Attached: imag.jpg (8 KB, 234x216)

All urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/49737275/anecdotes

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

No body actually thinks they deserve a gf we just want one really bad

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

I don't. I understand that. I'm a semi-popular regional artist who barely keeps afloat but that doesn't mean I'm capable the emotional requirements needed to be in a relationship.

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

females are fucking disgusting inhumane inbreds that deserve to be shot. 99% of them atleast do.

Attached: 1.jpg (171 KB, 663x888)

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

healthy
Good face
Come from a comfortable family
Well-educated and intelligent
Very solid career prospects
Have interests and hobbies
In any other age I would get a gf with ease. I am not a bad person, I try to do the right thing whenever I can. I dont feel Ive done anything to deserve being locked out of a part of life almost everyone has access to. Im not even asking for the highest-tier woman, just someone who would make me happy. The burden is on you to convince me that I dont deserve a gf.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

Because Im a pretty nice guy

Attached: BF4ACF1E-51C1-4F7D-AB11-E84FF9DAB9EA.png (14 KB, 225x225)

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

Do you go out often?
Put yourself in the presence of girls?
Girls aren't going to chase after you, it's been the social norm for the reverse to happen, either conform to this or die a lonely virgin

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

Yes, I do. Any other questions?

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

because i am black and have a huge cock

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

since 15 i got depression and now cannot even talk to girls without being locked(cannot say anything or move)
i think i will die alone the entire life

Attached: 1544294366911.jpg (42 KB, 773x645)

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

Not only do I deserve a gf, I deserve one with the following traits:
virgin
20-25
healthy weight
white
sober/clean (no drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes)

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

man, I'm so lonely. I wish I had someone at my side who loves and supports me.
AAAAAAAAAARGH FUCKING MYSOGYNIST INCEL WOMEN DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING GET A JOB YOU'RE PROBABLY A HORRIBLE PERSON ANYWAYS

Attached: 1542757391778.png (256 KB, 476x477)

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

Guess you're just unlucky then

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

fugg why are you using asuka for your bullshit ass threads, use rei or ritsuko for all i care but not asuka reeeee

Attached: New-Bitmap-Image.jpg (158 KB, 1024x768)

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

I don't even question the fact that i (or anyone) deserves gf. I question the fact that i have unrealistic requirements for one. They include being rational, straightforward and not a fucking whale with a deformed face. It's already unrealistic enough, and i'll probably want to share some interests/hobbies with her and want her to have an interesting personality. Is it SO fucking hard to have more than 80 iq while still not looking like SHIT, females?

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

Because I'm
healthy
in a career that makes good money
know a lot of things
strong, I work out 10-12 hours a week
not terribly short or ugly
But most of all
because almost every other guy I see apparently deserved one
I don't even have crazy standards, I'd be happy with a 4/10 so long as she's not a huge slut or covered in tattoos

Attached: brutal-mog.jpg (312 KB, 1920x1080)

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

Because life has kicked me in the balls enough times already

Attached: bladerunnerbloodnew.jpg (133 KB, 1000x563)

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

I do not want a woman gf. The girl you posted is 14, the superior being to a disgusting woman. Reminder boys, any woman 16+ has taken 300 chad and tyrone cocks

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

I have never felt entitled to one first of all, and I'm in no rush to get one, time will sure bring someone along.

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

I don't think i deserve one, but im just saying that im a much better option then a lot of the guys they go for

Attached: 1533172059026.png (81 KB, 169x200)

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

jowforums.com/thread/49737275/anecdotes
I'm white(subnordid)
I'm young(er than 25)
I'm physically fit
I'm not a manlet(over 6'0" / 183cm)
I'm not a dicklet(peepee is 7x5in / 18x13cm)
I do not believe the universe is purely material
I conduct myself honourably
I adhere to a strict code of chivalry
I have a favourable personality(clearly subjective)
I am handsome
I am physically capable of protecting my wife and offspring from predators
I'm currently unemployed, but love would give me the will to acquire additional resources
I am good with children and would make a good father
I can cook
I'm a strong swimmer
I'm subscribed to both Varg and The Golden Angel(pbuh)
I have good taste in anime(and Japanese media in general)

I deserve a gf Desi desu

Attached: mpv-shot0009.jpg (131 KB, 935x863)

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

I was raised to believe that no one owes me anything. However, by extension, neither do I owe anyone anything. Therefore, I offer a trade: if I am given a gf as I would have been in centuries past, then I will get off my ass and get a job. If I am continually shunned by women and by society, then I will not contribute and I don't care if that means starving to death. I am on strike.

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

I don't think a girlfriend is some thing people deserve. You could argue a lot of men don't "deserve" their girlfriend/wife, but it's just your worthless opinion.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit