Is there a better physique for a male?

Is there a better physique for a male?

The answer is no btw

Attached: C7E18BC3-7DF6-4E19-9AB1-7DAC123E78B8.jpg (1125x1300, 796K)

Redpill: The only people actually attracted to this bodytype are gay men. Women are 9 out of 10 times going to pick ottermide.

Post (you)r body
;)

I feel like guys look better when instead of only big muscles they also have some fat to cover them up. makes them/us look huge

Attached: 421124124.jpg (800x905, 136K)

he was the human equivalent of a pitbull.

could you imagine having to fight him before don king and cocaine got ahold of him?

Attached: Patty_OBrien.jpg (320x320, 13K)

Body does not matter. It's all about your face

deluded

he was an athlete, you fuckhole. he didn't look like this for attractiveness, it was for knocking niggas the fuck out

a lil' too short imo
I think arnold or callum von moger have/had the perfect physiques

>he didn't look like this for attractiveness, it was for knocking niggas the fuck out

That isn't really needed

Attached: 3532525.jpg (644x440, 45K)

who cares about women?

Think about it: most of us like thin yet curvy females that are "thicc". We like them to have some fat on them during sex. It's more "comfy".
Same goes for women. They just like big snugly guys with broad shoulders who they also take care of themselves and body and aren't fat fucks.

I believe this is more functional OP

Attached: FCDA8E42-E551-4072-AB89-3010EE519D34.jpg (289x300, 15K)

yes, not being a nigger

If you think any heavyweight contender today would even last 2 rounds with Tyson you are fucking retarded.

>calum von moger
he looks like a freak

>nigger
Always a better physique possible, imagine actually being a nigger lmao

This is some truly unbelievable cope. On a level you dont see very often.

cope.

Fury is literally a foot taller than Tyson. I assume Fury would win in a fight although who knows, Tyson was a great swarmer.

Remove Tysons insane animal like rage and pure fucking mental retardation that made him insane in the ring and he is just your average heavyweight boxer as shown by his fights when he got really famous and rich

they are both named Tyson

mike is a sensitive, insecure guy.. i respect him a lot for what he's been through, how much he's grown as a person through hardship, and the fact that he was unequivocally the best in the world at what he did for a little while.

in one interview he was lamenting on how he was being used and viewed by people

>i'm just a big, strong nigger who knocks people out

he's a real human bean

Attached: 1537339207521.jpg (1200x792, 439K)

>be 6’9
>240
>still a whiny little bitch

Fuck this faggot he’s shit at fighting as well

yeah, when don king was fucking with his head and he went off the rails on blow. before cus d'amato died he was unstoppable. his footwork and speed for a 240 lb man was unprecedented

Give it to me straight, can i still make it into boxing/mma if i am 22 years old or am i doomed to do it just "for fun". I crave competitive fightning but never had a decent school near me but things have changed

go for it champ, you may be a little behind but hard work pays off

what is this hairstyle called?

>Is there a better physique for a male?

Attached: 100301_front.jpg (480x640, 130K)

Would look decent if he cut

Absurd. Like every sport boxing has evolved a lot. He'd get destroyed by bigger and stronger men.

Have you seen the fucking pussies in the heavyweight division today? They would have no chance against a 22 year old Mike Tyson.

Gsp has a better body for his sport then any fighter here Just compare the record

The true natty king

you don't need more muscle when you're literally 6'9 and carry so much mass. it's like an adult fighting a 12 year old, but that conveys to knocking other 6'5 people out.

I don't like Tyson Fury as a person either, but he's a very good boxer.

Jimi Manuwa started training age 27 and he's currently in the UFC with a solid record

the onion top

just stop masturbating if you haven't already stopped

Iron Mike was doing orgies regularly tho.

Attached: 3432432444.jpg (774x1920, 272K)

Fury was downed by Wilder and even
Cunningham so Prime Mike would have ended him.
Cause Fury is known for knocking people out...

Absolutely false he was one of the hardest hitters ever with the speed of someone lighter with the form and precision of a master look at his old videos and you’ll see that.

>5”5

Tyson starched a 6'6 dude. As a 5'10 heavyweight he was always fighting dudes bigger than him. Prime Tyson destroys Fury, no doubt. His signature move was a massive hook to the ribs to cause his taller opponents to drop their hands followed by a twisting uppercut to the chin. Lights out.

This guy knows it. Right hook to the guts followed by a right uppercut, some serious knockouts.

brock looks straight up like some caveman who decided he wanted to shave.

dude built like the missing link between man and gorilla

you go to respect that, ultimate power manlet btfo-ing lanklets

cmon no he wouldnt

Attached: ryan_gosling_photo_112566.jpg (343x645, 72K)

Fury rarely knocks people out you fucking retarded

Being white

>those t-rex arms

why would you photoshop mike fucking tyson?

Attached: 1542953417705.jpg (500x770, 71K)

Gay boi

>if you remove what made him really good then he isnt actually that good

Attached: 1537468685784.jpg (617x654, 113K)

You've got ages to git gud, youre still pretty young

Every non skeleton would look decent after a cut

You are the one coping.

Bernard hopkins had his debut around 23 years old and fought until he was 50, its never too late

>Be WSM 4x
>Be AESTHETIC
>Be an earthly embodiment of a Norse God
>Die literally deadlifting to be called back to Asgard, Odin needed you.

How could N*groids even compete?

Attached: jonpallthegreatest.jpg (400x400, 41K)

dogshit redneck

Attached: 78B7C0EB-9EA3-47B1-8712-D93A8BA89370.jpg (500x751, 78K)

>99% of fit

Attached: 1448636736768.jpg (414x425, 23K)

He looks so fucking savage. I don’t know how anybody even tried to go toe to toe with him at his prime. I’d be shitting bricks.

>t.

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 38K)

This is the best level of body fat for men, change my mind

No thanks, nigger.

Attached: klokov.jpg (680x601, 92K)

this

>this
Their into a rich personality

im pretty sure girls will be absoluteley CRAVING for that high blood pressure fucking bleeding from the chest prob gona die in 10 years super healthy bod

This is the perfect male body. Unfortunately I would have to roid to achieve this.