Why are so many MMA fighters covered in tattoos?

Not that i'm against it, i'm just curious.

Attached: ufc.jpg (510x768, 57K)

to compensate for being small they get tattoos to look tough

It's part of the degenerate lifestyle.

because tattoos are alpha and based. cringe virgins on Jow Forums will deny this but they get zero pussy so who cares what they say

Every dyel skinny fat loser at my gym is tatted up. Next

yeah and i bet they all get more pussy than you

LMAO, 90% of people i see with tats are fat fucks with shit skin and unclean hair, please remind me how alpha those people are

Everyone is laughing at the guy wearing tank top and showing his discount tattoo on his overarm

none of them have dolphins jumping towards their dick, so I don't care

>fat fucks with shit skin and unclean hair

the cringy cope of a pussy-free virgin

The people who get into pro fighting as a job tend not to be the type of people who had options. No middle or upper class person is going to suggest pro fighting as a way to make a living, they’ll all suggest white collar safe jobs

>look at me mom, I'm big
>look at me mom, I can't defend myself from a manlet
>look at me mom, I'm being mauled to death by an angry manlet
kek

A lot of these UFC guys were homeless or dirt poor at a certain point. They get tattoos for any reason any other poor person would get a tattoo.

Dude we get it, you got tats, now go swim in your pussy.......
fucking lmao

Because they have ADHD and low impulse control. If they weren't prize fighters they would be drug addicts or criminals. A neck tattoo is criteria enough for an ADHD-diagnosis.

Attached: 1548736978574.jpg (318x246, 41K)

This degenerate tattooed ex-prisoner slaps you in the face.
What do you do?

Attached: alexander_emelianenko_vice_670.jpg (650x366, 67K)

>be poor
>spend thousands on tattoos that large
>why am I poor?
lel

Stab him

apologize

I know you're shitposting but one of the leading causes of death for people under 30 is violent accidents and one of the only risk factors for this seemingly random cause of death is ADHD.

Getting hit repeatedly in the face leads to brain damage which leads to things like low inhibition and the loss of the ability to consider the future.

>(You)
>stabbing an ex-high ranking Russian mafia member, ex-prisoner, top tier MMA fighter
He'd stab you in the ass with your own knife, kek.

GOATs are never covered with tattoos like dumb dumb cody.

List of true men, true martial artists and the greatest of our generation without tattoos:
TJ Dillashaw, Mighty Mouse, Khabib, GSP, Brenden Schaub, Wonderboy, Rory Macdonald, Ronda, Fedor, Rener Gracie, and Paige VanAnts.

Tattoos may have been alpha back when only sailors and prisoners had them. But today tattoos are appropriated by hipsters, self proclaimed nerds, and other degenerates.

Attached: 1532630595662.gif (200x150, 3.93M)

Because tattoos are currently very popular with lower class people. Which is the same social stratum that professional fighters are almost exclusively from.

>top tier MMA fighter
>Aleks
Aye lmao

His accomplishments are having fastest hands when he smashes cans and that video where Cro Cop kills him and Fedor just paces around calling Cro Crop a faggot and shit over and over.

>Ronda
>GOAT
lol

Is it surprising that people who are willing to take damage repeatedly to their body, face, and brain are more willing then the average person to permanently damage it via tattoo

A black eye is basically a temporary tattoo

>28 wins, 7 losses
>European Sambo champ at 18 years old
>3x World Combat Sambo champ
>several gold medal in martial arts
>6'4
>255lbs
Nigga, the only scenario is you getting your ass violently raped by Alexander's fist.

Dillashaw has tattoos you tard

>GOAT
>Schaub

Attached: 1541002135353.jpg (470x470, 70K)

Just a lil' sleeve, brah

Based.

Fighting has long been linked to the criminal underworld, tattoos play a similar part in that

>KOs cro-cop, chokes out matt mitrione, shuts down 5-time absolute world BJJ champion 4th degree black belt cyborg
Prime Schaub is pretty beast

Most of them are degenerates

Tattoos are for cookie cutters

Because tattoos are a (mostly) traditional European artistic phenomenon.

Although the market has been muddied a bit due to trends as of late, specific instances of important cultures/people should be noted.

>The celts celebrated full body art known as WOAD
>The first documented -professional- tattooer was Martin Hildebrant, a German immigrant. He tattooed soldiers on both sides of the civil war
>Theodore Roosevelt, Andrew Jackson and Winston Churchill all sported tattoos
>Nazis tattooed waffen SS soldiers with their blood type
>Crusaders adorned cross tattoos which assured them a proper burial
>Otzi the iceman (3300 BCE) had 61 tattoos which is 2000 years earlier than the previous known use in China
>Thomas edison invented the tattoo gun and gave himself a geometric pattern
>Pazyryk mummies adorned purely decorative tattoos of mythical beasts, animals and monsters (385 BC)
>The british of the 17th century holy lands commemorated voyages with tattoos
>The father of "american traditional" style tattoos which has become popular again recently is Norman Collins/Sailor Jerry

The term tattoo became the number one search on the internet in 2002. It is now a highly mainstream artform which has also created the contrarian opinion of it in the same vain of 70's conservative opinions.

Didn't realize tattoo parlors enforced standards

because 80% of the are tossed up looser who with low impulse control, who spent most of their lives as a skinny skelly, getting in to drunken fights and getting their ass handed to them, then they go get a tattoo and an edgy haircut to look though so that they hopefully could intimidate someone and "win" that way.
well it didn't work, so they started going to the mma gym