The Great Nofap

Christmas is upon us, anons, the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ is mere weeks away. This is an announcement that from 00:00 on December 25th, 2018, all good Christian men will undertake a permanent vow of nofap, lasting the 7 remaining days of 2018 and into the 2019 beyond.

Some significant events to have occurred on December 25th:

>(0) The Lord Jesus Christ was born
>(274) A temple for Sol Invictus is dedicated in Rome by Emperor Aurelian.
>(508) Clovis I, king of the Franks, is baptized into the Catholic faith at Reims, by Saint Remigius.
>(597) Augustine of Canterbury and his fellow-labourers baptise in Kent more than 10,000 Anglo-Saxons.
>(800) The Coronation of Charlemagne as Holy Roman Emperor, in Rome.
>(1000) The foundation of the Kingdom of Hungary: Hungary is established as a Christian kingdom by Stephen I of Hungary.
>(1013) Sweyn Forkbeard takes control of the Danelaw and is proclaimed king of England.
>(1066) William the Conqueror, Duke of Normandy is crowned king of England, at Westminster Abbey, London.
>(1100) Baldwin of Boulogne is crowned the first King of Jerusalem in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem.
>(1492) The carrack Santa Maria, commanded by Christopher Columbus, runs onto a reef off Haiti due to an improper watch.
>(1559) Pope Pius IV is elected.
>(2018) The Great Nofap begins

Draw strength from these historical events, anons, for this will be the hardest challenge of our lives.

Attached: fearisthesignofadegeneratemind.jpg (1260x840, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=song of songs 1&version=NIV
corechristianity.com/resource-library/articles/9-bible-verses-that-teach-that-sex-before-marriage-is-a-sin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user, everything is lost. Why fight anymore if the degenerate jew has destroyed everything?

December 25th, 2018 will be the Second Coming. You heard it here first, mark my words.

That is the reason to fight, user.

Chaste and breadpilled, brother. Remember the words of Saint Augustine, the Doctor of Grace.

>I became evil for no reason. I had no motive for my wickedness except wickedness itself. It was foul, and I loved it. I loved the self-destruction, I loved my fall, not the object for which I had fallen but my fall itself. My depraved soul leaped down from your firmament to ruin. I was seeking not to gain anything by shameful means, but shame for its own sake.

And in another place:

>For God loves to save and not to condemn; therefore is he patient with evil, that out of evil good may be brought.

Let this Christmas be the beginning of repentance for us all, the beginning of our great turning back to God.

Attached: EBBA9B6F-5576-45B7-A705-AB2EE5120925.jpg (291x370, 86K)

Are you the same guy from months ago? I remember the nofap threads.

Amen, brother. Amen. Christmas 2018 marks the rebirth of man. On Christmas Day, 2018, we shall all be cleansed, our sins purged, made anew.

I'm about to masturbate again. Please, someone stop me.

Attached: 1522429913852.jpg (500x500, 129K)

Yes user, I am he. My previous attempts were... not successful. This time we have the strength and aura of Christ the Lord and his majestic birth to power us through though.

We WILL succeed, where before we had failed.

>Our Lord Jesus Christ
>state of a pagan descended from venus
make up your mind OP, are pagans evil degenerate devil worshippers or based? christcucks can't have it both ways. also no one really believes jesus was born in december.

Here brother- biblegateway.com/passage/?search=song of songs 1&version=NIV

Read about the love of Christ for his church expressed through the metaphor of romantic and sexual love.

why is nofap endorsed by christ?

Why is crusading endorsed by Christ? Because it's based as fuck, user.

Matthew 5:28 King James Version (KJV)
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Attached: christ chan jesus loves you anyway anon.png (525x507, 302K)

but if im not in a relationship how am i committing adultery?

Adultery is sex with anyone other than your wife, betrothed to you before a minister of God.

Attached: christ chan advice.png (678x678, 226K)

you didnt answer, i dont have a wife bethroned to me by a minister of god

corechristianity.com/resource-library/articles/9-bible-verses-that-teach-that-sex-before-marriage-is-a-sin

is masturbation sex?

Jesus was born in 4 BCE you fucking retard

Hello Mr Shekelbergstein. Don't you have some foreskins to remove?

christ is gay. nobody else wants me to nofap except for the big 3 and everybody knows they're bullshit. if you actually bothered to read your meme book you'd know its not your job to convert people like some kind of retard insurance salesman

Sorry for responding late. Just want to say I love your posts and find them inspiring. I like the historical/Christian stuff.

Here is how to think about relapse. If you manage to go a week without fapping, that is still better than doing so every day. When you relapse all of that effort wasn't in vain. Your brain had time to heal in that week. You trained your willpower to be stronger, but it eventually gives in like a muscle. You don't instantly lose all of the benefits of your nofap journey upon relapse. Recover quickly, remember the guilt and emptiness you felt, and push on ever stronger. You will become better with time, even less fap is far superior to fap multiple times a day and become a zombie.

I started doing cold water showers recently, surprisingly useful. The mind fog disappears, I become more aware, conscious, and focused. I get more done. The adrenaline rush makes me feel strong and masculine, and I feel a sense of accomplishment having triumphed over my lesser, baser urges who don't want to feel the cold.

Attached: 1865C070-AEFB-432E-BACC-D6EDB4826162.jpg (1539x1218, 1.84M)