Why do you think you deserve a girIfriend

Why do you think you deserve a girIfriend

Attached: imag.jpg (234x216, 8K)

No body actually thinks they deserve a gf we just want one really bad

I don't. I understand that. I'm a semi-popular regional artist who barely keeps afloat but that doesn't mean I'm capable the emotional requirements needed to be in a relationship.

females are fucking disgusting inhumane inbreds that deserve to be shot. 99% of them atleast do.

Attached: 1.jpg (663x888, 171K)

>healthy
>Good face
>Come from a comfortable family
>Well-educated and intelligent
>Very solid career prospects
>Have interests and hobbies
In any other age I would get a gf with ease. I am not a bad person, I try to do the right thing whenever I can. I dont feel Ive done anything to deserve being locked out of a part of life almost everyone has access to. Im not even asking for the highest-tier woman, just someone who would make me happy. The burden is on you to convince me that I dont deserve a gf.

Because Im a pretty nice guy

Attached: BF4ACF1E-51C1-4F7D-AB11-E84FF9DAB9EA.png (225x225, 14K)

Do you go out often?
Put yourself in the presence of girls?
Girls aren't going to chase after you, it's been the social norm for the reverse to happen, either conform to this or die a lonely virgin

Yes, I do. Any other questions?

because i am black and have a huge cock

since 15 i got depression and now cannot even talk to girls without being locked(cannot say anything or move)
i think i will die alone the entire life

Attached: 1544294366911.jpg (773x645, 42K)

Not only do I deserve a gf, I deserve one with the following traits:
>virgin
>20-25
>healthy weight
>white
>sober/clean (no drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes)

>man, I'm so lonely. I wish I had someone at my side who loves and supports me.
>AAAAAAAAAARGH FUCKING MYSOGYNIST INCEL WOMEN DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING GET A JOB YOU'RE PROBABLY A HORRIBLE PERSON ANYWAYS

Attached: 1542757391778.png (476x477, 256K)

Guess you're just unlucky then

fugg why are you using asuka for your bullshit ass threads, use rei or ritsuko for all i care but not asuka reeeee

Attached: New Bitmap Image.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

I don't even question the fact that i (or anyone) deserves gf. I question the fact that i have unrealistic requirements for one. They include being rational, straightforward and not a fucking whale with a deformed face. It's already unrealistic enough, and i'll probably want to share some interests/hobbies with her and want her to have an interesting personality. Is it SO fucking hard to have more than 80 iq while still not looking like SHIT, females?

Because I'm
>healthy
>in a career that makes good money
>know a lot of things
>strong, I work out 10-12 hours a week
>not terribly short or ugly
But most of all
>because almost every other guy I see apparently deserved one
I don't even have crazy standards, I'd be happy with a 4/10 so long as she's not a huge slut or covered in tattoos

Attached: brutal mog.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

Because life has kicked me in the balls enough times already

Attached: bladerunnerbloodnew.jpg (1000x563, 133K)

I do not want a woman gf. The girl you posted is 14, the superior being to a disgusting woman. Reminder boys, any woman 16+ has taken 300 chad and tyrone cocks

I have never felt entitled to one first of all, and I'm in no rush to get one, time will sure bring someone along.

I don't think i deserve one, but im just saying that im a much better option then a lot of the guys they go for

Attached: 1533172059026.png (169x200, 81K)

>>I'm white(subnordid)
>>I'm young(er than 25)
>>I'm physically fit
>>I'm not a manlet(over 6'0" / 183cm)
>>I'm not a dicklet(peepee is 7x5in / 18x13cm)
>>I do not believe the universe is purely material
>>I conduct myself honourably
>>I adhere to a strict code of chivalry
>>I have a favourable personality(clearly subjective)
>>I am handsome
>>I am physically capable of protecting my wife and offspring from predators
>>I'm currently unemployed, but love would give me the will to acquire additional resources
>>I am good with children and would make a good father
>>I can cook
>>I'm a strong swimmer
>>I'm subscribed to both Varg and The Golden Angel(pbuh)
>>I have good taste in anime(and Japanese media in general)

I deserve a gf Desi desu

Attached: mpv-shot0009.jpg (935x863, 131K)

I was raised to believe that no one owes me anything. However, by extension, neither do I owe anyone anything. Therefore, I offer a trade: if I am given a gf as I would have been in centuries past, then I will get off my ass and get a job. If I am continually shunned by women and by society, then I will not contribute and I don't care if that means starving to death. I am on strike.

I don't think a girlfriend is some thing people deserve. You could argue a lot of men don't "deserve" their girlfriend/wife, but it's just your worthless opinion.