I'm on day 3. Do you ever stop being sore or do you just get used to it? I'm dying

I'm on day 3. Do you ever stop being sore or do you just get used to it? I'm dying

Attached: 20190219_165302.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

Please die you tranny scum
Do it horribly

SHUT the fuck up

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING TRANNIES

Attached: IMG_1010.png (1409x4383, 685K)

You're either a tranny or a fucking ugly girl.

Anyways at least you're working out. It will help with your face.

Attached: 1550648462498.jpg (551x1024, 52K)

I'm an actual girl dumbass

L
O
N
D
O
N

Cool so you're all retarded

Stop looking for attention here dyke. Come back after 6 months with progress reports and something to show for it.

Attached: 1550172642571.gif (400x276, 161K)

That's what all trannies claim to be.

You'll never look like anyone in this pic tranny.

Attached: 1550022998793.jpg (1242x1377, 1.33M)

No you aren’t and yullnevabei
Post Adam’s apple, tranny

don't listen to

you're very beautiful and any guy would be lucky to have you

Attached: 1549069423151.jpg (1000x800, 68K)

TITS OR GTFO

1 > 4 > rest
Try and prove me wrong. Protip: you can’t

Yo can someone answer my fucking question lmao

I'm literally asking about how long I can expect to be sore

I realize now I shouldnt have posted a pic jfc lol

post another pic of yourself so we know this is not a bait thread

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Thanks user

Yeah, it goes away just keep working out while you’re sore, srs

Yikes.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 11K)

cuck

Attached: 1526311631854s.jpg (250x140, 4K)

Honestly what did you expect?

Yeah after a week or two you should stop feeling sore unless your workout is particularly hard or do a workout you're not used to. But those don't tend to be as bad as the initial soreness. I kinda miss it though.

Attached: 5c5_1.jpg (465x450, 45K)

It would help if you clarified what's making you 'sore' in the first place and where you're feeling pain. What exercises are you doing?

You should rope 1x1

The most soreness is around the sides of my ribs (obliques? But like right over my rib cage) I think maybe from going too hard on Russian twists but I'm not sure. Milder shoulder and neck soreness and stiffness. I'm just doing cable weight machines with like 5 lbs

Hello M'lady, welcome to Jow Forums. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm the king of Jow Forums. Let me get straight to the point and address your query, please refer to pic related its me.

Attached: shut up woman.jpg (764x960, 70K)

>5 lb
>soreness
Women are pathetic

>Russian twists
Bitch. The only acceptable exercises here are ONLY the bench press, overhead press, rows, squat, deadlift and squats.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS A MEME.

You forgot dips and pull/chin ups

Attached: 1536876234844.jpg (1698x1140, 185K)

Thanks. And yeah guess I should've known better, I thought Jow Forums would hate women a little less than Jow Forums

Attached: 1549283032733.png (575x2025, 365K)

We love women. As long as they're not ugly.

Attached: 1543547883048.jpg (1080x1014, 196K)

Men are literal neanderthals

let me see that femme penis

>too hard on Russian twists
good lord, this has to be bait

is that really a tranny, thought she looked cute tbqh famiglia

how could i hate the one thing i have ever wanted

Attached: 1542682223734.jpg (933x960, 195K)

Ideal woman for Jow Forums. And you're not it.

Attached: 1543986603238.jpg (1534x2048, 826K)

there was literally no reason to post a picture of yourself and go full "i'm a girl teeehee" you fucking faggot. every board is this way when you do that.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD WHORE AND FARM ATTENTION ON PLEBBIT FUCK YOU REEEEEEE

Attached: 1522889059045s.jpg (166x250, 7K)

Ache will never really go away. A little ache lets you know that the muscle is developing and growing. You'll get used to that. Deep soreness comes from overuse of a muscle and that real easy to do if you've never trained a specific muscle before.

Keep it up, and if it's a muscle that you've never really used much it'll take a goddamn minute. It'll even out eventually.

Attached: 1461334840093.jpg (625x625, 75K)

>russian twist

If you overrotate your spine, you're going to hurt yourself. Ideally, you should keep your core firm and still, and move the weight in your arms slowly from hip to hip, keeping it off the ground. Also, make sure you can actually hold the starting position correctly before doing this exercise.

fit hates attention whores that post "teehee im a girl"
no one gives a fuck about your gender. you are here to get fit

You're going to be sore all the time if you actually want to build muscle, but if you get to a point where you just want to maintain then you shouldn't feel sore. Also, stop being a bitch.

Jfc I was going for "I'm a beginner please pardon my noob question" fkin muppet

Listen here baby girl. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about.
Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT.
Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want.
Stay safe for me, baby girl.

this thread is a shitshow.
to answer your question, yeah the soreness goes away but I miss the extreme sores bc it lets me know i put in work at the gym. nj with the russian twists, pretty soon you’ll be doing weighted twists just to get that sore feeling again. keep it up user and maybe from now on you should remain “user” so as to avoid a clusterfuck.
good luck

>Do you ever stop being sore or do you just get used to it?

both. the really bad, nearly debilitating initial soreness will last about a week or two depending on what you're doing for recovery (sleeping, eating, foam rolling, etc), after that you'll start acclimating but still be sore after a good workout, but not to the point where you can't walk down the stairs or bend over to pick something up without groaning in pain - it'll be more of a pleasant burn, like stretching after a long nap.

now please, PLEASE post your feet.

soreness goes away in about 2-3 weeks of consistent training after that muscles can still be tender to the touch after a hard workout but it's nothing like the pain and tightness when you're first starting out. Honestly i intentionally do exercises that give me a little soreness now because i know that it's effective. I adjust my protein intake based on recovery, i don't count macros. You'll figure it all out as you go.

Never ask for advice here, regardless of gender

Use this board to get a laugh from time to time but do not expect anyone to answer a question seriously

I do not like reddit either but I dare to say you can get better advice there (just don't menrion you are a woman and you'll be fine)

selfies are only acceptable on CBT threads this is the most egregious of attention whoring now repent (by showing your tits)

Know how I know you'd make a horrific personal coach? She didn't even make a big deal about being a girl, and she got a whole thread's worth of sperg because she posted a single photo. Good luck trying to help people get Jow Forums if you don't even know what gender they are, unless you recommend deadlifts for everyone regardless of fitness goals.

fuck off you don't get "it".

cringiest post i've seen in years.

>don't mention you're a woman
How is she supposed to receive relevant fitness advice then? Are you going to recommend a burqa for her next visit to the doctor's too?

Attached: 543AAA9D-D2CC-44E8-989C-D9AA3EFB717F.jpg (299x213, 13K)

This. The rest are average at best. I have a coworker who looks like #4 but has a HUGE busom. It's hard not to stare, especially when we wear scrubs and those things have wide collars. I'm way taller than her, and the view from up here is breathtaking. I'm a faggot, but man, those things can turn gay men straight.

Attached: male nurse here.jpg (1080x1271, 118K)

this

>not recommending deadlifts to any and all beginners.

Not gonna make it. They should learn to overcome the fear of deadlifts and squats. Otherwise they'll be stuck using machines till they die and go nowhere in fitness limbo.

i had sex with this girl

Post glutes, cute gay boy.

this isn't true. Jow Forums hates all women

>implying it's the height of rationality to blindly give fitness advice to people you know nothing about

I recommend 6 trillion hours of Zumba and spinning classes for you, since you kind of sound like a bitch.

go back to your discord tranny

Muscle soreness aka DOMS is the best feeling ever. If you don't love it, there's something wrong with you.

I'm guy who posted that. I'm into 6. Just love a nice skinny face. too bad I'm a manlet.

Went to the gym with an FtM
Got kind of hostile towards me once because I took the dumbbell "he" was trying to lift and worked out with it
Told the bitch that she'd never be a man no matter what and I'll rape them till they realize that and put them in a dress where she belonged
Gave me the best blowjob I've ever had.
Fucked the ugly bitch ragged for weeks before she moved back to her home town.

Jow Forums is a Jow Forums board

Attached: 1548617315339.jpg (286x328, 14K)

m8 you should go for it

know your place and go back to fucking r/fitness whore

The only way to destroy a ftm is to get those freaks pregnant m8.

Attached: 1547598468977.jpg (800x712, 137K)

Ahem!

Evening M'lady, don't let the locals here on Jow Forums drive you away, they're simply intimidated/threatened by your beauty and in their effort to cope, they'll resort to brutish name calling and sexism. However, now and then you'll come across the last of a dying breed here on Jow Forums: the true gentlemen that subscribe to a higher moral authority and believe fitness belongs to all, not just those of us with a y-chromosome. In fact, I have two y chromosomes and still believe those with none should have equal opportunity of information. But I digress.

There is a time and place for advice and discussion of your fitness endeavors and I'd love to switch to a, well, perhaps more private avenue of discussion. What is your address? I suspect it'll be much more productive if we discuss this in person over a cup of tea.

Looking forward to our future correspondence. Until then, I wish you all the best M'lady. :)

Attached: 9078234089234890.jpg (1536x2048, 290K)

>implying i want to be a coach
>implying id want to answer the same retarded questions that can easily be answered via google or reading the sticky

Attached: 1530049487417.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Can confirm I have fucked this user

This whole post's vitriol is completely wasted on the false assumption they want to completely 'pass' in the first place. The issue isn't wanting attention as a pretty woman, it's a sense of literally being in the wrong body. Imagine if you woke up one day and you were an actual woman, despite being a man yesterday. Wouldn't you feel the urge to go back to that no matter how 'normal' you looked on the outside?

>reading the sticky
It's a poorly written marketing scam for the most part.
Stick needs to be redone.

Meh I'll just try my best to adapt.

How much of it is "wanting to have a vagina" and "wanting to act feminine instead of the ridged definition of masculinity?"

You look like Yohanna Jerzcheckcheck

I think we broke her guys.

Attached: 1550648369636.png (413x549, 146K)

Completely depends on the person in question. If they just want to crossdress and be a 'sissy' they wouldn't splurge and suffer through gender-reassignment. That's for trans who genuinely feel ill with being stuck as the wrong gender, and simply can't take the strain of denying the truth of their existence anymore. I honestly don't get why people think such a drastic resort could possibly be taken by anyone 'for fun', along with all of the potential ostracisation that happens afterwards from both sides of the conservative/liberal spectrum.

That exactly what a grannies would say

Attached: B15748D0-2F40-48F6-B690-C8DE8A065CAA.png (750x903, 283K)

My glutes are cute, nothing to write home about desu.
We're not allowed to date coworkers.

Attached: glutelet.jpg (2014x2840, 642K)

Fucking kek
>Johana your check-check

Thanks for the people who gave real answers, hope the rest of you get laid someday

Above 100 iq post are not allowed in this thread.
Get back to abusing OP.

Attached: 1548900721463.jpg (720x832, 41K)

You'd probably look really fuckable in panties to be perfectly honest with you my friend (no homo).

Kek. I hope YOU'll get laid someday tranny

Attached: 1538947464798.jpg (640x800, 60K)

You have a good body and average face. The type of girl I would wish to have to courage to hit on, but instead get anxiety, stare at the ground as you walk by, and dedicate my frustration to hating women because they never notice me.

>mfw I think of hurting you

You just get used to it. The soreness isn't nearly as bad after the first couple weeks though. Missing legs for even a week makes that next session a living hell for me though.

>start a thinly veiled camwhore thread that isn't /cbt/ or progress related
>get called out
>FUCKING NO SEX LOSERS
lmaooooooooooooooooo

Attached: 1400415569724.jpg (361x361, 53K)

>Do you ever stop being sore
You will miss being sore. It makes you feel alive and like you actually made progress. After the first week when you stop getting sore, you will start to wonder if you are even making gains.

I would love to pound that ass user

This thread. Sad it ended so quickly.

Attached: 1550613463662.png (618x750, 234K)

Good luck finding anything besides being a frat boys cum dumpster for a week you crazy tranny.

Don't you understand girls have to fit in more than boys in a social circle
If that means spreading legs for chad than so be it
Women have needs...

Attached: 1548319754754.png (632x650, 99K)

You have no ass and it's very evident in those shorts you ordered off Wish.