What is the error

There's got to be a missing element here, or some people are just un-god damn attractive. Luck is no longer an option, I'm doing something.

>body is not great, but not shit. Probably a hard 6 to a weak 7.
> face probably a 5. High 6 to 7 if you're drunk. Again, not good by a stretch, but I'm not repulsive at all.
>consistently, non-autistically approach women with normal invitations to do things in person and online
>routinely contacted by them again after "rejection" for dinner parties, group outings.
> 6 feet zero inches
> 179 this morning
> have money
> have house
> in Hawaii

So what is missing from an average, non-autistic former skelly-bros repoirtiore to apparently render him a unanimous hard pass?

I must not be lifting hard enough.

Attached: 20190220_181259.jpg (607x843, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rager
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Verification of what I consider to be a strong 6 / 6.5

Attached: 20190220_181430.jpg (2131x1466, 1.53M)

> that's actually cool
> to, like, go
> lol
You talk like a dweeb. Stop pussyfooting around. Come out straight and ask without any of the self-deprecating bullshit. If she says no, just say OK and cease all contact.

ugly

>routinely contacted by them again after "rejection" for dinner parties, group outings.
Have you tried, I don't know.. following up on these offers? If you struck out with so-and-so, go to her social gathering and meet her friends. She might not be in to you, but maybe her friend would be, so she's giving you a chance to interact with her social circle.

Also: nobody wants to "go for a hike" with you. The whole "hiking" thing is a meme.

You need to give one solid concrete option. Don't say "let's do something maybe" or "maybe X or maybe Y". Simply say "let's do this: ____" and whatever your idea is, whether it's a meal or drinks or coffee. One option, take it or leave it. You need to come across as assured and decisive. It's VERY easy to tell when you're not.

>non-autistic
try again, pic related
you screwed up way earlier by being a tryhard, I'm guessing

you ding dong, women don't care about your body. they only care if you can fill out clothes.

post face. seriously, I'm curious

Attached: download.png (300x150, 1K)

This.

are you military?

Atleast she rejected you nicely

I like this.

OP, be your own man. Make a plan to do something rad, then invite someone. If she rejects you, go do that thing anyway.

"Hey, I was going to go volunteer at an animal shelter on Saturday, do you want to come?"
"nah, I'm good"
>go anyway and post cute pics on instagram

besides, when she rejects you the first time, fucking stop and move on.
Then when you run into her in a "friends" environment, she'll wonder why you didn't sperg like all the rest of the men she's used to.

>doesn't include face
>or height
>or taste in clothes
>or stable paycheck
>or assertiveness/general dominance in personality
Bro your physique is just one factor when taking into account how women rate a dude.

Phrasing is very important with woman OP. You have to sound definite and confident when you send texts to chick and the plan has to be laid out in advance most times. when you invite them out it has to be worded like theres no other choice mstead of saying "hey do you wanna do something" say "wanna catch a movie? or go to a muesum or a hike etc etc"

this, also your options sound fucking boring
throw a house party or something and cook, get her drunk and then she'll probably have to stay the night
show her your skills, and dont give her open ended options, women are terrible at knowing what they want

this is based advice
as a female i would prefer this to what OP said

You're not a 5 or a 6 or a 7 or whatever bullshit.

You are good looking and you know it. You're smart and you know it. You do t have to tell anyone that because fuck what other people think.

You care about your own happiness and work for it. If others want to come along for the ride then great, maybe you just made a freind or found the begigings of a compatible romantic partner.

Be yourself and go an that hike "this Sunday at 8am at that one waterfall...blah blah details" don't give the power and options away. Let them state their prefferences after they agree to spend time with you, but when. You're initiating you, need to make it clear that you make your own choices and don't NEED them do devote thought and effort to make YOUR choice for YOU

>2015+1+1+1
>asking women on dates
organize a group activity and show that you are a leader of men and that other women approve of you
You're in hawaii? Beach party organized by you, and oh by the way she's welcome to come. Give her a task like picking up ice

Yeah OP I don't give a shit what you look like you type a little queer 2bh. Just cut the shit and say "let's go get coffee on saturday" or something of that nature. Don't ask if she has plans that weekend beforehand, don't offer multiple date options, just fucking offer one package deal date time and place.

If she has any interest she won't just leave you hanging at "haha no busy sorry".

Actual:

*temporary worker sent to us for the week*
*at least a 7, body surely an 8*
*Not a God damn super model*
*regular cute girl*
*23-25 years old, I'm 27*

Hey, how long are you here with us?
>About a week, I hate having to train people though
That's normal, I get frustrated having to constantly retrain people too
>I guess were going to be the experts everyone bugs this week, huh?
(Cheeky flirt giggle)
I guess so. I'll have to come up and help you out when I get done with my stuff.
>Yea please do! I'll bring you some coffee tomorrow morning to help give you a head start!
Sounds great

[Pure comfortable conversation.]
[She actually brings me the coffee]
[Next day, not even 12 hrs go by]

So what are you doing this weekend?
>uhmm, not sure.
Well if you want to go out I know a few really good local places to get lunch around here.
> yea I dont know.
For sure. No pressure. I'll see you tomorrow morning yea?
> hey look this is kinda out of my comfort zone
(Literally have said nor implied a thing, nor even physically touched her. Plus I'm leaving the room... the discomfort level should be none.)

Hey, my bad. I dont want you to feel uncomfortable. It was nice to meet you. Let me know if you need any help.
>silence

This was 2 weeks ago.
It's like a Get-Wrecked fairy visits everyone I talk to and shoots a black cupids arrow into them like "hey how about never talk to this guy"

Attached: 20190220_181357.jpg (2406x2275, 2.42M)

hi it's me from are you in LONDON?
I'm going to an animal shelter this weekend. you're more than welcome to tag along

redpilled but also who wants to go through all this shit to get a woman

Not OP but I remember the first time I asked a girl to prom and the first time I asked a girl on a date on tinder(tinder one got me ghosted)
I remember asking "Do you want to get some coffee sometime this Friday or sometime?"
Not sure if its word by word in my memory but it was pretty autistic like OP's

Sorry mate. You actually look better than me, body fat % wise.

You know those cute goth chicks who you always see with fucking borderline obese dudes? Sadly, it all depends on what kind of girl you're going for, what kind of attitude you put out, what you wear, and your face too. If you're a 6.5/7 body, but a 2-3/10 face, you'll have a much harder time.

Hard to tell from your pic alone, but It seems you're at least average height. This bitch obviously either doesn't dig fit guys, already has a fuckbuddy/boyfriend she doesn't want anyone to know about, or is currently, "emotionally unavailable" as a lot of females say.

All of this to say, she's not picking up what you're putting down. Find out that one or two things she doesn't like and fix it. couldn't tell you because I don't know you. Bitches are crazy like that. you could look like Arnold Schwarzenegger, but some other flaw keeps you from fucking. Sure you'll attract thots, but this bitch seems more complex. She's not just going for a bod. this could be good or bad; She's complex and wants more than just a piece of meat, or; she's batshit insane and demands absolute perfection. /rant

My options are boring af but I'm hot so if I ask a girl "hey let's get a drink" it usually ends in bed. I'm not throwing a fucking house party to get laid I have a job.

Yeah I was thinking, looks like something that belongs in a 90s teen romcom.

>temp worker sent to us
>you hit on her
holy fuck dude, she's literally just trying to get a paycheck and maybe get converted to a full-time employee.
She doesn't want you drooling on her when she's in a brand new job, doesn't know your workplace's politics/environment, and is just trying to learn what her tasks are and not get a fucking bad review from her temp agency.

holy shit

also:
So what are you doing this weekend?
>uhmm, not sure.
Well if you want to go out I know a few really good local places to get lunch around here.
> yea I dont know.
^^^^ you should have stopped right there ^^^^

jesus, you are worse than I thought

You're ugly and she has other men lined up to spend time with.

oh shit nigger, HR is gonna write you up

Attached: 1529599590457.jpg (677x677, 46K)

OP here
Absolutely I do. That's the only reason I'm confused enough to actually post this I'm like 0 for 19

Okay...?? Will genuinely try but I fail to see how "want to get coffee or lunch" is so inferior to "let's get coffee"

Not a single try hard previous to this. We work together and never speak. Very seperated departments. Not posting face because/b/ doxed me super fucking bad when I was in high school and now I'm a bitch about it. Just take my work if my body is a 6 my face is a 5 or 6.

Unfortunately. Youd think that would inherently hell though, no?

>height
I literally did.
>clothes
Basic white dude rock climber shit
>stable paycheck
2,300 every 2 weeks and it's the most stable thing possible. I couldn't get fired if I attempted to.

Noted.

>We work together and never speak.
how did you get her phone number?

Whats sad about the whole thing is how common this is with guys. I remember I used to be like this as well but thankfully I changed. If a chick throws one sign of rejection towards me I'm already out the door.
"I'm busy this weekend" is a rejection unless its followed by "but I'm free on xday"
If she's not sure or makes some excuse without a followup date you could both meet you need to stop texting her.

I snuck into the employee records and got it.

If you're in your early 20's just do what I do
>23
>set age to 28-29
>take your pic of damaged goods women

>not throwing house parties to shoot the shit with friends
baka socializing is important, girls will assess you on your life skills, who you're connected to (future prospects), and your ambition.

I tried fucking hard and you owe me a date, heartless bitch.

jesus fucking christ dude dont be a creepy stalker, no wonder she was uncomfortable

>"I'm busy this weekend" is a rejection unless its followed by "but I'm free on xday"
based
plenty of fish in the sea
a minor rejection is her being nice and seeing if you pass the weirdo test.

>We work together and never speak. Very seperated departments.
wtf, you never speak AND you work together AND you asked her out on a date out of the blue?
What would you do if some girl who was a 6 texted you out of nowhere and asked you to dinner?
Even if you thought she was nice before, wouldn't you feel backed up against a wall suddenly?

>how did you get her phone number?
bumping this. if you never speak, how did you suddenly appear on her phone.

HAHAHAHAAHAHA

now the
makes so much more sense

try again OP, you have to get rejected 3 times for it to stick. The fact that she didn't reply the final time means that she's staying with 2 rejections and is leaving the door open for you because she likes you

Attached: get.png (650x366, 180K)

>So what is missing from an average, non-autistic former skelly-bros repoirtiore to apparently render him a unanimous hard pass?
>I must not be lifting hard enough.
Well, you're posting on Jow Forums, so law of averages you think things girls like are stupid and shitty and that probably comes across.

Also, you're posting on Jow Forums, so your final conclusion that you're not lifting hard enough reminds me of the screencap I saw posted once where it was like, "My girlfriend broke up with me saying I didn't pay enough attention to her. She must mean I'm not paying enough attention to my lats, because that's the only muscle group I can think of that's lacking."

Sounds gay

Thanks bro

Actually based. Thanks

None of what I said is "drooling" and I'm not socially retarded. We get people from other departments all the time.

Let's hope not

Added her on fb

This is not me. This is a troll. but I lold

Stop sending walls of text. If you're confused about how to send a text delete it and pretend you're a caveman.

Your exchange where you prattle on like an insecure 14 year old girl could have been done in like 10 words and you would have come across as assertive and confident.

>Hey what's up

Baslrhabalhsha

>Cool let's get drinks

It's that easy.

Absolute horseshit. She wants you to think of something she might enjoy, based on what she's intentionally tried to express about herself in the past. Women, like men, don't particularly like to be dominated. Some do, sure, but so do some men. Most people want to have, you know, a RELATIONSHIP they actually enjoy.

I never understand these threads.
Im a fat dude with a beard and I get matches and dates on Tinder/Bumble regularly.
The girls I get and their attractiveness and what they do is proportional to my attractiveness.
Uglier ones fuck, cuter ones have fun dates.

>How to come across as a try hard overcompensating beta: the post

>pretend you're a caveman.
holy shit, this is actually great advice

Yeah bro I'm gonna go ahead and back up on my adivse and tell you to go back to square one. What I told you is 10-11th grade stuff but it looks like we need to go back to 6th grade with you here.
Step 1: Talk to her in person
Step 2: Ask for her number in person
In this case not her because its over with her but if you see a new cute chick talk to that girl in person.

It's 2019 you fucking retard

>Hey do you have plans...
Never ask if a woman has plans. Always assume she will make time for you instead of begging pathetically.
>... do you have plans already
"already" like she has somewhere better to be? Get some self respect
>that's actually cool...
Stop white knighting there's nothing attractive about staying inside. You instantly turned her off here.
>... I was gonna ask...
You either ask or you don't. Don't hide behind hypotheticals.
>... If you wanted to...
Once again asking her for permission. Women want a man who leads. Her pussy is dry as a desert at this point.
>go on a hike
Lmao wtf? She just said she was gonna stay in. Obviously she's not an outdoor type. The fact you didn't read her cues here shows you don't listen to women but only to your dick.
>go on a hike
Your assuming she's basic and has interests as every other thot. You need to treat her like an individual.
>go on a hike
Also worth noting alphas don't hike. They adventure, they pioneer, they hunt. Asking to go hiking just comes across too soft. Go for a stronger approach next time.
>or get dinner
Too strong. It's a first date, she doesn't even know you like that. This isn't valentines day after a 2 year relationship. Go for a weaker approach next time.
>or something
Jesus Christ dude have you ever talked to a woman before? If she didn't go fuck 10 Chad's to wash off your beta vibes with real alpha semen, she swore off men completely and turned lesbian because of how off-putting you were here.
>no ragers
Idk what this means and neither does she. Your creeping attitude probably caused her to misread it as "rapers" and she's probably filing the restraining order as we speak
>lol
Just stop. Men don't use emojis or lol's. That femoid speak. You immediately put yourself in the friendzone with this but again your whole text pattern reeks of turbo beta. No hope.

That doesn't disqualify what he said. If you're a dullard and just propose some boring shit she's not into, it'll bounce, but if you're artistically fumbling and shoving every goddamn sentence full of "maybe haha", they won't be into that either.

Moral of the story is don't text like a faggot.

I am not into damaged goods. I'd rather keep going 0 for 20 on girls I can speak to without wanting to blow my brains out.

Fair point. I definitely dont demonstrate as much ambition at my current job as I do with outside of work hobbies and school.

Damn maybe I am a little socially retarded. When I say "never speak" I mean that in the least distant way possible. We both know each other by first name, I meant weve never sat down and spoken. Just very short in passing.

Most girls are retarded. Most guys are retarded too. I approach life assuming I have potential and I talk to girls who I can respect or have something I can admire. I doubt, (read: hope) I dont come across to women I see value in as a misogynist overall.

I guess normal conversation is pussy beta 2019.

This made sense to me. Thanks dude

OP again I actually SS this I lol'd and its actual criticism I appreciate this. Fuck me man I didnt even see how soft that shit was until you decompartmentalize it.

You can come across as something other than decisive if what you're vacillating between are things she likes. She wants to do what she likes, she doesn't want to be told what to do. He's not communicating anything about "think about what she's said isn't a COMPLETE waste of her time." He's just like, "Tell her what to do! Girls like that! All you have to do is affect confidence!"

As a general rule, women like to be dominated. Mistaking or conflating domination with mistreatment does not disprove this. They want a benevolent protector, somebody who will control/dominate them but also has their best interest in mind.I am not saying that women want you to micromanage every party of their lives, but I am also saying that women as a rule lack the sort of courage and independence that men have. Completely unmitigated choice, a lack of social circle and no boundaries WILL destroy a grown woman, and though it will destroy many a grown many, there will also be many who can exist and thrive as completely individual units.

That basically what it comes down to. Man was designed to have the potential to survive completely isolated and independent. Woman was not .

>None of what I said is "drooling" and I'm not socially retarded.
yes it is, you moron.
you cyberstalked someone who just started working with you, and then asked her out on a date by texting her out of the blue. SHE DIDN'T EVEN GIVE YOU HER NUMBER

now she has an awkward workplace because of you. What you did is textbook sexual harassment

>I guess normal conversation is pussy beta 2019.
nothing about your conversation was normal
how would you feel if someone you didn't know started texting you because they were too scared to talk to you in real life?

>Most girls are retarded. Most guys are retarded too
>weve never sat down and spoken
Yeah dude you're not just socially retarded you're probably just retarded in general.
Talk to girls in person instead of adding them on FB without even knowing them

>As a general rule, women like to be dominated.
Also Jow Forums:
>tfw no gf

The fb post is not the temp girl.
I never talked to the temp again.
The fb post is someone I work with.

That user was right though. Women are incapable of expressing themselves honestly. They are clouded by emotion and choose the feel good over reality. His gf noticed his lats were lagging but didn't want to hurt his ego. So naturally being a woman she made it about herself. "you're not paying attention to me" literally translates to "you're getting sloppy aesthetically and it displease my babymaker but I'm too intellectually inferior to express how I really feel". user being a man, a natural born problem solver did the based and redpilled thing and looked between the lines to see what she really meant.

>Women are incapable of expressing themselves honestly.
See:

STOP TRYING TO FUCK PEOPLE AT WORK

You get, like, one per workplace.

If my guy friend asked me out to go on a walk or dinner when I just said I'm not planning on doing shit I'm saying no too. You should have just invited her over to your place. At least that means very little activity and I don't have to spend money.

In any conversation, you need to frame it from what YOU want out of it and not what you believe you want. Seems confusing, but the distinction is in a matter of assertiveness.

"Hey, ! I'm going on . I'd love it if you could join me."

Short and simple, balls in her court. If you've got chemistry and you're already flirting in texts, then after some initial opening small talk:

"I'm going on at . Maybe this cute girl I'm talking to will join me." Add an emoji at your own risk depending on your level of ongoing rapport or just add an exclamation mark instead of a period showing that you have your own thing going on, but would like to include her too.

If she seems flaky still, close it out with something polite and move on; don't text her again. The balls in her court to initiate next time, if she doesn't, then she's not worth your time.

I think she was almost explicitly saying "I'm not interested in you, don't ask me out."

I this it's actually due to you being a huge faggot holy shit man

Attached: 1548358196330.jpg (236x236, 8K)

Temp is short for temporary bro.
As in she doesnt work with me.

I guess I blew my 1 per workplace then

That seems like a strong implication to me. I wanted to actually hang out if I wanted to just fuck I'd go pick up a thor that's not the point of this post.

Anyone can lower their standards and go get laid I'm wondering why girls I authentically have interest in are so repelled. You're mixing 2 worlds in my view but maybe I'm retarded as per half the thread.

you fuckers are too hung up on numbers (height,money,weight) that you fail to see the main reason for rejection. Theres no attraction, and no amount of reps that can fix this. Stop your bitching and move on.

>I guess I blew my 1 per workplace then
You can do more, but people will think you like shitting where you eat.

>Women, like men, don't particularly like to be dominated

Absolute horseshit. If OP had given her a specific time, activity and place, she probably would have said yes. Look at OP's situation now, he doesn't even know what she turned down, because he offered vague plans of things to do and no time to do it beyond the weekend. Hell if he did that at least he'd know what she turned down.

I'm not saying dominant like ordering the bitch around and shit but assertive, confident. Even look at his phrasing "I was gonna ask" - This is bitchmade shit.

Fuck dude it doesn't matter where she works or who she works with. You talk to her first even if the conversation is about random work shit and ask for her number in person. Don't ask girls out who don't talk to you irl and don't add them on fb

Thanks user use it well.

>Absolute horseshit.
Quit copying me.

Mirin body. Not mirin your personality

You're beta, women can sniff that shit out.
NOFAP

and go out to some bars and pick up some one night stands. Get some confidence in yourself

>Okay...?? Will genuinely try but I fail to see how "want to get coffee or lunch" is so inferior to "let's get coffee"
it can be difficult, but this is why it's much better to ask them out in-person

Also, don't say "coffee or lunch" be DECISIVE. What do YOU want to do, in that moment? (this doesn't mean tell her you want to fuck her)

>Hey do you have plans already this weekend?
gives her an easy out. shows that you aren't assertive and that you assume she has better stuff to do. Raises her value relative to yours

>that's actually cool

Why is it cool? No seriously, she's sitting at home doing nothing, there's NO reason for you to say "that's actually cool".

>i was gonna ask
you were gonna? you're asking right now goof

>like go for a hike or get dinner or something
"christ this guy doesn't actually have any preferences. He'd do anything for me" Women want to be led, you have to make the decisions for them.

Also, in general, I've heard it's good to say "i'm going to be doing X this weekend, you should join" not "hey wanna do X this weekend". But the latter can still work.

>I wanted to actually hang out

Why?

Can tell by the texts you're a beta in personality. You look fine though, Thats why women initially give you a chance but lose interest. Be more aggressive and assertive.

>I wonder why they're repelled
Because you treat them like you're scared of them

>If OP had given her a specific time, activity and place, she probably would have said yes.
Maybe if she's bored doing what she likes all the time. Like if she likes doing something new, maybe she'd be into it. Novelty can be appealing. My point is you have to do something that appeals to her. You can't just be specific. You can't just be dominant. You have to PAY ATTENTION TO HER AND GIVE A SHIT WHAT SHE LIKES, and SPEND TIME AND ENERGY DOING THAT.

>Temp is short for temporary bro.
>As in she doesnt work with me.
temp workers are workers. she is working with you
on top of that, she's brand new in that environment and has a million other things she's thinking about
she's not trying to get fucked by a random 6 at her workplace

you
>girls I authentically have interest in are so repelled

also you
>hits on girl you met on monday and barely have spoken to

shut up incel

Nonsense. Every bitch likes to eat and be out of the house for a while. Just pick any old shit that involves that and set a time and place. You'll get a yes or no but at least you'll know exactly what she said no to.

Not this Hey, I'm thinking of maybe watching some movie, going hiking, visiting some bars and maybe catching a quick mma fight sometime next week, mind if i ask if you wanna hang maybe lol?

All of you are autismos.
If OP had talked to her irl she wouldn't have been creeped out of him asking her out.
If she was attracted to OP she would have accepted.
That's all it is. 1)Talking to a girl
2)not being a creep
3)having some sort of chemistry.
If she likes you she'll come to dinner/coffee/hike/house party
Wording a text makes minimal difference and should be step 4. Why are you giving him advise on step 4 when he barely even talks to her in real life and adds her on facebook without knowing her?

Well, let's see...

>or
>or
>or

Amazing man. 3 exit vectors for counter to your own interests.

>no ragers

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rager

>A larger gathering usually of highschool or college students where massive amounts of alcohol are consumed

I bet she looked that up and though "does this guy want to rape me? How do I bail."

Because I sure as shit didn't know what it meant and I'm sure as shit positive that she didn't either when you used it. Finally,

>consistently, non-autistically approach women with normal invitations to do things in person and online

>am wondering why girls I'm authentically interested in are so repelled

What are you 8-man? This isn't like your saturday morning chinese cartoons. Being fit, having a house, money, and living in Hawaii sounds like you're doing everything right. But that small conversation and all subsequent replies show that you really don't understand the concept of what the word NO means when used politely in a "read between the lines dipshit" kind of way. They're repelled because you can't take a hint and fuck off properly. You're a piece of work. You've managed to fix everything part of you in a materialistic way, and failed to fix the part of you that actually makes you attractive beyond a cheap fuck.

this.
what did you learn about her in 2 days that made you want to actually know her better?
she did nothing to prove herself to you, therefore she can tell you just thought she was attractive and nothing else.

you might as well have walked up to a stranger

OP here last post; thank you guys for the shit and the criticism.

> Dont text like a pussy
> concise, short, caveman invitations
> "Come get coffee with me Saturday morning."
> Dont post 2 stories in the same thread, some people will think they're the same story due to partial illiteracy.
> Plan group events and invite people to them
> "Hey I'm having a beach party, will I see you there?"
gave me that good kick in the ass. Good shit.
Unproductive and assumptive; user stop giving bad advice to people
good post thank you

>If OP had talked to her irl she wouldn't have been creeped out of him asking her out.
>If she was attracted to OP she would have accepted.
this is true

Instead, OP saw a girl from afar. Found her facebook, found her number, then texted her from a safe, beta place where he didn't have to look her in the eye

He already asked the girl out for lunch and she said no see In fact she said - > hey look this is kinda out of my comfort zone. OP said he broke into employee records and found her number. Then he added her on facebook. I don't know what magic 10/10 stacy OP has found but he's clearly not going to stop chasing this tail now until HR step in.

A liberal girl wants to go to craft breweries. A conservative girl gives a shit about your truck. Etc.

Well, I'm saying he has to get to know her, so fuck off.

read this guy's last paragraph 3 times, OP

Few things make me happier than seeing another user make the exact post I was going to have to make in a thread like this

you missed the point.
>don't text (especially if you cyberstalked her FB to find her number), talk to her in real life

also
>don't fuck temps is bad advice
ok user

Reading this thread it's pretty clear that she's turned you down before (in person, no less) so why would she say yes over dms?

Changed my mind. This is the most productive post I've read. I took that to heart.

She has energy and ambition, is hot and actually has a personality.

I already said that employee records thing wasnt me lol that was a troll but gj on reading conprehension my guy

me again from you thanked me for advice 2x, then said I was unproductive all in the same post
kekerino, m8

Your first question was too formal and you reply was too retarded. Keep it simple, stupid

"You doing anything Saturday?"

"Don't be a lazy ass shit, I need to get some clothes for an interview and my mom bailed on me, I'll pick you up at 5."

Shouldn't this thread be deleted for being off topic? This is more a Jow Forums thread than Jow Forums.

>don't text like a pussy

No faggot. Frame it from "I" instead of "maybe".

>concise, short, caveman invitations

>caveman

Too dumb. Its an elevator pitch, 15 seconds to win her over--but it can't be "please be patient my IQ is 65" levels of short. Simple, not easy. Easy is cheap.

>"Come get coffee with me Saturday morning"

NO FUCKER. Making demands will drive women away, you're not a fucking king; you don't rule over her. The goal is to include her in something fun, while proving that you have your own agency. Jesus christ.

>Dont post 2 stories in the same thread, some people will think they're the same story due to partial illiteracy.

At this point I'm questioning your intelligence regardless of how many stories you posted

>Plan group events and invite people to them

Not on the first date or second date, there's an order to these things. That's jumping the gun before you're comfortable with each other. Will make her think things are moving TOO quickly, and she'll bail hard.

>"Hey I'm having a beach party, will I see you there?"

Did you fucking learn nothing with passive voice? "Hey I'm having a beach party, would love to see you there!" This shows that you still have control of the conversation and puts the ball in her court to decide to do something fun with you or not. Passive voice with a beach party setting makes it seem like you've got ulterior motives and she'll double think the situation and likely bail.

Anything you say to a girl about literally fucking anything involving dating to eventually hookup or have something stable long term, with the initial conversation, you need to be clear and show that you have agency and that its a dance. It takes two to tango, not one faggot twirling a mannequin--that's creepy.

-----------------

Everything you do should be framed as I. But I that is respectable and reliable, not submissive and unreliable. You need to be fun, without being creepy. You need to assert without being demanding. Good luck.

Its Jow Forums asking for some Jow Forums theres grey are

why do you format your posts in such a strange way? why are you so obtuse to how miserably you've messed up? for god's sake do not try and ask her again, she's going to drop a harassment complaint on your ass, are you some sort of alien in a man suit?

Attached: 1549697697127.jpg (480x480, 15K)