After which point can i consider myself outside of the bitch weight zone whilst lifting with free dumbbells?

After which point can i consider myself outside of the bitch weight zone whilst lifting with free dumbbells?

Attached: freeweights7.jpg (300x219, 20K)

Obviously depends on the lift but I’d say anything under 100 for chest press is pretty pathetic

You can't put a number on it. If you're lifting more than you did last month, you aint a bitch.

what lift bruh

12kg

Attached: FQt-WsZSyJFM8NXBJUpUQsl5OkV2o4Ok0E-Ws8WZdeU.png (790x837, 246K)

Once you pass 50lb curls for reps you're definitely out of smol zone

Bullshit lol
this

when you stop using dumbbells

Attached: heh.png (225x225, 4K)

Cope

Sounds pathetic but yeah I curl 14kg max

I am a dyel?

Where can I get free dumbbells? I had to pay for mine

Not that dude, but I can only do 7kg max right now and I'm likely older than you. Don't feel too bad.

please be trolling but after what I witnessed at my gym I wouldn't even be fucking surprised if you were serious

fuck this gay, weak planet

Not everyone has been gym ratting since they were 8. 7kg is beginner's weight for curls.

only if you're like really really weak

I started with 10, but to 12 in just 2 weeks and continued adding 2 kg every month. Now I'm at 24 kg and I don't even consider myself strong. Compared to guys who work physical job I'm just an average-built guy.

How many reps and sets did you start with?

hard to say. it fluctuates.
but I would say I started with 10kg, 8-10 reps, 3-5 sets

when the dumbbells at commercial gyms are insufficient for your needs

me me me me I I I mi mi mi.. fuck u faggot, nobody cares nor wants to be like you.

>super skelly talks shit
>noob gains user talks about his progress
>total retard (you) comes in and shitposts for no reason

You're all fucking stupid

I curl 30 pound dumbbells for 10 reps, 3 sets. Is this small

It definitely aint heavy. I moved up from 30lb curls to 40lb pretty quick. In about 9 months of actually taking lifting seriously I'm at the point where I can curl 45lb for 3 reps with perfect slow reps, no swinging or any gay shit.
I started out at a sickly 135lb being 6ft tall. I'm still a total lanklet too.

Sheeit I'm 6ft too and 155 pounds, gotta step my game up.

I see fucking retards cheat repping 40 lbs all the time. If you’re swinging the weight, or engaging your back, it doesn’t count. If you can’t strict form preacher curl twice your dumbbell curl weight, you’re cheating.

The only weights that matter are your compound lifts. Isolation means isolating the muscle, using a mind muscle connection, contracting and squeezing the muscle, and using high reps and low rest to force a lot of blood into the muscle resulting in a pump. It's perfectly fine to use a low weight with these and focus on the muscle instead of the weight. Look at he curls 45lbs for 3 and self admittedly made no gains.

>add 10lbs to my curls with strict form
>no gains
You're never gonna make it, fag.

Post body. I'm convinced you're a dyel who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Form and mind-muscle connection are more important than weight, dont worry about how heavy you can lift. only worry about progressing

Bet you'd love that, twink. You're probably one of the retards from early only curling 15lbs.

I'm not him, but I'm one of those retards who can only curl 15lbs.

Attached: 1378781130638.png (456x356, 105K)

Yeah, that was fucked up. Don't get discouraged. Keep eating and keep lifting. You'll make consistent strength gains if you keep pushing yourself.

lul don't worry, I wasn't actually offended. I shit on myself for being a weak puss. It doesn't bother me and just reminds me to keep working on it.

Doesnt matter what you can curl if your Biceps are small

I started to look good when I was doing 5x12 with 40 lbs on most of my lifts my other sets are 30's (for curls and a few things) and a set of 15s exclusively used as pushup handles and lateral raise weights. I didn't look great until I they got up to 55.

You can get a lot of hypertrophy done with dumbbells, but getting strength is a bit harder. If you get two sets of 20 kg, you can probably make a dumbbell that's about 30 kg. Doing goblet squats with 30 kg will get you far, and if you do 5 sets of 20 reps, you'll probably be bigger than most Jow Forums tards. Otherwise doing floor press, overhead press, one hand dumbbell rows, lunges or split squats, one legged deadlifts, you'll get a good work out and you can get reasonably big.
You don't need a big home gym to get big. You just need cheap adjustable dumbbells. Best investment ever. And even if you make a home gym with a power rack, an adjustable bench, an olympic barbell with lots of weights, ez-bar and back extension bench and god knows what, you'll still be able to use your adjustable dumbbells for middle delts flies and dumbbell press and benchpress and a lot of exercises.

How much do you guys dumbbell row? I row once a week and have been going up 5lbs. I did 45lbs 5x10 last week.

dumbbells > barbell

everyone has to start somewhere, nigger