ to ACTUALLY pour bleach on Jussie Smollett and hang him with a noose

>>beat them up
Uhh yeah let me totally kick their ass

Are they going to jail? They seem to be the scapegoats now.

No. They were released, weren't charged and are now cooperating.

They aren't random thugs. I see this guys working out with a passion every day and they're always wearing pretty fancy gym gear. These guys wouldn't have perpetrated this without having a very specific reason to.

This line is entirely why nobody believes the story.
Who is retarded enough to think that Chimpcongo is "MAGA country"?
Nevermind there being guys walking around at night wearing MAGA hats and carrying bleach and rope.

>a very specific reason to
Are you saying they weren't just paid to do it?

As a Blackman who didn't believe any of this shit. Tell them this is Wakanda Country.

I'm saying they were

OP if you dont say "this is maga country" and get it on cell phone video you have failed your mission

You don't go out for walks with your mate while both wearing masks and maga hats while carrying around bleach and nooses, looking for particular actors during a polar vortex?

>feelin' fit, buddy?

Every single thing about it is bullshit that didn't pass sniff test for a second.
Why would a couple white supremacists know who this random black fag actor is?
Why were they walking around outside at 2am when it was -20f outside
Why were they wearing MAGA hats ON TOP of ski masks?

The entire thing was a narcissistic fanfic. This faggot was actually presumptuous enough to think anyone would believe that some big bad white supreme-ists would recognize him. I've never even heard of this nigger or the show hes on before.

No we carry gasoline and whips.

The news media jumped on this hoax landmine with both feet because it fit their narrative

>big peepo know how to fite cuz dey big
>blagg peepo know how to fite cuz dey blagg
People like you are the reason the West is dying.
You stock so much fear in jew propaganda that youre terrorized of anything that seems remotely challenging.

Beisađ

Some lefty mod banned my friend for 10 days for posting an image of the brothers asking "how to into MAGA lyncher mode"

What rule do you think that violates? Making lefties look bad? This is a right wing board. There's no affirmative action in the gym. There's no Obama bucks. You get what you put in.

>The news media
How fucking fat do your fingers have to be to accidentally hit "n" instead of "j"?

>mfw this will shut down every jewish false flag for the next 2 years

Attached: images(13).jpg (188x267, 12K)

>This line is entirely why nobody believes the story.

I'm on another board and some brothers from Chicago commented on this story when it first came out
they claimed it was fake and staged before anyone else did.. one reason

They "attacked" this guy and didn't take his cell phone, candy or whatever snacks he had on him because he did have snacks on him, these guys in Chicago laughed because if you get jumped or attacked in Chicago everyone takes whats ever in your pockets. If he really got attacked in Chicago trust me, he woudn't have snacks and a cell phone on him.. niggas take what they can from you

Attached: 1494101592248.png (386x389, 134K)

He barely had a scratch on him either.
If you get jumped in the middle of the night by some big bad scary KKK MAGA hat wearing huwhite Nazis you're going to have your teeth totally kicked in and your eyes would be swollen shut for fucking weeks. His head would have been the size of a basketball from getting stomped.

Its just pure delusion. This niggerfaggot is absolutely detached from reality, and so is anyone who bought this shit for a second.

No they didn’t even CNN waited and said “allegedly” a dozen and a half times. Everyone thought he was full of shit

Don't forget the fact that the bleach didn't touch his skin where it would actually have done damage

It's 2 vs 1 you dumb shit

Ask them how much they charge for a pounding.

Attached: tumblr_pn8kdzb9Ig1srt71fo2_1280.jpg (1080x1350, 110K)

4000$ and they'll add throwing bleach on you and give you a noose necklace

The Democrats sure didn't, judging by Nancy Pelosi's, AOC's, Cory Booker's etc tweets

Committing a crime because you were paid for it is not really what I'd call a 'good' reason.

Top kek, most appropriate use of the word niggerfaggot I've ever seen

Attached: FB_IMG_1549571118669.jpg (520x750, 56K)

Attached: D7411955-8483-4BA5-8C24-7E2050E9395B.jpg (720x540, 29K)

Ask for their autographs on your workout shirt, approach them as an enthusiastic fan, ask for inside info like how much collaboration they have with Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, stuff like that...

Attached: 1550626906878.jpg (600x980, 198K)

Under common law you can essentially consent to being batteried, which smollett wouldve done by paying them. The only person who committed a crime was smollett, by filing a false police report, but he's a leftist faggot celebrity so who knows if he'll face any real repercussions from the law.

You really think you could win a 2 v 1 against roiding nigs?

IMO Smollett can count on his lawyers savvy/connections to get him out of this. As a double layer of protection, Jesse can put on the crocodile tears on the stand and he assumes he can manipulate white and black females to take his side emotionlly, regardless of facts, and vote not guilty for sweet, gay black tearful Jesse.

tl:dr he's gonna shuck and jive his way out of this like he did with Robert Roberts on CNN...l

Give me a quick rundown on what happened
Not American so your drama isn’t interesting for me to look into

>get tattoos
> can’t see any of them
Why?

A gay zero television actor on a fading tv show claimed he was acid attacked, called nig/fag, and almost lynched by two white guys. Also Trump. Media goes crazy screaming racism, trump, white peoples, trump. Turns out he hired two black guys to stage it. Now all is quiet.

>be part of the 15% of Republicans in Chicongo
>Spend my nights patrolling the streets with my friend, carrying some bleach and clothes lines looking for a nigger
>Do this every night since Trump (MAGA) got into office, have yet to find a nigger
>Polar Vortex comes through
>Still need to lynch niggers
>Go out, finally, after 2 years of patrols we finally find one. a Nigger. a GAY nigger at that.
>Beat the shit out of him
>Poor totally non-frozen bleach in subzero weather onto his face
>Wrap a clothes line around his neck
>In the heat of the moment blurt out "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY" in my thick, southern Accent
>The Nigger proves too strong and fights back
>He runs off carrying his subway sandwich, still fully intact and wearing the clothes line around his neck
mfw I got away with it and the police actually think these two Nigerians who have worked with the guy, know him, bought the exact same clothes line coincidentally and were paid 3,000 dollars each by him before the attack did it.

Attached: 1514783623989.jpg (2048x1152, 570K)

That was actually far more believable and plausible than smallets original story.

Attached: 1550626924489.jpg (600x774, 166K)

>certain people being capable of long term thought
You really need to have this spelled out?
Ok, it starts with an N and ends with a igger.

you don't hate blacks yet at the same time watch an all black show, Empire, so much that you can recognize exactly which one of the side character actors are from 20 feet away in the middle of the night?

They reported the truth in full as well, you disingenuous faggot. Media outlets have a reputation to uphold, contrary to popular belief.

why are you posting pictures of my friend?

Attached: 1550605112961.gif (465x467, 479K)

>What should I say to them if I see them there again?

Wow, how long has it been guys, 20 years with good behaviour?

>These guys wouldn't have perpetrated this without having a very specific reason to.

This made me laugh.

>random thugs. I see this guys working out with a passion every day and they're always wearing pretty fancy gym gear.

You fool, that is exactly what thugs do. That's the hierarchy of their animal kingdom. The biggest dudes are muh tough guys on the block. They get that paper and they spend it on gucci dumb shit like workout clothes and bling.

>49692275

Kek, based

Doesn’t matter what race they are. They’re both fit and it’s 2vs1 you dumb ass faggot. Probably never even been a fight before.

Naw he fucked up with the fake anthrax or whatever which is borderline terrorist shit.